• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Phi: free preview clip and pictures (Feb 12)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

I've just released my 21st video, Last Laugh Phi. The models this time are a mother-daughter duo. It's not a new concept in the tickling video world, but it sure was a new experience for me. The original plan was to do a shoot with Annie and one of her friends, but the latter turned out to be 17 years old, so we couldn't do it. Annie, on the other hand, was 18, and after some discussion another option was brought up: having her pose with her own mom, Louise. After some initial hesitation on my part I quickly warmed up to the idea. It's a good thing too, because Annie and Louise behaved more like two close friends than like daughter and mother.

As usual, you can read a detailed description, see several sample pictures and play/download a preview clip on my website: www.thelastlaughinc.com. If you prefer you can also get the clip right now by <a href="http://www.thelastlaughinc.com/llphi_preview.wmv">CLICKING HERE</a>.

Last Laugh Phi is available on DVD, and I've added the first two downloadable clips on my tickling clip store (www.clips4sale.com/store/728). The pictures below are taken from those clips, except for pic #11 that's from a short scene only found on the DVD, and pic #1 that's from, well, nothing.

By the way, for those who have bought some of my DVDs in the past and thus are familiar with their presentation, I've made some changes recently. I bought one of those inkjet printers that can print on special printable CDs and DVDs. Until now I used a marker to write a DVD's title on it (using a stencil for better results, but it still looks kinda cheap) and slipped a printed insert in the jewel case to make the product look a bit nicer. Now I print directly on the DVD. The results are pretty nice, but I should point out that these are not like standard commercial DVDs, which are printed using a much different technology. In the case of my DVDs, the ink holds on to the surface quite well (as long as you don't go out of your way to smear it by pressing very hard on it), but you should be careful to avoid getting any water on it, as it messes up the ink. Handling the printed surface with very sweaty hands may not be a good idea either. Other than that, there shouldn't be any problems.

I love the idea of the mother and daughter duo it makes me wonder why most clips arent like that. Its clever, besides that this clip is my favorite.

wwefan300 said:
I love the idea of the mother and daughter duo it makes me wonder why most clips arent like that.

There aren't many clips like that because mother/daughter duos willing to pose together for this kind of video are very rare and hard to find. I mean, Louise and Annie really are mother and daughter, not unrelated models pretending to be.

There's definitely not enough "true" mature tickling vids - mom is over 40, right? She seems more ticklish than her daughter - too bad you didn't get her spreadeagled on the bed - any chance of getting her to do a followup - alone?

Awesome. That is one of the finest clips I have ever seen, and I will for sure be downloading that video. Great work!!!

Chakett_76 said:
There's definitely not enough "true" mature tickling vids - mom is over 40, right? She seems more ticklish than her daughter - too bad you didn't get her spreadeagled on the bed - any chance of getting her to do a followup - alone?

I'm pretty sure she's at least 40, although I don't remember if she told me, and I also don't remember asking her.

There are times when she could be very ticklish indeed, but overall her daughter was the most ticklish member of the duo.

We kind of ran out of time in the end. We spent so much time on Annie that I felt kinda guilty about keeping them much longer when we started the Annie-on-Louise stuff. I kept it short so they wouldn't get too impatient. I actually shot a bit more of Louise getting it, but the results weren't very good. I decided not to bother with that footage.

I'm afraid I won't be able to work with Louise again. Or Annie, for that matter. That shoot took place at least a year and a half ago, and I totally lost contact with them since then. To tell the truth, while she was cooperative enough, Annie didn't especially enjoy the experience, at least as a ticklee, so even if I could get in contact with her I don't think she'd be interested. I'm not even sure she'd do it as a tickler. Also, they live about 3 hours from here, which is rather inconvenient. I'm lucky I got them to come here the first time.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back