• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Os 1: Jordan Tickles Claire's Feet In Stocks (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Last Laugh Thorn isn't complete yet (still three clips to go), but I thought I'd start a new series anyway. My idea is to alternate between both series, releasing a clip from one of them, then a clip from the other, until both are complete. This is a new strategy for me, and I'm curious to see how it goes. Feedback is welcome.

So anyway, I've just released Last Laugh Os 1, starring Claire and Jordan. Claire's ankles are locked in stocks and Jordan is more than happy to torment her little friend's feet.

Claire: 22, 5'2", size 8
Jordan: 31, 5'9", size 10

Previews and descriptions for the current series:

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21964905">LAST LAUGH OS 1</a></font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21864707">LAST LAUGH THORN 1</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21870003">LAST LAUGH THORN 2</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21969001">LAST LAUGH THORN 3</a></font>

Attachments

• llos1.jpg
    llos1.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 703
  • llos_0a.jpg
    llos_0a.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 578
  • llos_0b.jpg
    llos_0b.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
I know in Thorn only the one girl is tickled but PLEASE tell me the redhead gets put in the stocks in this series!

Great clip! Will there be revenge?

I know in Thorn only the one girl is tickled but PLEASE tell me the redhead gets put in the stocks in this series!

Heheh! I knew this question was coming, but I didn't expect it would be asked by two people is a row.

Unfortuntately, because Jordan wasn't ticklish enough, her role is limited to tickling Claire. Sorry. So it's a very similar situation to Last Laugh Thorn: a unidirectional series in which a non-ticklish model with some good verbal teasing/taunting skills tickles her partner for the entire thing.

I understand that it's natural to want to see a ticklee get her revenge, and I'm sorry this hasn't been possible for the latest two series. But I hope people understand that I'm not doing this on purpose. If one of the models turns out not to be ticklish there isn't much I can do about it, aside from hoping she's a good tickler (which I'd say is the case for both Kat and Jordan so far). Believe me, I would also had preferred if Alaina and Claire had been able to have some fun too, among other reasons because a series with two ticklees tends to sell better overall.

If it's any consolation, the next three series will feature more than one ticklee each. Then there will be a trio of solo shoots in which I take care of the tickling myself, so they will definitely be one-way.

Awesome, keep doing this great work you've been doing for years, man!

Awesome, keep doing this great work you've been doing for years, man!

Thank you, I'll definitely try. But I'm sure some people will be disappointed with some of my future releases. I mean, they can't all be winners, right?

Heheh! I knew this question was coming, but I didn't expect it would be asked by two people is a row.

Unfortuntately, because Jordan wasn't ticklish enough, her role is limited to tickling Claire. Sorry. So it's a very similar situation to Last Laugh Thorn: a unidirectional series in which a non-ticklish model with some good verbal teasing/taunting skills tickles her partner for the entire thing.

I understand that it's natural to want to see a ticklee get her revenge, and I'm sorry this hasn't been possible for the latest two series. But I hope people understand that I'm not doing this on purpose. If one of the models turns out not to be ticklish there isn't much I can do about it, aside from hoping she's a good tickler (which I'd say is the case for both Kat and Jordan so far). Believe me, I would also had preferred if Alaina and Claire had been able to have some fun too, among other reasons because a series with two ticklees tends to sell better overall.

If it's any consolation, the next three series will feature more than one ticklee each. Then there will be a trio of solo shoots in which I take care of the tickling myself, so they will definitely be one-way.

Wow talk about bad luck, two ticklers that deserve a taste of their own medicine, such a shame they weren't ticklish.

You mention the next three series both models tickling each other was there much teasing in those shoots?

I like it where a small foot model gets revenge on a big foot model!

Wow talk about bad luck, two ticklers that deserve a taste of their own medicine, such a shame they weren't ticklish.

You mention the next three series both models tickling each other was there much teasing in those shoots?

I like it where a small foot model gets revenge on a big foot model!

I don't remember much of the details of the upcoming series. Afterr doing a shoot I tend to procrastinate for a long time before working on the video, and I've been accumulating tons of raw footage much faster that I've been able to process it, to the point that I'm now many years behind. For instance, both Last Laugh Thorn and Last Laugh Os were filmed in 2011. Crazy, I know. So you'll understand that I can't recall the level of teasing going on.

That said, I doubt that many of the ticklers I've worked with can compare to Kat (or to a lesser degree, Jordan) in terms of verbal teasing. Besides, each model is different. Some will chat the whole time while other do the job is complete silence.

I quickly checked the footage for the next few series, and the one after Os might be close to what you're looking for, assuming you like the models. The first ticklee isn't particularly small, being 5'6", but she does get to tickle her 6' tall, size 11 partner. Actually, I got to work with the latter model several times over the next few years. I don't typically keep in touch with the models, but we got a long really well and she really enjoyed doing the shoots.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back