• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Teiwaz 1: Mandie's feet tickled and licked in the stocks (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone! Here is a preview for Last Laugh Teiwaz 1, starring Mandie and Amie:

Mandie: 18, 5’6”, size 7.5
Amie: 18, 5’9”, size 8

"Recruiting Mandie and Amie was a real lucky break for me. Not only were they pretty and very ticklish, with neat alternative looks, they were also a blast to work with, being very open-minded, playful and patient.

The first scene features Mandie sitting in the stocks. At first her feet have some level of freedom and can wiggle around as Amie tickles them. But a couple of minutes later all of Mandie’s toes are tied back, making Amie’s job that much easier. Fingers work great, and Amie uses them a lot. But Mandie is also sensitive to having her toes licked, nibbled and sucked, so Amie throws in a fair deal of that as well. At one point Mandie can be vaguely be heard saying “Don’t stop”. Surprised, Amie has her repeat, and when Mandie confirms that she heard her correctly Amie assures her that she has no intention of stopping. Seems like Mandie might actually be enjoying this. In fact, she later confirms that it’s more fun than she expected. Still, as things get even more intense through the use of a comb she finally pleads with Amie to stop. Amie has her say “please”, but that doesn’t buy her peace in any way. Amie messes with her mind some more by having her say several times that she loves it."

By the way, I should mention that the first picture, in which the girls are sitting on the couch, showing off their feet, isn't part of the actual clip. It's just something I captured at some point during the shoot. There's no corresponding clip.

Attachments

• llteiwaz_sample0.jpg
    llteiwaz_sample0.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,366
  • llteiwaz1.jpg
    llteiwaz1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,488
  • llteiwaz1_preview.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 1,646
My kind of girls. Hopefully you did some upperbody work with them?

My kind of girls. Hopefully you did some upperbody work with them?

Amie gets two dedicated upper body scenes, mostly focused on the armpits. Mandie gets it on the upper body in one scene, but it was mostly meant to be a foot tickling scene and her upper body isn't as exposed as it would have been had I intended it to be the main target.

Heheh! Thanks! How hot (or not) did you expect it to be?

The pic made it look good, but the fact that they're so spastic and that both apparently really enjoying it made it way better than I assumed it would be.

Hmm... Until today I had a DeviantArt account where I posted picture samples of my videos, but it seems I've been banned permanently, without warning or explanation. I realize my work isn't exactly art, and it is fetish related. But it's also very tame, and there's actually a "fetish" descriptive category one can select when posting material. Not to mention the fact that there's a lot of much racier stuff than mine on DA, a fair portion of it being of little or no artistic value. So I wonder why I was banned in such a rude and unfair way. I would have appreciated a warning, or at least an explanation. Oh well, no big deal. I didn't care that much about my account anyway, and it served little purpose.

Ok, so it seems I was banned from DeviantArt because, supposedly, I'm a spammer (I don't have the details, though). Interesting. I only used my account to provide a convenient space for people to access all of my pictures (including larger versions than those found on my website). But I guess the DA people thought it was a case of crass advertisement. Quite frankly, I never thought DA was useful for commercial purposes at all. It was just a gallery to me. And while my work obviously isn't especially artistic, nor is at least 50% of the material found on that site. Oh well, no matter. I never needed DeviantArt anyway. No use crying over this.

What's sad is that I tried to warn them about a guy who, based on what he said on his DeviantArt account and on the pictures he had on it, clearly has an unhealthy fetish-like interest in children, especially their feet, seeing them in bondage, tickled or otherwise tormented. But they did very little about it. They certainly didn't ban him from DeviantArt.

[EDIT]: Ah, so, basically the problem is that DA doesn't allow offsite linking, at least for commercial purposes, as it's considered spam. Especially when the links lead to sites like Clips4Sale.com, which features adult/fetish material. That I can understand. But would it have been so hard for them to inform me of this so I could remove all links myself, instead of banning me without warning? Now people who go to my account can read a message indicating that I've been banned (though not why). Charming.

Also, I get the feeling there are people who are rather disappointed about my account being banned, especially those who subscribed to it or who added a bunch of my pix to their Favorites. Oh well.

In any case, I really don't need DeviantArt anyway, so it's not a big deal. It's just the principle of the thing. It just seems to me they could have handled this in a more friendly way. They actually offered to unban me if I removed the links after I asked them for more information. But I declined. I'm just not that interested anymore. Just annoyed at how I've been treated. That and some of the material found on DeviantArt that I find kind of offensive, at least when it's assembled in specialized collections that obviously cater to dubious fetishes (i.e. various forms of pedophilia).

Last edited:
that was cute. i love their hairstyles.

Usually I'm not a big fan of braids, but I do like enjoy working with models with alternative looks in general. The girls were so much fun to work with that I've come to appreciate their hair as well.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back