• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Rad 6 and 7: Melissa's Ticklish Slave Leia Cosplay, Feet + Upper Body F/F

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! I have released the final two clips of the Last Laugh Rad series (parts 6 and 7). Both feature Melissa wearing a slave princess Leia costume and restrained to an inversion table.

In the first half of Last Laugh Rad 6 Aurora focuses on Melissa's very exposed midriff, blowing tons of raspberries on her belly. Her fingers work on the armpits in the second half. Last Laugh Rad 7 is all about foot tickling.

Melissa: 18, 6'0", size 11
Aurora: 20, 5'6", size 8.5

Also available is a clip that combines all 7 parts of the Last Laugh Rad series.

Recently I finished updating the series from Last Laugh Isa and up, slightly increasing the resolution from 1280x720 to 1600x900. I don't want to bore people with the details in this particular post, but you can read more about it in my next post in this thread if you're interested.

<font size="+1">Last Laugh Rad 6 description:</font>

People familiar with my work know that not only don't my videos feature any nudity, they also don't feature skimpy outfits. The models are pretty much always fully clothed (except for their bare feet, of course). Which is why I hesitated when Melissa suggested wearing a slave Princess Leia costume from "Return of the Jedi" during the shoot, an outfit (in)famous for being rather revealing. But after talking with Melissa about it I agreed to make an exception, allowing the Star Wars geek appeal of the idea to win me over.

Melissa is restrained to an inversion table. For this particular scene the table is angled so that she's leaning back with her upper body higher than her legs. Aurora enters the shot wearing a simple black hooded robe. I think it's meant to make her look like a Sith or something, which doesn't make much sense when paired with a slave Leia costume, but does it really matter?

Aurora's main target for the first half of the scene is Melissa's very exposed belly. She uses spidery fingers all over Melissa's sensitive midriff. But what makes this segment special is just how many loud raspberries she blows on her captive's belly. Like several dozen of them, way more than in any clip I've released so far. She might even use that technique more than her fingers, I'm not sure. She does it so much that Melissa laughingly asks: "What is wrong with you?"

For the second half of the scene Melissa's wrists are restrained so that her armpits are exposed. Aurora focuses on that area with her fingers for the rest of the scene. She keeps Melissa guessing by stopping for a few moments before striking again without warning. This turns out to be a somewhat frustrating mind game for Melissa, who says: "I keep thinking you're done! You get me so excited!" Um... Phrasing?

<font size="+1">Last Laugh Rad 7 description:</font>

Melissa is still doing her slave princess Leia cosplay. The inversion table has been flipped so that her size 11 bare feet are up in the air. The table's stirrups do a perfect job of keeping her feet immobilized and particularly vulnerable. Aurora, who's still wearing her black hooded robe, enters the shot without warning and immediately starts digging in. She tries a hairbrush for a few moments, but the more natural finger approach works just as well, possibly even better, so she sticks to it for most of the scene.

I have a hard time hearing this in the clip myself, but it appears I somehow indicate to Aurora that she should work on the toes. Indeed, Melissa exclaims: No! Don't tell her that!" as Aurora starts sticking her fingers between her toes, drawing some very satisfying reactions out of her. She later calls Aurora a jerk a couple of times, which is not something you want to say to your tickler when you're in this position. Near the end of the scene Aurora asks Melissa if she likes this. Melissa says "No!" in a way that suggests she just picked a random answer, unsure what the consequence will be. Aurora starts tickling again, suggesting she will stop if Melissa gives a different answer. But a "Yes!" only results in indifference and more tickling from Aurora, prompting Melissa to call her a liar as she continues laughing.

I should point out that the inversion table is tricky to fully secure in this particular position, resulting in a fair deal of clicking and clanging of the moving parts due to Melissa's struggling. I'm afraid there isn't much that can be done about that. Hopefully Melissa's laughter at least partially compensates for this.

<font size="+1">Previews for the Last Laugh Rad series:</font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22108059">LAST LAUGH RAD 1</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22115419">LAST LAUGH RAD 2</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22189587">LAST LAUGH RAD 3</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22201541">LAST LAUGH RAD 4</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22215319">LAST LAUGH RAD 5</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22260033">LAST LAUGH RAD 6</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22260051">LAST LAUGH RAD 7</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22260385">LAST LAUGH RAD - COMPLETE SERIES</a></font>

Attachments

• llrad6.jpg
    llrad6.jpg
    916 KB · Views: 788
  • llrad7.jpg
    llrad7.jpg
    908.3 KB · Views: 722
Last edited:
As mentioned in the original post, I've finished a rather tedious job of updating several of my series. The concerned series are Last Laugh Isa and all those that I've released since then. More specifically, I've increased the resolution from 1280x720 to 1600x900.

Now, some of you might wonder why I didn't go for full HD (1920x1080). I wish I could, and the fact is that my camcorder does capture in full HD. The problem is that the picture quality of my original footage isn't that great. My camcorder is ok, but definitely not professional grade. The lighting conditions in my home aren't great, even with a couple of pretty decent lighting kits. And my videography and editing skills are very lacking, even after all these years (I don't have any formal training or any video/photo experience outside of the tickling shoots).

These limitations often result in so-so picture quality, with issues like video grain, light overexposure, reduced sharpness, etc. Sometimes I can partially compensate for some of these in post-production, but it's usually not enough. I've found that one way of making the picture look somewhat better is to reduce the frame size. Video artefacts aren't quite as noticeable, and the picture looks a little sharper.

I personally prefer 720. For my own videos, I mean. It makes them a bit small, sure, but I much prefer how they look. That's why I've used that resolution for many years despite having a camcorder that shoots in 1080. When creating videos using the latter resolution, most of them look awful to me.

Now, I can't competely ignore the fact that 1280x720 isn't very impressive compared to today's standards. I do feel some pressure of offering videos at a larger resolution. I can't bring myself to go full HD, but I can tolerate a compromise in the form of the fairly uncommon 1600x900 resolution. Not quite full HD, but larger than 720. So I've updated all my series since Last Laugh Isa (my first series shot in HD) to 900.

I don't have any plans to ever go full HD. I've accumulated tons of yet-unreleased footage over the last few years. Literally enough for a few dozen new series. And all that footage was shot more or less under the same circumstances as my other HD videos. So 1080 isn't an option, at least not one I'm willing to accept. Quite frankly, I'm not even all that thrilled with 900. If not for it being a little outdated, I would much prefer to stick with 720. But I'm willing to accept 900 as a compromise.

That being said, I do realize that one tends to be one's worst critic. Many people might not care or even notice some of the issues that bother me so much. Maybe people would still like my videos if I released them in full HD. But the way I see it, what's the point of putting all that work and time into making videos only to hate the results?

Just to be clear, here is the list of series that currently have a 1600x900 resolution:

Isa
Jera
Eiwaz
Perthro
Algiz
Sowilo
Teiwaz
Berkana
Ehwaz
Mannaz
Laguz
Ingwaz
Dagaz
Othala
Feoh
Ur
Thorn
Os
Rad

Future series will also be released in that resolution.

All series before Last Laugh Isa (Last Laugh Alpha to Last Laugh Nauthiz) were filmed using a much older camcorder with a resolution of 640x480. I'm afraid there isn't anything I can do to increase it.

My apologies for going on and on about technical stuff that basically only matters to me. I just wanted to explain my reasons.

Great work as always. Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about the resolution. Some of my favorite stuff to watch to this day has poor resolution but great content. To me content matters far more to most people than resolution. That's why people are drifting away from the "professional studio's", because they lack good substance in place of high production value and HD video. Just my own humble take on it anyway.

Great work as always. Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about the resolution. Some of my favorite stuff to watch to this day has poor resolution but great content. To me content matters far more to most people than resolution. That's why people are drifting away from the "professional studio's", because they lack good substance in place of high production value and HD video. Just my own humble take on it anyway.

Thank you very much for the feedback. As I explained, I would prefer to keep using a 720 resolution for my clips. And to be perfectly honest, I rarely hear from people asking if I can increase the resolution, so it's entirely possible that my customers are happy with 720, as long as they enjoy the content. But it's still hard to ignore the fact that 1920 is pretty much standard now and that even higher resolutions will become more common and popular in the years to come. I'm a bit worried of being left behind. Thus the 900 compromise.

If I were more confident that most of my potential customers don't care that much about resolution, I'd definitely stick to 720. But I don't have enough feedback to know for sure. Besides, I've already done the switch to 900, so it would look a bit weird if I switched back and actually lowered the resolution.

I have to say, though, while I think 900 is acceptable for most of my clips (not so sure for a few of them), creating clips with that resolution sure does cause me more headaches in post-production compared to 720. A smaller resolution is somewhat more forgiving when it comes to video artefacts and things like brightness/contrast, levels, sharpness and the like. There are some of my clips that I used to be reasonably happy with, but now at a resolution of 900 I'm like, eeeeeh... Which I find surprising, considering the difference between 720 and 900 isn't that big.

It's really unfortunate that the footage that I capture tends not to be great for producing full HD clips. I mean, my camcorder is HD. It's technically capable of providing material suitable for HD clips. I realize there are other factors in play besides the camcorder itself, but after all these years working on The Last Laugh one would think I'd be able to produce decent results with HD clips by now. I could try to learn more about video making, but it's a bit too late now. Oh well.

Aurora is trying to get Melissa to join the Dark Side....will Melissa submit???

Great job Francois!! I'm a Star Wars fan as well, so these customs are always welcome!

Aurora is trying to get Melissa to join the Dark Side....will Melissa submit???

Great job Francois!! I'm a Star Wars fan as well, so these customs are always welcome!

Thank you. I wish I could do more shoots featuring some kind of cosplay, whether Star Wars-themed or not. But I mostly rely on the models for that, and it would seem that not that many of them have costumes. When I discuss the shoots with candidates I usually tell them that, while ordinary everyday clothes are just fine, they're welcome to bring something that can help a video stand out in some way. Like a costume, alternative clothes (goth, punk, etc.), a sports outfit, etc. Yet very few bring anything like that.

Something tells me that if I could go to their homes and go through their stuff I would find a lot of really interesting outfits they could wear. But it either doesn't occur to them that they have neat stuff that would be totally appropriate for a video, or they just don't bother. It's a shame, really. Such wasted potential. I mean, say one of the models happens to play hockey (I'm Canadian, after all). Wouldn't it be neat if she could do a scene in full hockey gear? I would love to see the contrast between her bulky uniform and her bare feet locked in stocks, ice skates hanging from the sides of the stocks like trophies. It would definitely make for a unique video. But most of the models don't think to mention that they have stuff like that. Very unfortunate.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back