• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lana part 2

custer

Four months had passed since that wonderful afternoon and not a day had passed without thinking about how to tickle Lana again.
Each time I saw her I would have liked to jump on her and tickle the hell out from her but I always stopped myself because I didn’t want to look like a maniac. After all she was still my best friend’s mom.
Anyway I wasn’t the only one, talking with Tom and Fabian it came out that even them couldn’t get it out from their mind. Tom told us that his dad also liked to poke Lana on her sides occasionally and her reactions were always cute, she just jumped and giggled asking him to stop but never being upset or angry with him.
Lana certainly liked to be tickled!
We should only have to find the way to get her again.
We had plotted several times against her but we newer had the right chance. As it often happens the solution suddenly arrived in an incredibly simple way.
We where in Tom’s room when Lana entered asking him to help her to set up the garden. As always she looked really nice, she wore a buttoned grey cardigan, low-waist blue jeans, flat shoes and nylons. Suddenly her telephone rang so she sat on the bed answering the call. It must had been a friend because the conversation was getting long.
Annoyed by that I started to poke her side just to disturb her. She twisted her body covering with her arm the side but I did it again three-four times making her giggle a bit. She then made a sign with her free hand to stop and she sent me a kiss as to thank me.
Spiteful as I was, I started to tickle both her sides making her curl in defense. She never left the phone nor she interrupted the conversation.
After few seconds I stopped. She was lying on the bed on her tummy, still on telephone with her legs crossed showing the bottom of her shoes.
This time I sat on the bed and I put her feet on my lap, I removed her shoes and slowly with one finger I started to tickle her feet. She immediately withdrew her feet as caught by electricity but then she put them back. She turned her head smiling to me and then she continued the conversation.
I had two gorgeous feet in my hands, they were soft and warm with perfect toes that she moved as to invite me to tickle them. The nylons made them also very smooth.
I couldn’t resist and again I started to run my fingers on her soles slowly not with the real intention to tickle her, just a sort of massage.
Ticklish as she was her reaction didn’t wait to come and she began to giggle trying to hold the laughter while talking with her friend.

-MMH, YES I AGREE.. EHEH ..BUT.. UUHH HIHI ..IT IS NOT AS YOU.. OOOHH GOD EH EH STOOOP!!-

She turned to me with a stern look as to say- WILL YOU EVER STOP TICKLING ME?-

I put my nose close to her toes and I told her

– YOUR FEET STINK-

Of course they didn’t, they smell so good!
She blushed shaking her head in disapproval and she kept talking on telephone.
What she didn’t know is that I hadn’t finished with her yet!
I sat on the back of her legs and then I looked at Tom who was on a chair witnessing with interest the evolution of the facts and with a sign of my head I suggested him to grab her wrist and to stretch her arms forwards.
He immediately did it taking the phone out of her hand and putting it close to her face.
She immediately understood what was coming and she tried to wriggle away but Tom’s grip was to strong and my weight didn’t allow her to get up.

-HEY YOU.. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TO DO? LET ME GO IMMEDIATELY!!-

This while I started to tickle lightly her helpless sides!

-OOOOHH.. YOU.. DON’T YOU DARE…EH EHEHE GOD NOT THERE EH EHEH PLEEEEASE… -

-LANA… IS IT ALL RIGHT THERE?- asked her friend still on telephone.

-MMHH YESSS EEHEHOOHH I’M FIIINE.. EHEHEHEH IT IS JUST THAT SOMEONE IS EHEHEH T-T-TICKLING ME EHEH GOD EHEH..-

I wasn’t really tickling her yet, just took her to the limit then I stopped and started again.
I moved my fingers up and down her sides occasionally going to her armpits just to surprise her.
Despite everything she kept talking with her friend. I think she liked that silly challenge she was forced to undergo.
After a couple of minutes her friend, understanding the situation, decided to end the call and I stopped the tickling.

-YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE!!- she whispered.

The telephone rang again, I turned it on, it was Phill, her husband:

-I HUN, I WILL BE AT HOME IN FEW MINUTES, DID YOU REMEMBER TO PREPARE THOSE DOCUMENTS I NEED...-

-NOOO AH AHAHAH EHEH AAHHA NOT AGAIIIN AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOOOP AHAHAHAHA- exploded Lana under a new tickle attack!

-HONEY WHAT’S HAPPENING THERE?- asked Phill.

-EHEHEHEH AHAHA GOD NOOO EHEHEH PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE… AHAHAH THEY ARE TICKLING MEEEE..-

This time I was tickling her good working her ribs.

-COME ONE HUN, BEHAVE, YOU ARE NOT A BABE ANYMORE- said Phill.

-AHAHAH EHEHAH AH I’CANNNOTT RESIST AHAHAHAH EHEHEH I’M TICKLISH AHAHAHAH-

-OK DARLING, HOLD ON I WILL BE THERE IN 2/3 MIN-

I decided to take full advantage of the situation and I dug my fingers in her lower ribs.
She jumped has possessed by the devil and felt into a silent laughter.
She was about to faint when Phill just drop in the room:

-HI GUYS, HOW ARE YOU GOING?-

I immediately stopped the tickling afraid of his possible reaction

-HI, HOW ARE YOU? WE WERE JUST HAVING A BIT OF FUN-

-IT IS COLD OUTSIDE I’M FROZEN- and suddenly he put his cold hands under Lana’s cardigan
-EEKKK AHHH GOSH PHILL…-

-HONEY IT SEEMS THEY ARE TICKLING YOU PRETTY GOOD UH?-

Lana didn’t answer him, she just kept standing there, she even didn’t fight to free her hands from the grip of her son as if this situation was absolutely normal.

-YOU KNOW GUYS- said Phill with an evil grin -I WILL TELL YOU A SECRET, THERE IS A TRICK TO DRIVE LANA REALLY CRAZY-

He moved to her feet and started to bite her sole just around the ball of her foot

-NOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEEASE PHILL NOT THEREAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA AHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHA-AHAHAHAAHAH PLEEEEASE AHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHA--

She started to wriggle like crazy shacking her head left and right bouncing up and down so hard I needed all my strength to keep her there.
Tom was impassive, he kept holding his mom’s wrist as a soldier who received an order.
Phill worked her foot for one minute then he stopped and said:

-I’M GOING TO SHOW YOU ANOTHER GOOD SPOT TO TICKLE-

-LET’S ROLL HER ON HER BACK-

She was still recovering from the last assault and she made no opposition to that.
Now she was lying down on her back, Tom was holding her arms over her head and I was still sitting on her legs.
Phill suddenly unbuttoned her sweater exposing her upper body.
She wore just a grey bra, flat tummy and all ribs protruding.
What a lovely sight!

-PHILL!!- shouted Lana- what are you doing? Cover me immediately!!-

Phill then gave her navel a good long raspberry.
Needless to say she burst again into a loud laugh

-AHAHAHAH PLEASE NOT THERE AHAHAHAH EHEHEHEHE GOD PLEASE AHAHAAHAH-

That last 30-40 seconds then Phill stopped and said:

-HONEY, I’M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER, I’WILL BE BACK IN 5 MIN. GUYS, BEHAVE!-

Now I had this beautiful lady almost naked completely in my hands.
Her tummy was so sexy her armpits smooth and sweaty her breasts were round and well proportioned.
I didn’t waste time and I started to tickle her armpits, down to her ribs stopping for a while on the sides of her breast that were now bouncing up and down.

-AHAHAHAHA AHAHAAHAH HHHHHHHH AHAHAH HHHHHHHH-

I’m not sure she was still able to reason, with her head thrown back she managed to say one last -NOOOOOOOOO- then only uncontrollable laughter.
For the first time I decided to take advantage of the situation dwelling on her tits for a while then going back to her armpits and down to her sides.
Her tiny ribs were a delight to tickle and, arching her back to avoid my fingers, she gave me the opportunity to dig my fingers even more into her sides.

-AHAHHHHHHHHHHHH-GHHHHHHHHHHH-HHHHHHHHHHHH…-

Lana was now completely into silent laughter!
A real hysteria! She didn’t fight anymore, she was just there taking the tickling of her life.

-COOCHIE COOCHIE COO TICKLE TICKLE LANA- I added

-TOM, I THINK YOUR MOM CAN’T THAKE IT ANYMORE, PERHAPS WE SHOULD STOP TICKLING HER-

Tom was so taken with the situation that he took a while before answering,

-MMMH I DON’T KNOW, LET’S ASK IT TO HER-

With an evil grin on his face:
-MOM, DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD STOP?-

-AHAHAAH AHAHAHA I NEED TO PEEEEHEHEH AH AHAHAH AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA-

She couldn’t finish to answer that she completely wet herself. The pants were soaked with pee, she had totally lost her bladder.
I stopped the tickling and Tom released her wrists leaving her on the bed breathing and recovering from the ordeal.

-HEI LANA, YOU DID IT AGAIN!-

In that moment Phill entered in the room and watching his wife shattered and covered with pee:

-HEY WHAT DID IT HAPPEN HERE?-

-MMH WELL I THINK SHE HAD A LITTLE ACCIDENT…-

-OH GOD LANA YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE BABE…-

Lana, blushing for what happened:

-HUN, THEY TICKLED ME TOO MUCH, I COULDN’T HOLD IT ANY LONGER!-

Again I was speechless, this super cute lady let us tickling her knowing she had to pee!
I had definitely fallen in love with her!
It was almost dinner time so I decided to go home. I greeted Tom and Phill and I winked at Lana.
She didn’t say anything, she just scolded me with her eyes and I left.
That was the last time we gang tickled her, I saw sometimes Phill poking her side briefely but nothing more.
I will never forget her, it was a dream come true.

Six years later…

I went to a wedding party of a friend, it was a hot day of July in a super beautiful resort.
I was there with two friends walking around the park when I saw Lana together with a group of people. It took one second to recognize her, she was still the same, she looked in great shape.
She wore a light cream-colored sleeveless dress. The dress was attached to her shoulders covering her body till her knees with a black belt that highlighted her figure. It was opened at her sides showing a bit of her skin. Black heeled shoes completed the clothing. Her hair was tied over her head and she put on a perfect make up for the event. I must say she was stunning! A super beautiful lady. She was 45 but she looked 30.
I had never seen her dressed like that before!
When she saw me she immediately come to me and we hugged each other and we began to talk about all the usual things that are asked when we haven’t seen each other for a long time.
She told me that her son Tom went to college and she divorced therefore she was alone but she was fine with that because she was busy with her job and she could go to gym and she had lot’s of friends.
After ten min conversation I left her and I went back to my friends. I was really surprised and happy to meet her again after a long time.
The party went on till evening with an endless dinner and it was so hot inside that I decided to go out in the garden to breath some fresh air.
She was there, alone this time, so I approached her from behind trying to surprise her and I poked briefly her sides.

She jumped -EEKK EH EHEH- OH PAUL, IT’S YOU!-

-HEY LANA, ARE YOU TICKLISH?- with an evil grin!

-OH GOSH PAUL, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT, YOU HAVE TICKLED ME MANY TIMES!!-

Again I put my hands at her bare sides where the dress allowed me to touch her skin and I tickled her for few seconds.
Her reaction was great, she laughed and she tried to defend herself with her arms

-PAUL PAUL, PLEASE, DON’T DO THAT EH EHEHE EHHE….PLEASE NOT HERE, SOMEONE COULD SEE US…-

-WOW LANA YOU ARE STILL SUPER TICKLISH EH EH!-

-OH YOU…YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE PAUL!

-DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO TICKLE TORTURE YOU?-

-OH GOD YES, YOU DROVE ME ALMOST CRAZY-

-IT WAS FUN LANA-

-YES…, IT WAS FUN- winking at me.

I immediately understood that she could be still open to be tickled so I made my move:

-THIS PARTY IS SOO BORING, ARE YOU UP FOR SOME NICE LAUGHS?-

-MMH YES, IT WOULD BE NICE- she answered well knowing what I had in mind.

Moved by an uncontrollable desire to tickle her I put my hands on her sides and I begun to tickle her again.

-WOW EH-EH NO NO, WAIT NOT HERE EH EH… I BOOKED A ROOM FOR THE NIGHT LET’S GO THERE!-

I almost fainted, she was inviting me to her room and there was the prospect of being alone with her. I tickled her few times but there was always someone present.
I simply nodded and we went to her room.
We didn’t talk, she stood still watching me, I went behind her and I gently raised her arms over her head putting them around my neck. Her armpits and sides were unprotected and I slowly begun to run a couple of fingers into her armpits down to her sides. Her skin was so smooth and soft. It had been a very hot day and her armpits were a little sweaty but her fresh scent was still intoxicating.
She immediately struggled but she kept her hands behind my head and she tightened her lips to keep the laughter inside.
-MMMPH-MMMPH-MMMNNMMMPH-

She turned her head watching my fingers tickling her armpits, she was about to give up when I stopped and she took a deep breath.

-MY MY, ALWAYS STUBBORN LANA…-

She didn’t say anything she turned in front of me and she unbuttoned her dress and made it fall at her feet, then she undid her bra and put her hands over her head.
What a sight! I had this gorgeous woman in nothing than her panties and high heels completely exposed in front of me.

-DO YOU LIKE ME?- she asked in the sexiest way possible.

She was stunning, her breast still toned, her flat stomach pulled inward showed her ribcage.
I knelt down and I begun to stroke her thigs with my fingers, this made her legs tremble on her high heels. Then I kissed her tummy tucking my tongue into her navel.
Again her tummy twisted and after few seconds her resistance was broken.

-MMPH OHOH EHEHEH AHAHAAHAHAHA EEHH OH GOSH PLESASE….-

She lowered her arms putting them on my head, I don’t know if to stop me or to keep me close to her. I stopped and stood up looking into her eyes. I kissed her lips and we gave ourselves a long and deep kiss. Then I looked again into her eyes and, as she had received an order, she raised her arms again over her head.
I gently tickled her ribs, up and down her sides.
She pursed her lips and she turned her head to watch my fingers tickling her trembling body.

MMMPH-MMMHPH- EHEHE-MMPH-EHEEH- EH EH EH-AHAHAHAHAAHAHA-NOOOOO-AHAHAHAHAHAH-AH-AH-AH-

She lost it again!
I hug her, we laid down in the bed and I whispered in her ear:

-ARE YOUR FEET STILL TICKLISH LANA?-

-OOOH PAUL…-

That was a long night of tickling and sex!

But this is another story…

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back