• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Latex Foot Lover (F/F, feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
I made this drawing quite some time ago, but several things have kept me busy lately, and as such, I didn't got around to posting it. But here it is.
I made this one as an experiment to venture into the world of rubber fetish art, combining it with my own interest in tickling and feet (of course!). And this is the hybrid I came up with: some playful tickling combined with heavy restraints. :) Hope you like it.

Attachments

• latexfeetlovers_lr.jpg
    latexfeetlovers_lr.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 1,578
Ooooh, very sexy. love the feet, and the bondage the lee is in, especallly the gag and blindfold.

Mmmmmm latex. For some reason, I was never huge on it myself, but I can't deny that the people who can pull the look off are quite sexy when doing it. And I think this pulls it off. Awesome job with the restraints and stuff. And the tickling action is great, too. Latex toe ties ftw! n_n

Wowies!

Always nice to see a new Scav pic!

I've missed seeing new art from you ^^

Love the foot bondage also, and the latex is hot (although usually not my thing). This is great!

Look forward to seeing more from you, my friend ;)

B

New Scavenger artwork!!! I can't think of anything I anticipate with greater excitement, however long it's been since the last! And what a topic! I've always found rubber gear to be especially sensual... its oily seamlessness and sheen; its organic, second-skin essence; its versatility, so adaptable into fantasy form and texture! And these qualities are masterfully captured in this picture! The fetish presence is powerful (the high-throated collars, the piercings, the total immobilization, the distinctive hair treatments, the ball-gagging, the body segmenting and shaping), but not so arch or outre as to alienate. The dom's confident, open face (with those piercing green eyes!) does much to humanize the scenario. Her tactile stimulus is ably accentuated by the hardy, carnal aura of the background glow. And her posture, palm spread for teasing finger-tip contact, does double-duty as an alluring invitation to the viewer! The victim likewise embodies her role: her crisis sweat and vain, ponytale-whipping struggle (offset by the joyous spread of those glossy lips, a full betrayal that, despite the need for restraints, she's having a blast with the sensory overload!) welded into hopeless immobility by the webby complexity of those clinging, Geigerish straps! Just enough play to allow for bouncy jiggling; never enough make escape seem possible! This very specific social trend finds perfect embodiment here! And your portfolio, so stuffed already with accomplishment, must make room for one more masterpiece!

It's a great pic!
Heavy restraints combined with tickling is very very exciting...
Thank you!

excellent stuff, not a fan of latex myself, but from this i can see the attraction :p

As a bondage lover, this picture almost made me faint. You kick ass Scavenger XD

Can't say I'm a huge fan of such bondage but as ever, you're artwork astonishes and impresses me due to its quality. A very well drawn pic Scavenger.

I'm very happy you all like this pic! :)

Sammi: well actually I'm not "fully" into latex, but I do love the look of it, the glossyness and the way it accentuates the female form. And it's great to paint, technically. A latex toe-tie was obligatory of course ;)

Bandito: Yeah, all kind of things kept me busy the past months, as far as I can see I should have more time to create and post new art from this point on, of course I can never be sure if anything should come up and interfere, but I'll try anyway. :) I've got loads of new ideas and of course the "worlds collide" series that has to be continued! :)

Littlebighead: Oh what a joy to read your generous words of praise! The sheer effort you put in your replies make them into a form of literature in itself. but what else could one expect from the creator of the epic "Low Roads"-series! :) Thank you very much, my friend!
As I explained above, I too have come to love the looks of rubber and latex bondage gear. There's something in the form-fitting shinyness that enhances the female form, yet at the same time restraining it. It is also a prominent symbol of kinkyness in the collective conciousness of our culture. I plan to do some pure bondage pics parallel to my usual tickling artwork, in which latex will probably play a major part. This new fetish medium was a very exiting thing to discover, because of the technical challenge, but the rewards are great when the picture is finished! :D

To the all others: Thank you guys for the great comments! It's your words of appreciation that keep me going! Thanks!! :) :)

Outstanding! Great bondage.

Excellent work as always.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Another masterpiece from Scavenger. I like the added touch of the vic being encased and immobilized in rubber. :super_hap

Very interesting! Reminds me of my own character in a situation of extreme tickle torture... except a human is doing all the tickling instead of machines!

Rajee: Indeed! that was my intention exactly! Rubber as bondage gear restrains a ticklee like no other material could! ;)

Fmilling: Well, I do a lot of machine tickling art too, you know ;) But I do like to involve a sadistic female tickler from time to time as well. :)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back