• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Thorn 1: Kat Has A Foot Tickling Challenge For Alaina (Stocks, F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released the first clip of a new series, Last Laugh Thorn. Alaina's feet are locked in stocks, and Kat has a fun little challenge for her: she has to hold a foam rubber ball between her feet for 4 minutes without dropping it while she gets tickled. If she drops it, well, Kat promises to make things a lot worse for her later.

Alaina: 24, 5'8", size 8
Kat: 24, 5'10", size 9

Preview and description:

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/21864707">LAST LAUGH THORN 1</a></font>

Attachments

• llthorn1.jpg
    llthorn1.jpg
    763.5 KB · Views: 1,005
I miss the good old site

I'm not sure I understand why. My Clips4Sale store has all the same descriptions and previews that used to be on my website, all presented in a more organized way. My website was simply redundant, as well as very ugly and painfully outdated. Also, it was an unnecessay expense for me (hosting and domain name fees).

I would love to see what the lera feet look like

I would love to see what the lera feet look like

I just did a quick review of the footage for the rest of the series to find out if we get to see them. Now, when one of the models I work with isn't ticklish enough and serves as a dedicated tickler, I usually ask her remove her footwear so that we can at least get some shots of her bare feet. And technically, Kat is barefoot the entire time. However, it seems I didn't get any good shots of her feet. The third clip of the series is the one where we'll get to see them the most. But in that one she will be kneeling on a chair while I film her from a half-front, half-side angle, her feet behind her. We'll get to see a bit of the sides of her feet in the background, as well as her heels, but that's about it. Other than that, we'll get some very brief shots of her tops in some of the other scenes as she moves around to get Alaina from different angles, but quite frankly those are barely worth mentioning.

That's really unfortunate. In restrospect, I should have asked Kat to deliberately place herself in a position that would have allowed me to see her feet while she worked on Alaina. Or at least I should have done a short scene focusing on her feet to make sure we don't miss out on them completely. But hindsight is 20/20, isn't it? Oh well. I'm sure you're not the only one who would have liked a better view. Sorry about that.

As for the next clip, so far I've done the editing job, as well as written the description. I just need to make the sample pics and video before I can release it. This one will be significantly longer, allowing Kat to thoroughly punish Alaina for repeatedly dropping the ball in the previous scene. I mean, she did warn her that things would get worse if that happened, but apparently Alaina is incapable of following simple instructions.

This clip looks great and I will definitely be purchasing it, thanks for sharing! Please more challenge clips like this with cute girls as well as including the shoe/sock removal on camera. Two thumbs up and keep up the great work!

This clip looks great and I will definitely be purchasing it, thanks for sharing! Please more challenge clips like this with cute girls as well as including the shoe/sock removal on camera. Two thumbs up and keep up the great work!

Thank you, I appreciate it. I quite enjoy this kind of tickling challenge myself, especially when the tickler also plays mind games with the ticklee. I've had the models do something similar during a few of the shoots I haven't processed yet. It doesn't always work well, though. In the specific case of the "don't-drop-the-ball" game, some ticklees simply can't hold it for more than a few seconds, which isn't much fun (though it does suggest they're really ticklish). Others are also quite ticklish but don't tend to squirm very much, making the challenge too easy and kind of pointless.

Alaina offered a decent enough show, although I feel it would have been even better if she hadn't dropped the ball a few times during the scene. I mean, if that time she dropped it a mere 10 seconds before her time was up had been her only failure, how heartbreaking (and awesome) would that have been?

As for footwear removal, that's featured at least once in most of my series, including in Last Laugh Thorn 1. But it usually doesn't last very long. The removal process is really fun, but I can't overdo it. Thing is, most people feel that a clip is more valuable if it contains as much tickling as possible. So shoes and socks are usally there only to be tossed aside very quickly at the beginning of a scene. But the process can be more gradual in some cases.

The "next door" concept is nice. But years ago I noticed almost every clip I saw ends up in toe sucking which I absolutely don't like.
What about this one?

The "next door" concept is nice. But years ago I noticed almost every clip I saw ends up in toe sucking which I absolutely don't like.
What about this one?

I understand your dislike for this sort of activity. We all have our personal preferences. But the fact is that a lot of my clips don't feature any foot licking or toe sucking at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure most of them don't. I don't understand why you're under the impression that my work is almost entirely about it. If you're interested I'd be happy to provide a list of clips that don't include any form of "oral" tickling. I must admit that I'm kinda curious about the statistics myself, so I wouldn't mind the exercise.

As for the current series (Last Laugh Thorn), none of the clips will contain any foot/toe licking/sucking. Either the models weren't comfortable with it or it wasn't an effective tickling technique when used on Alaina (I don't remember which). So no worries there.

I should point out that having models do some lickling during a shoot doesn't mean they have to do it for every single scene. My previous series, Last Laugh Ur, was relatively heavy on licking/sucking overall, but there are still two clips that don't contain any of it at all. Those clips might be good choices for someone who likes the models but doesn't enjoy oral tickling.

I'm curious about how other people feel about this. The models are always totally free not to do any oral tickling if they prefer to avoid it. It's not mandatory in any way. But I do usually ask them if they're ok with it, in good part because clips that feature that kind of activity seem to sell better than others. But I've never done the number crunching required to figure it out for sure, so maybe I'm wrong? Should I continue including some foot licking/toe sucking scenes in my future releases?

This is great!

Plans for more foot fetish videos?

Love the sock removal in those specifically - your work is awesome!

This is great!

Plans for more foot fetish videos?

Love the sock removal in those specifically - your work is awesome!

Thank you, that's very kind of you to say.

To be honest, I rarely shoot standard foot fetish scenes anymore. That's because I only have so much time to work with the models, and I usually focus on tickling scenes because my tickling clips tend to sell a lot better than my foot fetish ones.

That being said, over the last few years I've accumulated a fair deal of unused foot fetish material, which I will eventually release, like the recent Last Laugh Feet 26 series.

In the past I typically did such scenes either as a little bonus at the end of a tickling shoot (a good way for the models to relax after all that tickling) or I did them l as a kind of compromise when the models turned out not to be ticklish enough.

Alright, so as discussed in an earlier post, I went through my clips to determine if clips that feature foot licking/toe sucking represent as high a percentage as was suggested. For now I limited myself to the series that I filmed with my current camcorder, after I had to ditch my old one back in 2009. I may come up with the statistics for my older stuff later.

Ok, so we're talking about a total of 16 series, not including Last Laugh Thorn (which won't feature any oral tickling at all), for a total of 84 individual clips. Below is a list of all of the clips. The ones in bold and italic contain some form of oral tickling, whether it's foot licking, nibbling, toe sucking, etc. In some cases it only happens for a few moments, the vast majority of the clip being about finger tickling, but let's take an all-or-nothing approach for this exercise. Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

Isa 1
Isa 2
Isa 3
Isa 4
Isa 5

Jera 1
Jera 2
Jera 3
Jera 4
Jera 5
Jera 6

Eiwaz 1
Eiwaz 2

Eiwaz 3
Eiwaz 4

Perthro 1
Perthro 2
Perthro 3
Perthro 4

Algiz 1
Algiz 2
Algiz 3
Algiz 4
Algiz 5
Algiz 6

Sowilo 1
Sowilo 2
Sowilo 3
Sowilo 4
Sowilo 5
Sowilo 6
Sowilo 7

Teiwaz 1
Teiwaz 2

Teiwaz 3
Teiwaz 4
Teiwaz 5
Teiwaz 6
Teiwaz 7
Teiwaz 8

Berkana 1
Berkana 2
Berkana 3
Berkana 4
Berkana 5
Berkana 6

Ehwaz 1
Ehwaz 2
Ehwaz 3
Ehwaz 4

Mannaz 1
Mannaz 2
Mannaz 3
Mannaz 4

Laguz 1
Laguz 2
Laguz 3
Laguz 4

Laguz 5
Laguz 6
Laguz 7

Ingwaz 1
Ingwaz 2
Ingwaz 3

Dagaz 1
Dagaz 2
Dagaz 3
Dagaz 4

Feoh 1
Feoh 2
Feoh 3
Feoh 4

Othala 1
Othala 2
Othala 3
Othala 4
Othala 5

Ur 1
Ur 2
Ur 3
Ur 4
Ur 5
Ur 6

According to this list, it is true that most of these series feature at least some licking/sucking (10/16 = 62.5%). However, it is incorrect to say that it is the case for most of the individual clips (36 out of 84 = 42.9%). So even if someone dislikes licking/sucking, there's still plenty of clips to choose from. More than half, in fact.

It's interesting to note how most of the licking/sucking clips are concentrated in the first half of this list. I've no idea why. As far as I can tell, it's mostly coincidence.

So, is anyone interested in seeing the statistics for the rest of my catalog? I sure am.

I'm afraid not. Kat simply wasn't ticklish enough.

Ah that's a shame mate, I really like your recent updates, do you plan on releasing any other clips with Models that speak English?

Been great recent listening to the banter between models.

Ah that's a shame mate, I really like your recent updates, do you plan on releasing any other clips with Models that speak English?

Been great recent listening to the banter between models.

I definitely have more English-speaking models coming up in my future videos. But to tell the truth, I have very little control over which language(s) the models speak. I live in a heavily bilingual area. Some of the models speak both English and French, with varying levels of proficiency. Some only speak French, while others only English. I usually let the models use whatever language they're most comfortable with. If they're fine with English, then that's great, more people can understand their banter. If they only speak French, well, obviously I'm not going to turn down candidates with good tickling potential just because they don't speak English.

Also, even in the case of English-speaking models, I don't have any control over their personalities or how they express themselves. Some of them simply don't speak much during shoots, if at all. Maybe they're too shy, or maybe they're just focusing on doing a good job in a situation that's unfamiliar to them and it doesn't occur to them to talk. This despite the fact that I always tell the models that verbal interaction is encouraged and that they can say pretty much anything they want (well, except for insulting the viewer)

Basically I usually try not to force the models to talk more than what comes naturally to them. There are exceptions to this, though. Like when I take a tickler aside to give her instructions for some kind of challenge or mind game. Obviously this makes her talk more, or at least it guides her banter to some extent. For example, Kat would probably have submitted Alaina to a lot of verbal teasing in any event, but I doubt she would have come up with the ball game by herself.

I know, there was a charm about that site that I liked, but if it was expensive it's totally fine!
Keep up the great work you do :)

I know, there was a charm about that site that I liked, but if it was expensive it's totally fine!
Keep up the great work you do :)

I'm glad that you found the old site appealing. It served me well for the first several years. But yeah, it eventually became an unnecessary expense, and it represented additional work as well. Charm aside, there was no reason for me to keep it running.

I love your videos. As long as you keep making them I'll be buying every one from now on. Yours was the site that introduced me to tickle fetish and still my favorite!

I love your videos. As long as you keep making them I'll be buying every one from now on. Yours was the site that introduced me to tickle fetish and still my favorite!

That's very flattering. Thank you. I mean, there's bound to be videos that aren't your cup of tea. Possibly many. But regardless of how many videos you end up getting, I do appreciate your support, even if you eventually stop buying them altogether. Posts like yours are very encouraging.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back