• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lateral thinking in Melb - May 2013 (m/m probably)

hewitt99

TMF Novice
There's kind of a paradox I see a bit in the world of proposed tickle meet ups. People in the same city do make an effort to be on chatting terms with a number of other locals, with a view to stepping up to the next level of a meet up at some point. The lack of venue then typically thwarts this. People visiting from outside that city have the venue thing covered (I know some people don't think it works in hotels but honestly people pull it off all over the world - I could name 9 different cities just off my own list of travels). What they don't have is the built-up familiarity with the locals, meaning there's this big awkwardness threshold as an obstacle to anything going ahead.

So to this thread title, as a bit of lateral thinking, I'm looking at a planned trip to Melbourne this May, and whether I can help with a venue for people who would otherwise be disposed to meeting with each other but are at an impasse.

As to your first question - isn't this just like me trying to crowbar my way into other people's plans - it would be, except I'm not actually that gung ho about taking part in your activity. It's kind of important to me just to see a scene nurtured. To those ends, I own and have helped run a free male tickling related forum for the past 6 years (which I'm happy to link people to if they PM me, but don't expect to find too many other Australians on there). If in fact you did want an extra participant, well that could be discussed and I have all the pics and stats things available along with references from my past travels.

So that's the basic gist - Hotel room-early May = possible window of opportunity for things currently on your back burners.

I could go to Melbourne too and we could have two motel rooms if there are enough players. It would be good to get a play night organised. I would want to participate.

Well yeah one result of that would be you can divide the spaces to offer both a chill zone and a more active one.

Thus far nobody local has nibbled at the offer as far as I can tell. And I hope it goes without saying there's no pressure for anyone to.

if any females attend i'll come... not into m/
m tickling

Where can I sign up to take part in being tickled and doing the tickling? I think this would be great fun for us all and a good place to meet other ticklers/lees from Melbourne.
Not many of us out here :(

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back