• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft's ticklish adventure M/F (Tomb Raider 2) Chapter 4 Bartoli's Investigation Part 2

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight
Chapter 2 Captured
Chapter 3 Bartoli's investigation
Chapter 4 Bartoli's investigation Part 2
Chapter 5 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest
Chapter 6 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest Part 2
Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below
Chapter 8 Danger Inside the Maria Doria
Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

Chapter 4 Bartoli's Investigation Part 2

Marco returned in the morning to the cell as Lara expected, she was still fast asleep and breathing heavily, unaware of his presence.
He grinned and tickled Lara under her smooth arms, "mmmphahahahahahaha" she burst out laughing and was awake looking at her captor again. Lara frowned again, rather confidently she said "And what do you want now?" Bartoli was rather taken back at this sudden confidence in her but his voice didn't let it show. "Lara, we are going to a have a talk," he said sounding like a Godfather talking to one of his men, "Hmmm" Lara grunted and spoke again in her aristocratic tones, "you have me tied to a bed with my top off and you expect me to just lie here and talk to you... you really are nothing but a pervert Bartoli!"
Marco grinned at her again, "Ah have you a forgotten my ticklish little explorer eh"; her mind shuddered when he said that, "today we will a explore a another tomb, a much lower down a tomb", he said with a sinister tone. Lara knew exactly what that meant and she really didn't know what was going to happen when he did that, nor did she wish to find out!
Still Lara hiding her worry, smirked at him and said with absolutely seriousness "I am still not talking to you pervert."
"Haha" Bartoli replied, "When we are a finished exploringa, you are a going to tell me a anything I want!" And with that Bartoli walked out of the cell again and closed the door.
Come on Lara she told herself, think, you have survived worse situations than this, far worse, yet this is probably the most horrible thing I have ever been through! Now come on she told herself and again she really physically struggled hard in her ropes, aha! Her left foot broke free from the rope, come on she said to herself come on, one down three to go, if I can just get a hand free "mmmmppph" she struggled.... But it was no good, she was stuck and no matter how hard she tried she still wasn't moving.

Marco suddenly opened the cell door and rushed in. Through the doors he had seen his prisoner trying to escape, however after dashing inside he smirked. This silly girl had only managed to get one foot untied. Eros you and your incompetance he said to himself.
Lara saw a grinning Bartoli walking towards her again, oh no she thought, but nothing happened. She kicked her free foot towards his jaw but missed, Bartoli in response to this decided to mentally punish her. Saying nothing he grabbed the free foot and simply undid Lara's laces on her boot.
Lara sounding like she was speaking to a naughty child said, "what on earth did you do that for, now you can tie it up again."
"No" Marco said grinning wickedly, "I think I will leave it a loose a, why, is that a bothering you eh?" Mm, no... it's just.... unsightly" she replied with a bit of nervousness in her voice. He knew this loose boot was bothering her so he decided to play with her mind even more. "Let me a give you a choice a, my ticklish little raider eh," Lara wished he would stop calling her ticklish. "I SAID A LET ME GIVE YOU A CHOICE EH!", he said louder and Lara looked right at him when he raised his voice, he had her full attention. "That's a better, I can either leave a youra boota loosa, or a if you are a that concerned a, I will a tie it up a, and your foot again eh?"
Lara didn't like any of those choices, but she didn't want to let him think her loose boot was bothering her, it really was and it felt as if it was getting looser by the minute, she didn't want it coming off or him going inside that boot in the slightest.
"Hmmm" she grunted, "this obviously is amusing you, don't stop on my account."
He responded to her clever comment by pulling the Boot down slightly, Lara's mind screamed and she began trying to pull her foot free of his grasp.
"Haha", Bartoli said, but instead he pulled the boot back up, re-tied the lace and tied the foot back to the bed.
"You changed your mind then" she said sarcastically, but her mind was actually relieved.
The truth is he just wanted to mentally scare her, he knew exactly where her true weakness was and his little mental test proved it.
"You are goinga to tell me exactly a what I wanta to know eh", he said with absolute cold certainty in his voice.
Just to demonstrate that fact, he walked over to Lara's arms again and whilst saying, "tickle tickle tickle ticklish raider", he tickled the centre of her underarms again, Lara squirmed around in her bonds again, "bahahahahahaha....hahahahahahahaha" Marco stopped and just grinned at her, Lara was panting again, "Pervert!" she coldly said. "Hmmm perverta... I suppose a if I am a pervert a, I should be taking a your clothes of yes?"

Bartoli again picked up a knife and slashed her brown shorts off. Lara watched her shorts fall off her legs in disbelief... She was now only clad in her combat boots, white underwear and bra.
"Hah, any more smart a comments eh" and Bartoli tickled her exposed smooth belly and sides, "tehehehehehehehehe..........hahahahahahahaha........mmmpphahahahahahaha", Lara was struggling not to laugh now, she couldn't help herself, she was too ticklish for this, Marco knew exactly what he was doing, he had almost worn her mental defence down... and all I he did was tickle this girl, he was amazed it was this easy. Grinning again he walked down the table slightly and spoke to a Lara trying to get her breath back, "You know a Lara" he said, you a have really a smooth legsa" She braced herself for what that meant, but it didn't take long to find out!
"Now a, what a happens if I do thisa?" Bartoli put his hands on Lara's bare legs causing her again to flinch, he grinned and looked at her, she was looking right at him, her big brown eyes watching his every move waiting for the inevitable....
He started pinching her thighs, "you see a here a, this is a how we say before a, a point of interest eh, surely an explorer like a you wants to find a points of interesta."
Lara was giggling again,"ehehehehehehe.......hehehehehehe" "Oh yesa" Bartoli said, "this is a verya interesting pointa, shall we explore some more a my ticklish raider?" He pinched harder now, "Tickle tickle tickle tickle" that broke Lara again, "nahahahahahahahaha......hahahahahahahaha..........baahahahahahahahaha".
"What about if we explore more of this territory eh", he taunted; Lara was still laughing in the background, "do you a remember all those a spiders crawling around a my mansion?" Before Lara could answer Bartoli quickly replied with, "imagine a what it would a be like a with them crawling a over you eh... a bit like this!"
Then he wiggled his fingers all over her thighs, down her lower legs and around her calves; just above her boots and up to her thighs and back around all over again, tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle you a ticklish explorer haha."
Lara's sarcasm was gone now, she couldn't think of what to say to him, couldn't concentrate on keeping silent, all her mind could think about was how ticklish she was, all she could do was laugh and laugh and laugh, "Barhahahahahahahahahahahaha......nohahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......aaaaaahahahahahahahahaha......hahahahahahahahahahaha" "Such a ticklish little raider eh" Bartoli taunted, "tickle tickle tickle tickle." Mmmph stop it Bartoli, it tickles stop tickling me her mind was saying, noo it tickles so much I can't take this!
He stopped again, giving Lara a minute to breath, "now then a my ticklish a raider, what a happens when you put all of your discoveries together, can you make a hypothesis from your points of interest to solve an ancient mystery?" Let's a see now we founda 5 pointsa of interest eh"

Lara didn't want to be tickled any more, she was tired, she was too ticklish for this, she was seriously considering telling Bartoli what he wants to know, anything to stop this tickling!
"Bartoli" she said; still in her calm and aristocratic tones, but sounding tired and panting "Bartoli." "I...." "I knowa you think I am a perverta, don't a waste a your breatha ticklish girl."
"Now then a five a points of interest a, shall we rediscover this tomba?"
Lara knew exactly what that meant, he started walking up the the head of the bed again, Lara again tried talking to Bartoli, "Bartoli", she said a bit more serious and concerned sounding than usual, "Bartoli I..."
"Are a ticklish little raider girl eh", he finished. Lara tried again to say something but it was no good, he was tickling under her arms again and she was too ticklish. "Baheheheheheheh........hehehehehehe..........hehehehehehe," Lara tried with all of her remaining strength to say something, but all that came was her giggles "hehehehehehehe......hehehehehe"
"Tickle tickle ticklish raidera, he taunted, you want to talka to me now eh, tickle tickle tickle tickle"
Lara's floodgates opened again and she burst in to loud beautifully feminine laughter, "ahahahahahahahahaha...........ahahahahahahaha".....hahahahahahahahahahahaha," she tried with all her might to free her arms but it wouldn't move, suddenly Bartoli started tickling her all over her body, never giving her a chance to work out where he would tickle her next, it was all over "tickle tickle ticklish Raider."
This was completely new for Lara this tactic threw her completely and her mind surrendered to her never ending flow of ticklish laughter, "ahahahahahahahah........hahahahahahaha............hahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahahahahaha." It tickles everywhere, I am so ticklish, so ticklish, her mind was telling her. Marco could see she wasn't able to fight it any more, he again taunted her in between her laughter, "so many a regions of interest a" "Here a and here a and a here a," each time he said here he was changing his tickle spot every second to further mess with her mind. Lara was completely beside herself with laughter, Bartoli knew he had her right where he wanted her! He eased off on the tickling slightly, Lara was still gently giggling, "hehehehe....hehehehehehe"
"So a...... are you a ready to a tell me, what a I wanta to know eh?" "hehehehe" Lara giggled. "Bartoheehehe", "Ok then a so be it a, tickle tickle tickle", and he again tickled her with full gusto, Lara managed to get out Nahahastahaaaa, hahahahahahahahaha........hahahahahahaha"
This time as Marco tickled down her calves, he noticed a small area of her leg around the top of the thick white sock that was open, he stuck his fingernail under there and Lara suddenly started laughing harder, "nyyyyahahahahahahahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahaha," he noticed she seemed to be really trying to pull her foot away, so he did the same with the other leg and then tickled both at once, Lara went nuts, her laughter shot up even more than Marco thought possible, she seemed to be squealing with her laughter now! He grinned, so, he thought, I was right, this is your true weak point...haha. "heeehahahahaha....hahahehehehehe.....hahahahahahahaha."

He continued tickling this new exposed area under her sock, "tickle tickle" he taunted. "Nyyyahahahahahahaha" squealed Lara.
The tickling stopped again suddenly and Lara lay there panting, still giggling with a ticklish grin on her face, she was exhausted! After a few minutes her giggling subsided and she had a serious look on her face again looking right at Bartoli. "You see, you are goinga to tell me a everything a I wanta to knowa"
Her tone in voice was slightly different now, still serious and aristocratic but she actually genuinely sounded as though she was slightly pleading for her life.
"Ok Bartoli, i'll tell you what you want to know." she couldn't believe she was surrendering like this, but she just wanted the tickling to end she couldn't take it anymore.
"Good a" he replied, "because if I don't a like the answera" and he pulled down one of Lara's white socks ever so slightly revealing a few centimetres more of her leg.
"No!" Lara shouted... worried, "Whata?", Marco replied.
"Hmhh Nothing" she said and tried to sound as calm as possible.
"Then a Lara you can tell me why you are a here."
"Bartoli, I am here"..... and she stopped, part of her was still saying, I am not telling you anything! Marco to illustrate a point give the revealed part of her legs a tickle, "eeeehahahahaha" Lara squealed and laughed. "Staahap it" she said. "You are a here because a?"
Speaking in her serious aristocratic voice again Lara said, "I am here Bartoli because I have been following you since Venice, well since I discovered the entrance to the chamber, underneath the great wall, your man there killed himself which led me to Venice and you and your Fiamma Nera cult.
Bartoli pulled one of her boot laces, Lara's voice suddenly sounded slightly nervous, "I am telling you the truth" she said. "Yes... anda?"
"And I stowed away on your plane and thought I had finally found you, but.... it seems more like you found me!" Lara said, with a slightly disappointing tone.
"Yes it does a haha, and now a the greata Marco Bartoli has captured a you eh."
"Yes"... she said sounding annoyed.
"Wella thank you a for telling a me what I wanted a to know eh" "Unfortunately... we still have a mystery a to solve a"
"What?!" Lara said sounding slightly annoyed again, "Bartoli i've told you everything up until this point, surely there isn't anything else you want to know."
"We a still have a one region of interesta to explore Lara", Lara was getting worried now, she tried to sound confident again but ended up sounding nervous, "We don't need to explore any more regions of interest, we have already explored enough of these now to draw a conclusion."

"Yesa we have already a drawn a conclusion a Lara, but a I am a interested in a this unexplored area."
Lara was annoyed now and raised her voice slightly, "LET ME GO BARTOLI!"
"Oh I intend a to a, but after we have a explored a the lasta area of interesta."
Lara was worrying inside now, she knew exactly what that meant! Come on Lara you have to get out of here, she told herself.
"Well a lara, shall a we continue tomorrow eh" and then Bartoli walked out of the cell again, closing the door behind him.
Lara couldn't believe it, she had been tickled for the entire day!
Looking out through the small windows she could see the night sky again. Come on Lara she again said to herself, you have to get out of here.
Think Lara, you are on an abandoned oil rig, it's the middle of the night. I neeeed to......... neeed...to.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back