• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

late May road-tripping, mainly Pac NW

hewitt99

TMF Novice
Visitor to the US in May, attending something work-related in OR around May 16 and then going on a fairly solid driving tour for a week there after that will take me into the adjoining coastal states and along much of Interstate 5. As a bit of a restriction, at least one of the weekend nights is already spoken for with visiting some friends.

I'm a Caucasian male, (..as 85% of you tune out), not of college age (...another 10% of you tune out), but would be fair to say am in prime 'college' shape physically speaking (..the remaining 5% hover over their mouse undecided!). Refer to profile album.

All my past experience is in the m/m sphere. I believe I have a few character references around, either on this site or other kink sites who would speak of fun times to be had in the tickle torture arena. Open/curious to other variants besides m/m, but not to such an extent that I actually feel deprived without f/m or m/f under my belt.

I wasn't going to put up an ad and had planned to just PM a few of you north-westers who have run ads in the last 6-8 months. But having an ad of one's own does seem to help humanize the person at the other end, so here it be.

I'm from the school of thought that putting out the feelers via a low key PM is usually best, and I'm not at all precious about any onus on the recipient to respond if it's not up their street. In the same vein - thread replies that make out like hooking up is already a fait accompli merely because we'd be within 100 miles of one another will score automatic minus a thousand points - subtlety is our friend here!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back