• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies, would you tickle these?

Would you tickle these feet?

• Good luck getting me to STOP tickling them!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sure, till you beg me to stop

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Maybe a quick tickle

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Maybe if you paid me

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
gah!!! *tries to scurry around you to get it* *yells to shoe* come baaack i need you!!

Could be a dangerous move... You could get knocked onto your belly... I could just happen to sit on your legs... I could just happen to get at your feet...

I bet the shoe is snickering...

Could be a dangerous move... You could get knocked onto your belly... I could just happen to sit on your legs... I could just happen to get at your feet...

I bet the shoe is snickering...

Lady, I wish I lived closer to you. I'd give new meaning to "apprentice!"

You are definitely the yin to my yang....wish I was nearly as bold!:YesMaster:

lol this is getting very dangerous...*wondering if i should just scurry away whilst i still have the chance*

now theres' TWO of them eyeing me!

Lady, I wish I lived closer to you. I'd give new meaning to "apprentice!"

You are definitely the yin to my yang....wish I was nearly as bold!:YesMaster:

Thank you for the compliment! *giggles* Bold... nah! Just a tease. Its easy to tease when your typing on a key board... But then... I guess I do it in RT too! LOL! Best wishes to you and yours!

lol this is getting very dangerous...*wondering if i should just scurry away whilst i still have the chance*

LOL! Scurry? What fun is there in that now? Hmmm? *lingers a finger against a toe*

I'm sorry baby.....didn't you know?? There is no scurrying in cyberspace!

You started it....now deal with it!:feets:

Gaaaah!! *looks in both directions, seeing both exits are blocked* *gulp* *curls up into fetal position*

Gaaaah!! *looks in both directions, seeing both exits are blocked* *gulp* *curls up into fetal position*

Oooh! Fetal position! YAY! All the better to bind you, my dear!

*fingering her rope with an evil grin on her face"

~*~*~*~

Skipadeedoodah~ glad your entertained!

Silly boys think they can get us girls, poking and teasing, but they will learn we can be very evil... FeatherFeet will be out sacrifice to the Tickle Goddess! LOL!
*insert evil anime girl laugh here*

hoooooooooooooly craaaaaaaaaaap *whimpering as i turn onto my stomach* *closes eyes hoping the scary tickle women go awaaaaay*

Tickle them? Tickles those? LOL! You say that as if I may actually like feet...

Sure, I'd tickle them. I'd tie them up tight and run my nails along them. Take a brush between the toes. My teeth upon your toes teasing. Run my tongue along the sole. All in the pursuit of finding what sets you off big time. And then I'd tickle them until you begged for release... of one kind or another...

Reason number 5 to love tickling!

Woohoo!!

*watching ravenmoon with her rope, looking to kris for help* someone have pity on my soles! lol

I don't think there's anything wrong with him posting this thread. I would tickle those feet especially because he has very nice soles!

:feets:

sure i'd tickle them,till you begged for mercy then tickle them some more.

There's certainly nothing wrong with tickling those lovable feet. - Mrs L

Guys got guts at least - KK

:innocent::ty::veryhappy

Wow, thank you ladies so much for the compliments!

I never knew that females could be attracted to nice soles too...the whole foot thing seemed primarily a guy thing, and I knew I'd get flamed by some guys for posting this, but im happy I just bucked up and did anyway. ^.^

My ex girlfriend always used to tease me telling me that for a guy I had feet that were soft and delicate like a girls. lol. But it made her always wanna tickle me there.

And some of these posts, ravenmoon's in particular show me that she wasn't alone. *looks behind me in all directions, watching out for sneak attacks from her or kis.)

thank you so much ladies! You've all made my day! *is very happy*

Well done for posting them! I'll post some of my super ticklish soles if I can find them :S

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back