• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft's ticklish adventure M/F (Tomb Raider 2) Chapter 3 Bartoli's Investigation

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight
Chapter 2 Captured
Chapter 3 Bartoli's investigation
Chapter 4 Bartoli's investigation Part 2
Chapter 5 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest
Chapter 6 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest Part 2
Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below
Chapter 8 Danger Inside the Maria Doria
Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

Chapter 3 Bartoli's Investigation

"Marco, what is a she doing a here, does she know about this diving opera.....?"
"Be quiet Fabio" Marco snapped not wanting him to give her any information.
Lara subtley grinned from Fabio's clumsy mouth. Marco noticed this,
"Don't a think you are so a smart Lara", "hmm" he began flicking through her passport. "Lara Croft a, you a seem like a well travelled a girl eh, Peru, Egypt a, Greece a, very a well travelled eh. haha. Well now your travels end a here!" "Maybe all a this travelling has given you a some really sensitive feeta." You are an intelligent girla, don't you knowa if you spend most of your lifea running arounda in bootsa, you are going to have very sensitive feeta" I am surprised you didn't notice thisa." Why does he keep talking about my feet like that, stop it Marco she thought, she also realised why that bothered her so much. Marco was right and it wasn't something she wanted to find out!
There was suddenly a groaning sound from outside of the cell which interrupted her thoughts, it sounded like a man regaining consciousness, Lara couldn't see from where she was lying.
Fabio spoke, "I guess that a monk is awake again." Find out what he knows Fabio, find out where the Seraph is hidden." "Marco you just said?!" "Relax Fabio" Marco replied, "there is a nothing she can do a now anyway." Marco grinned wickedly down at Lara. Fabio walked out of the cell and some of Bartoli's men carried the monk away somewhere with Fabio leading.
Marco still looking down at Lara spoke again.

"So Lara, you are looking for the great a Marco Bartoli eh, well you have a found him haha, now why don't a you tell me why you are a here." "What were you doing sneaking around a my theatre, killing all my men eh? You think you are so a smarta?"
Marco walked closer to her now and stopped in front of her tied up body. Lara waited for the inevitable sensation to begin but it didn't, her mind was confused. Instead Marco whispered in her ears, "Ssssh it's ok ticklish a little girla, your body is goinga to betray you, you don'ta want to tell me why you are a here?"
"Let's a see what youra body says shall we"
Why does he have to keep talking about my body she thought, him and his mental torture games were bothering her enough as it was; without him even touching her. But she had to admit, her body was feeling very sensitised right now, it was worrying her....
"You of course being a the raider of tombs, investigating ruins, let's do some a investigating together eh?" "Investigating your body."
"Hmmm" she grunted confidently in her calm, aristocratic, well spoken voice "and what are you, the great Bartoli? Leader of the Fiamma Nera, nothing but a pervert!"
Marco silently walked over to the front of her again, he was grinning wickedly at her but said nothing.
He wiggling his fingers towards her, Lara flinched as much as she could, Stop it Lara she thought, nothing happened why is that bothering you?!
Bartoli did the same thing and she again flinched...
"Did you a say something?" he said, this time however he touched her stomach and Lara again flinched and grunted slightly "mmph", "I thought so" he replied. Once again he touched her stomach and she again grunted and flinched. "Would you like to tell me why you are a here Lara, now or later haha?"
Bartoli again touched her stomach but this time also poked her sides, causing more of a "mmmppph" and jolt from her. "Pervert" she said in a slightly irritated but still calm voice.
He responded to this by holding her top and pulling it up above her stomach, her stomach and sides were now bare and exposed to the air. This time when Bartoli touched her stomach and her sides it felt different, her top was actually masking some of the tickling feelings but now not anymore, she could really feel it now. Lara was getting a bit worried now but didn't show it....

"Hmmm" he began, "I didn't a notice this before but you have a really softa skin." Without warning Bartoli wiggling his fingers on her stomach Lara was struggling to hold back now, "mmpph mmmppph", she struggled, he now started wiggling his fingers all over her stomach and sides, Lara was struggling to hold on...
"Tickle tickle tickle Lara", he said. That did it, Lara couldn't control it any more, "mmmphhehehe mmmpphehe, hehehehehehe" she was giggling now.
"You see how your bodya betrays you silly ticklish girla" he taunted. "I have noticed this particular area here a" he said putting his hand on the area around her belly, you like this eh?" And now focusing on that section on her body Bartoli again tickled her body there, it didn't tickle as badly so even though Lara squirmed in her bonds she managed to hold her laughter back "mmppph mmphh". "Tickle tickle tickle", Bartoli suddenly said and again Lara couldn't hold back her mirth, "hehehehehe.....mmmmmph...mmmph...ehehehehe," "I think you like it even more when I do this eh, tickle tickle tickle Lara," Hehehehehehe....mpppph no,hehehehehehe"
"Yes" he taunted, that's a it, tickle tickle tickle, tickle tickle tickle tickle". All Lara could was squirm and giggle, now matter how hard her mind tried to tune this out she couldn't, all she could hear was his voice. "Hehehehehe,hehehehehehehe,hehehehehehe" Oh yes, you are a ticklish little girl aren't you hehe", Bartoli taunted.
"Shall we move on with our investigation a raider of tombs? Or, perhaps you want to tell me something eh" He stopped the tickling and looked at Lara, she had a grin on her face like she found the whole thing amusing and was still gently giggling.
Bartoli wickedly grinned at her again, suddenly Lara shook her head and her face became a frown, she spoke again. "Pervert" she again said in a calm but irritating voice.
"I was a hoping you would a say thata."
"Marco Marco this voice suddenly said, "the monk he is a", "WHY ARE YOU INTERRUPTING ME FABIO?!", Marco snapped. Can't you see I am a busy eh!"
"Sorry Marco, but the monk a has said a where the Seraph is hidden", oh thank goodness Lara thought, a break for a moment and she began to listen as best as she could. "Where is it Fabio?" "He said it wasa buried in the wreck of your Father's a shipa the Maria Doria". Fabio looked over at Lara and and Bartoli seemingly concerned. "What?" Marco said. "Uhh Marco are you sure she should be hearing this." Don't a worry Fabio, she is not a concern and he began tickling her bare stomach again, Lara was still trying to listen to their conversation but couldn't, the tickling completely took her by surprise. All she could hear now was her own giggling and the sound of her squirming, "Hehehehehehe,hehehehehe,hehehehehehehehe, hehehehehehehehe."
Marco stopped again, Fabio had gone and she had completely missed what they were saying. Lara shook her head again, smirked at Bartoli and said, "Is he is as much of a pervert as you?"

Marco was completely unphased by her remark and said, "hmmm shall we a try somewhere else now, How about a here" and he put his hands on her sides. Lara again flinched at the touch. Bartoli grinned again. "But you've already done that" Lara said sounding slightly annoyed, her face looking serious again. "Lara" he said, "you a being an explorer you should a know that you need to thoroughly investigate all areas eh."
Bartoli lifted her top up even higher now to just below her breasts. "Now a with all that raiding and exploring of the a temples, this a part of your body has really gotten a workout eh, so a, this area of a the body really got a workout, right a here" and Bartoli tickled his fingers up and down her sides, this time there was no mental defence only the sound of lara's endless giggling, Bartoli grinned again tickling up and down her bare sides "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle you ticklish little raider haha," Lara squirmed in her bonds as hard as she could, she managed to hold her giggling in, her mind tried to focus on anything but this sensation, she began thinking about her adventure up until now, meeting Bartoli's man by the great door leading in to the chamber, her adventure in Venice, killing all of Bartoli's men up until now and the Opera Theatre and then..... oh no, her mind played back Bartoli's words. "Your bodya betrays you haha." Lara burst out giggling again, my body she thought, my body is so ticklish, "hehehehehehehe......hehehehehehe..hehehehehehehehehe..........hehehehehe....no.....hehehehehehehe", "tickle tickle tickle" Bartoli taunted, her girly giggling becoming a louder feminine laughter now "hehehehehehehe, noahahaha.....hahahahahahahaha...ahahahahahahaha."
Marco stopped again, Lara was panting.....
"Hmmm", he said, "another area of course is a here", and he put his hands on her ribs. Lara again flinched but this time flinched and giggled at the sudden touch.
Bartoli smiled, his fingers drumming her ribs gently as if to mentally threaten her, Lara of course did flinch slightly and then looked at him again. Making as straight a face as possible she calmly said, "Pervert," although due to the tickling getting to her now, the voice didn't sound as stern, her body was feeling it and she was having a hard time staying serious. Even the gentle drumming of Bartoli's fingers was bothering her, even if she wasn't externally reacting much to it. He stopped and hovered his hand over her ribs.
"Did you you knowa, how many ribs you have in your body?"
Lara again took a deep breath and managed a serious response,"Hmm I have a feeling you are going to tell me."
Marco put his hand on the top of each side of her ribs, causing her to flinch at the touch again, he grinned wickedly.
"Shall we explore another tomb here Lara?" he taunted, "one... two... three".. as he counted and stroked each rib she flinched and struggled to hold back a grin. "Ah you are enjoying this eh", he taunted. "Four, five, six"....
Lara breathed a sigh of relief, he was finished.
"Hmm we are still missing something my explorer." Bartoli suddenly moved towards her with a very sharp looking knife, Lara struggled in her bonds, sweat dripping from her forehead, he was getting closer and closer with the sharp blade, Lara closed her eyes and waited.....

The blade poked her top and slashed across it, her top slid off her now naked form, she was only clad in her white bra, shorts, combat boots and white socks now. Marco could not help but notice her rather large sized breasts now perfectly curved.....
Lara frowned at the grinning Marco, "Pervert" she said again.
"Haha, forgive a me Lara this was in the way, he coldly replied." "Now then, all that climbing around is going to of really trained your nerves here I think eh".. and he poked just barely under the tip her arms. She flinched again and "mmpphh, mmppph" as he poked. "You see where a all this climbing a gets you."
His poken turned in to a gentle stroke now, his finger was getting closer to her armpits. "Mmmmhehehehe, mmmpphehehehehe", Lara couldn't help giggling now. "Hehehehehehehe.......hehehehehehe.......hehehehehehe." Marco stopped and grinned again, "But do you know where you really work the nerves out..... he paused... is riiight a herrre." Suddenly he poked his fingers right in the centre of her armpits whilst his fingertips tickled her fast, Lara didn't know what had hit her, she couldn't stop giggling, "Heeee.....hehehehehe.....hehehehehe.....hehehehehehe..heheheheheehe....mmmmmph.........heheheheheehehehehe."
"Tickle tickle tickle Lara", he taunted adding that to her torment, the floodgates opened again and Lara was laughing now, "noahahahahahaha.hahahahahahahahahaha........ahahahahahaha...........hahahahahaha..............hahahahahaha."
"Bart..mmmpppppph, she tried to speak through her laughter, Baarrtahahaha......hahahaha.." "I know" he finished, "you a still don't want to talk a to me eh." "So then don't hahaha." Lara couldn't speak anymore now after his cutting her off, her mind could only think about how much it tickled.... Ahahahahahahaha........hahahahahahaha.............hahahahahahahahahahahaha............hahahahahahahahah.
Marco stopped again and she looked at him panting, she had a silly grin on her face and looked amused, she shook her head again and frowned at him.
"Too bad a", he taunted, "you have a pretty smile, well Lara we have a finished exploring a one tomb and found a few... how you say.... points of interest a.... so what happens when we put all these..haha, points of interest together eh?"
Lara didn't like the sound of this... She opened her mouth to say something smart but all that came out was her hearty feminine laughter........ "bahahahahahahahaha.......ahahahahahahahahaha...........hahahahahahaha......hahahahahahahahahaha." "Ahahahahahaha............hahahahahahaha."
Bartoli was now tickling her all over, under her arms, up and down her sides, across her belly, Lara couldn't keep up with where she was being tickled, she could feel it all over and all she could do is laugh and laugh. She tried saying something but all that would come out is "Bahahahahahahaha."

After five minutes of this treatment he stopped his tickling again, Lara lay there panting for a minute getting her breath back, she had never laughed so much in her entire life! "You see Lara, your a body betrays you, give a this game up!"
"Bartoli", Lara spoke softly now, "I will tell you what you want to know." Lara was so tired of this tickling she was considering just telling him what she was doing here, anything to stop any more of this. "Haha, the great Lara Croft broken because she is just a ticklish little girl?" "So be it a Lara, I will ask you again eh, why are you a here, what a were you doing on a my plane?"
"Because," she was still speaking softly and weakly..... Suddenly Lara shook her head and clenched her fists, she frowned at him and said seriously again "You are a pervert!"
"Whaat?" You still a want to play these a games eh, miss a raider... fine!" Bartoli snapped, then grinned wickedly, "tomorrow we will investigate your other Tomb eh, see if you don't want to beg to talk to me then eh, now what was I saying earlier about all that running haha" and he put his hand on her Boot then walked out and closed the cell.
Lara knew he was going to eventually drive her crazy if he carried on like this, especially the threat about the..... rest of her body.
She had to get out of here, she didn't know how but she had to try, she put all her remaining energy in to struggling against her ropes, she tried shaking the bed, anything, anything to get loose. But it didn't work, she was still stuck and all her energy was now gone for one day, she noticed through the windows that the sun had gone down and it was now night time, that meant Bartoli would probably be back in the morning....
Lara fell asleep before she could think of or do anything more, she was exhausted.

Last edited:
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back