• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

late-night tickle torture until sex (m/f)

teaparty

TMF Novice
So last night my boyfriend stayed over. You can check out my previous post about some more of our tickle history if you want :). He tickles me constantly and it's heavily integrated into our sex life, but sometimes he REALLY gets me and without warning.

Last night we were in bed, falling asleep, when he started tickling my bare side very softly. I jerked and opened my eyes and he just said, "Sorry but I'm gonna get you." and before I could do or say anything, he jumped up and straddled my thighs, pinning me down, and MADLY started digging into my hips. I was screaming and going crazy and literally the WHOLE time he was like "Im gonna get you!!! Im gonna get you!!! Yes i am!!! Im gonna tickle you everywhere!! Awww poor baby. Tickle tickle tickle!!" it was MAD. He switched from my hips to my feet - he stayed in the same position and just reached behind himself to my feet. I couldnt move my legs at ALL and was just thrashing my head back and forth on the pillow, slamming my fists into the mattress, begging him to stop!

This lasted for at least 25 minutes, and it was seriously MAD tickling - not soft or slow and he kept pinning me in different positions and tickled me evvvverywhere. My bare armpits, underneath my breasts, my nipples, licking and sucking and biting my feet and toes, my neck, my ribs and stomach, behind my knees. He was so incredibly hard and I was ridiculously wet (i'm SO ticklish, and i can't help beg for it to stop, but it makes me so wet. Often he'll tickle me like this until I'm willing to do anything to make it stop, and so he forces me to say I want him to fuck me), so we banged and he pinned my wrists up and licked my armpits and nipples the whole time. My body is still buzzing today!

Great story. Must have been nice - not only was it spur of the moment and completely unexpected, but it seemed like it turned out better than you could have hoped. :) You two are very lucky!

Haha Great and awesome story, He's a smart man. And we can say you are a lucky lady :p

TickleMyFancy, you are so gorgeous! I would love to tickle you!! Or better yet, help my boyfriend tickle you ;)

....okay that was just huuuuuhhhhh....*passes out*

So hot! I had a great tickling dream last night, I think in large part because of reading your post! Thanks for sharing. :)

hmmm late night tickling which leads to sex... one of my favorites and looking very much forward to femfttickler21 returning back home so this can happen again :D

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back