• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft's ticklish adventure M/F (Tomb Raider 2) Chapter 2 Captured

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight
Chapter 2 Captured
Chapter 3 Bartoli's investigation
Chapter 4 Bartoli's investigation Part 2
Chapter 5 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest
Chapter 6 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest Part 2
Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below
Chapter 8 Danger Inside the Maria Doria
Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

Chapter 2 Captured

Fortunately for Lara she still had her backpack and all the supplies within, but was completely disarmed her guns were gone!
Scanning around her prison Lara soon found a concealed compartment in the storage room. Haha she thought, perhaps Bartoli underestimated me...
With all her strength she managed to shift one of the large crates away from the small room and inside she found a switch.. Perfect she thought, now I just press this switch and..... In the distant she heard a door slide open, Lara grinned.
Turning towards that sound she walked over to the windows overlooking the hangar and found a door, A DOOR! Too late the door closed shut again. Lara sighed, "I guess the door is timed, so Bartoli can keep this room secure and me with it.. marvellous" she said aloud.
Ok Lara she thought you can do this.... Returning to the small room Lara pressed the switch again and this time sprinted towards the door, made it she thought to herself, that was easier than.... An alarm started blaring... "I guess I spoke to soon" she muttered. To her left she suddenly saw some of Bartoli's men running towards her, one was armed! Not even thinking about it Lara dived straight in the water and swam deep underneath, out of sight of Bartoli's goons from above. Damn she thought, I am no match for these people without my guns, where did you put them Bartoli....
Thinking about Bartoli reminded her again of the last thing he said to her... "I bet this is your real weak point isn't it, all that running around you have been doing I bet these feet have been really primed hehe, maybe we should find out about that soon eh."
Lara shuddered again at that thought... As a woman raiding tombs for a number of years now, she knew how incredibly soft and sensitive her feet were from all that running in her sock covered boots, something she didn't want anyone to exploit even for a second....

Lara was in luck, for some reason the lower door in to the plane hold was open. She pulled herself in and hid inside the Plane hold. She frantically looked around for her guns, they were nowhere to be seen, even the cargo boxes seemed to have been unloaded. Oh no she thought, where can they possibly be, sigh Bartoli must have locked them somewhere... Hmm perhaps the cockpit she wondered?
Lara climbed up the ladder, the same ladder she had tried to once before. She looked behind her feeling paranoid again but Eros who had surprised her, was nowhere to be seen. In the cockpit now she looked around for her guns, maybe Bartoli just left them in here she thought, maybe there is a cupboard or storage box... maybe I am in deep trouble... "Damn" she said out loud, "nothing!"
Unfortunately her commotion in the cockpit attracted attention and one of Bartoli's men saw her. He waved to some other men.
Oh shit she thought, they have spotted me. Get out of here Lara! She dashed back to the cargo hold again and dived underwater, again out of sight where she could be seen. She noticed an underwater vent so she quickly swam through it and breathed a sigh of relief. Around the corner she managed to find an opening and pulled herself out. Lara rested for a moment, relieved to have got away again. They will never find me here she thought...
The alarm in the distance seemed to stop and it appeared to Lara that they had given up looking for her. She stood up again and made her way through the vent, at the end of this vent was a large room below, a walkway was in the middle and on the other side was another vent. Lara took a running jump and landed on the other side.. But suddenly to her horror something grabbed her feet! Lara started trying to pull herself up with all her strength but she was stuck.
She heard a voice below, a voice she really hoped she would not hear again...
"Haha you a really thought you could escape eh" It was Bartoli! "Hmmmpph" struggled Lara trying to shake him off her, but she felt herself weakening trying to hold on. "Do you a think you could escape from Marrrco Barrrtoli?" Silly girl.

Marco lifted her top above her belly and began tickling her sides again, Lara tried hard not to giggle "nompppppphehehe mmmpph" Marco increased her predicament by tickling her bare knees as well and especially behind. Lara burst out giggling now and tried her hardest to hold on, "noehehehehehehe, hehehehe, Marcaaahahaooo mmmphehehehe."
"Yes" he said, "your a body betrays you again eh" As soon as he said that same mental phrase Lara lost her grip, lost to the ticklish feelings in her body and began laughing out loud as she fell down to her doom. No "ahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahaha" Lara squirmed all over the floor as Marco continued to dig in to her ticklish athletic body.
He stopped for a minute and asked her, his dark glasses staring right in to her and his mouth wickedly grinnng "you a still haven't told me why you are a here?! Do you want to share it?"
Then he tickled her sides again, really pinching her ribs, stroking her belly and her hips, all Lara could do was giggle and was unable to speak, "hehehehehehe."
"You really are a ticklish little girl a aren't you.. perhaps we should find out how much eh? "Do you really think such a ticklish little girl can take me down..." At that point two of Bartoli's men walked over to him. "Take her to the cell, the cell, you know by the Monk a."
Lara struggled as much as she could but the tickling had weakened her for the moment, Bartoli's mean easily managed to hold her between them, Lara was really scared now, it was almost as if Bartoli could read her weakness and exploit it.
She was used to facing other men and even women at times, she could be tough and she could fight her way out of situations and win. But Bartoli really scared her, this was a man who decided that he didn't want to physically hurt her, steal a treasure from her, kill her, challenge her, no this is a man who decided perhaps for his own sadistic amusement, wanted to tickle her senseless. That was the feeling she got from him, he was going to tickle her and there was nothing she could do to stop that.

Bartoli's men had dropped her in the cell now, Lara noticed a glass of water on the table, being in need of hydration she gulped it down without a thought......
Unfortunately for her Bartoli had drugged it and Lara lost consciousness.... "Bartollli you".... she weakly said and fell asleep.
A short while later Lara awoke, her backpack was off her back and she found like she couldn't move. Her legs were tied down to the bed, as were her arms, she wasn't going anywhere.
Bartoli walked over to her again with a wicked grin, Lara struggled with all her might at her bonds, she was trapped.
"Now then lady, or a should I say Lara hehe, ticklish little Lara, you have a your passport in this backpack". Lara looked at him dreading the next words to come out of his mouth.
"Shall a we continue from earlier, or a maybe you want a to tell me a why you are here?"
Bartoli still grinning wickedly punctuated this threat by wiggling his fingers towards her...

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back