• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lara Croft's ticklish adventure M/F (Tomb Raider 2) Chapter 9 Further In to the Bowels of the Vessel

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1 Lara's Ticklish flight
Chapter 2 Captured
Chapter 3 Bartoli's investigation
Chapter 4 Bartoli's investigation Part 2
Chapter 5 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest
Chapter 6 Bartoli's Last Region of Interest Part 2
Chapter 7 40 Fathoms Below
Chapter 8 Danger Inside the Maria Doria
Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

Chapter 9 Further in to the Bowels of the Vessel

"It looks a like I a outta smarted you ticklish girl eh."
Lara tried being smart, "How about you just hand over my guns and then I won't have to hurt you."
Rocco matched it, "Si then a catch a," and he threw her pistols in to the air.
Lara jumped as high as she could and managed to catch her twin pistols, upon dropping down to her feet again however, Rocco stood behind her as she came back down and tickled her sides and her underarms.
"mpppppphehehehehe" lara giggled in surprise and squirmed, Rocco really dug in and tickled her belly, "nomppphahahahaha" Lara laughed and dropped her pistols again.
Rocco kicked her pistols across to the far side of the room, "where are you a going now eh?" He quickly ran to the wall behind him and flicked a switch, the Door in to the hall was now closed. Lara was trapped!
"I told a you, when a I a find you I am a going to tickle you. Are you a really that a ticklish raider girl eh, Bartoli says you are a incredibly ticklish a. "Shall we a find out a."
"No", Lara shouted in fear and ran towards the far side of the room to get her pistols back, Rocco was now chasing after her, "I think a someone is a very ticklish girl a, he taunted. Lara carried on running for her life, Rocco was right behind her now, Lara snatched her guns from the ground, aimed them both at him and........... fell over, Rocco had caught up to her and was tickling her belly again, "No... mmphehehehehe" She tried to hold on to her guns, but her grip was weakening. "Such a strong a girl, but I a know your a weakness, "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle", he said whilst tickling all over her upper body. It had an immediate effect on Lara, "No.....mppphahahahahahaha...........hahahahahahahaha" and she again dropped her pistols in between squirming.

......To be contined......

Last edited:
Potential tickle torture in the wreckage of a ship? Never read that before tbh

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back