• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laugh for me (M/F)

Marilyn said that? Dang. Reminds me of something that Nipsy Russell said on one of those game shows....

Liquor is quicker than candy it's true
Blow in her ear and see what she'll do

Marilyn said that?

Confirmed. That quote is famous in France :D However I doubt she meant it in a tickle torture kind of sense, but then again who knows? ;) Kinky Marilyn...

As for your work, it's excellent as usual. That "super-deformed" style (for lack of a better term) suits you. One question though, why scrap "How to train your wife"?. Did you wake up last night with a horse head in your bed, courtesy of die-hard feminists? :blaugh:

Ha! No, but I didn't like what my teaser brought up. I don't like having to defend myself to strangers in my inbox, either. It isn't worth it, it's all free. It wasn't comfortable so I figure that means it wasn't right.

Thanks for the compliment! I'm not super comfortable in the cartoon realm, and I don't like how her legs just turn into feet, but rinse, wash, and repeat I guess. I'll give it another go. I have at least one more of the pages with a ladder. I know... scandalous. Lol

Of course, you are in charge of what you do: you draw what you like and when you like it. So if you decide to avoid the harrassment, not only can I hardly blame you, but I also really support your decision. It is just a bit sad to see you censor yourself so that a few self-righteous pricks can have their precious feelings preserved. Then again I am not you~

Honestly, I think it turned out great. I know a French girl here on the TMF, she has a fantasy of being tickled on a stool like in the picture. The lack of balance, the untold possibility to fall makes her crazy hot. So I was kind of favorably prejudiced towards this piece to begin with. And I am a sucker or cute cartoons; I really think you got something there. That said, I do prefer your more "anatomically correct" pictures but it is nice to see a change once in a while!

Sweet pic. Nice calligraphy of the quote. It all fits together.

Of course, you are in charge of what you do: you draw what you like and when you like it. So if you decide to avoid the harrassment, not only can I hardly blame you, but I also really support your decision. It is just a bit sad to see you censor yourself so that a few self-righteous pricks can have their precious feelings preserved. Then again I am not you~

Honestly, I think it turned out great. I know a French girl here on the TMF, she has a fantasy of being tickled on a stool like in the picture. The lack of balance, the untold possibility to fall makes her crazy hot. So I was kind of favorably prejudiced towards this piece to begin with. And I am a sucker or cute cartoons; I really think you got something there. That said, I do prefer your more "anatomically correct" pictures but it is nice to see a change once in a while!

Well, I wouldn't say I am censoring myself on their behalf... this one walked a line I was uncomfortable with. I'm not a very deep person, but I do like to sometimes try to read between the lines. I think what pissed a few people off was that we, as tickle lovers, are generally grateful towards our partners who let us tie and tickle them. I know I am. So, the condescending message of that series left a bad taste in the mouth because it left me with guilt, and I think that is the most important thing here. I want to produce things that I am proud of and will stand behind, and when I finally give up this whole thing and leave the forums I want the message that it speaks about me to be something I want spoken about me, and not something I'm regretful of. I have enough of that in my past, no need to make any more.

And my next one should be more anatomally correct, and also runs the risk of pissing off the PC police. Two birds, my friend!

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thank you, Sir!

Sweet pic. Nice calligraphy of the quote. It all fits together.

Thanks! I'm frustrated that I didn't nudge the whole quote to the right by like 10 px, I think it encroaches the subjects, but other than that I thought it worked out also. Thanks again!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back