• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Os 2: Jordan Explores Claire's Armpits (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

I'm still alternating between Last Laugh Thorn and Last Laugh Os, releasing a clip from one series, then one from the other. I'm having a hard time telling if it's a good strategy or not. I was hoping that more variety would increase traffic on my store, but I can't say that I've noticed anything like that. If anything it seems like sales went down a bit. That's really odd, though it may be pure coincidence. I don't know if I'll use the same system for the next two series, though.

In any case, Last Laugh Os 2 is now available. Jordan's attention has switched from Claire's feet to her armpits. For now.

Claire: 22, 5'2", size 8
Jordan: 31, 5'9", size 10

Previews and descriptions for both current series:

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21964905">LAST LAUGH OS 1</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22050067">LAST LAUGH OS 2</a></font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21864707">LAST LAUGH THORN 1</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21870003">LAST LAUGH THORN 2</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21969001">LAST LAUGH THORN 3</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21996983">LAST LAUGH THORN 4</a></font>

Attachments

• llos2.jpg
    llos2.jpg
    968 KB · Views: 402
  • llos_0c.jpg
    llos_0c.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 361
  • llos_0d.jpg
    llos_0d.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 296
  • llos_0e.jpg
    llos_0e.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 328
By the way, I need some help with my signature's html. Currently I have a boring text link to my clip store, but would like to replace it with a clickable banner that leads to the same URL.The current html for the text link is:

<a href="https://www.clips4sale.com/store/728/">The Last Laugh's Clip Store (www.clips4sale.com/studio/728)</a>

What would the html look like if I were to change the text link to a picture link (file name: tll_sigbanner.jpg)?

I guess the picture's location needs to appear somewhere in there. Where can the file be hosted? Can I put it somewhere here on the TMF or does it need to be on another website?

If anyone can help me with this I would be very grateful. Thank you in advance.

arm pits and feet always seem to work

Well, the be fair, that's in good part because you only get to see the footage that's been judged good enough for sale. Believe me when I say that I've dealt with my fair share of models whose feet and/or armpits turned out to be as sensitive as bricks, or at least not enough for the tickling action to be particularly interesting. It can even happen with candidates that are genuinely very ticklish in everyday life and that assure me that they'll be awesome tickling models. It can be very frustrating and discouraging sometimes.

I think both series O's and Thorn are great although my favorite is Thorn because I LOVE the verbal teasing of Kat. Not sure if it matters to me that you alternated between the two series. Both have different elements that are appealing. Good job!

I think both series O's and Thorn are great although my favorite is Thorn because I LOVE the verbal teasing of Kat. Not sure if it matters to me that you alternated between the two series. Both have different elements that are appealing. Good job!

I have to agree that Kat is hard to beat in that department. Jordan does a pretty good job too, but somehow Kat does it even better, I think.

Since I didn't notice an obvious positive impact when using the alternating approach, I think I'll go back to the more standard approach once I'm done with Thorn and Os, which is to release one series at a time. Thank you for the feedback.

The only reason I haven't bought any of the clips from this series or Thorn is that they're so good that I already know I want the whole series. Here's another idea, if you're still in touch with them how about getting Kat and Jordan together to double team tickle someone? They're both beautiful women who are great at tickling and teasing. Revenge clips can be fun but it would also be pretty fun to hear the ticklers tell their victim "Oh, do you want revenge? Too bad, we're not ticklish."

The only reason I haven't bought any of the clips from this series or Thorn is that they're so good that I already know I want the whole series. Here's another idea, if you're still in touch with them how about getting Kat and Jordan together to double team tickle someone? They're both beautiful women who are great at tickling and teasing. Revenge clips can be fun but it would also be pretty fun to hear the ticklers tell their victim "Oh, do you want revenge? Too bad, we're not ticklish."

Yeah, I know that many people prefer to wait until a "Complete Series" clip comes out before buying from my store. The bump in sales it noticeable when that happens. And it's quite normal. If someone really enjoys the models or what goes on in a series, it's a very good deal.

I'm very sorry, but with very few exceptions I usually don't keep in touch with the models. Also, I tend to accumulate a lot footage and procrastinate for a long time before working on it. This is the case for Last Laugh Thorn and Os, two shoots that took place all the way back in 2012, if I remember correctly. So even if I still knew how to contact the models it would be very awkward for me to do so out of the blue after so many years.

I very much agree with your last point. I totally understand that a lot of people love the idea of revenge. It can be pretty sweet. But I also very much enjoy the idea of a poor ticklee that gets tickled again and again by the same tickler and there's nothing she can do about because the tickler is immune to ticklish revenge and is free to taunt and torment the ticklee without fear of reprisal.

Last edited:
Clip looks great mate, when will you newer updates be coming out with revenge scenes?

Heheh! It seems like even though my latest two series have been well received, people are itching to see more series in which the models take turns tickling each other. That's ok, I understand. Not to worry, the next few series after Thorn and Os will each feature more than one ticklee. After that, well, it will be the usual mix of:

- 2 or more models taking turns tickling each other
- one tickler tickling another model (like Thorn and Os)
- solo shoots in which I tickle a single model myself (thankfully without my face appearing on camera)

To tell the truth, I don't have that much control over the tickler/ticklee composition of the various shoots that I do. If I manage to recruit a team of two or more models and at least two of them are ticklish enough, I'm always happy to have them take turns (i.e. get revenge). If only one of them is ticklish enough, that's a bit unfortunate, but of course there's no reason why the non-ticklish model can't tickle torture the other one. As for solo models, sometimes I can find them a partner, but other times it's just not possible, so I end up taking care of the tickling myself. The latter scenario isn't my personal preference for video shoots, but it's certainly better than not working with a ticklish model at all.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back