• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing Pines #3 is here! (8/18/09)

BACCOMIX

TMF Poster
Now available at http://baccomix.com

Continuing the man-hunt for the dreaded serial tickler that began in Laughing Pines #2, Dr. Soles’ mobilizes his team to help the FBI apprehend the arch criminal known only as the Giggle-O. If you will remember in LP #2 Ima Kitzlebaum, the Pines’ principal financier, volunteers to act as the bait in an elaborate scheme to capture this fiendish fetishist. As the story progresses in this exciting episode, Ima’s investigation leads her to Madame Keechi’s foot salon, where she get’s lucky with the salon’s newest employee. But there is more to him than meets the eye!... Will Ima become this fiend’s next victim before Dr. Soles’ team can Catch the Giggle-O?
It's an upper body and foot tickle torture fun-for-all that you won't want to miss. Destined to become a classic. (15 full color pages)

Short term fix for technical problems with BACCOMIX.com: Attention EI users. If the site doesn't display switch to Firefox available at mozilla.com. I am currently experiencing problems with the latest version of wordpress after my latest upgrade. I am currently working behind the scenes to enact a more universal long term solution so hang in there. Thanks for your patience and support

Get your copy now at http://baccomix.com

Last edited:
Holy Shitake mushrooms that was fast!

Kudos to you. Nice work.

Consider my copy ordered.

**rushes off to buy a copy**

I'll post a real review once I've had a chance to check it out. Not that anyone's like hanging out for my review. LMAO.

Nice to see more new work from the master.

The Deeto

You said it Dito that was pretty fast! Buying it!!

i've tried a few times now and nothing is showing. laughing pines 2 still works for me but not this one!!

same problem

Hello;

I have the same problem. Nothing on the page. And I receive the mail of your site, when I click on " add to card ", it doesn't work.

Thank you, have a good day

doesn´t work

I have tried everything, but there is no chance or any option to buy and download it !!!

the page doesnt work bac!

Also for me BAC! the site show me nothing! when i open your site the page is totally empty! there nothing loaded on the website! Please fix it! i cant download anything like this!

Bac,

It really is great seeing you active again. This issue was a blast. I really enjoyed it.Your campy humor is in high gear and the tickling action non-stop and very satisfying. I thought the special effect on page 12 of the pdf was particularly cool.

The tickling is intense, the reactions explosive and it's one hell of a fun ride, an absolute must buy!

Keep em coming bud!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Fantastic Issue with a great finish! Easily worth the 15 bucks people! Perhaps some F/F tickling and F/F foot worship next time? maybe? Either way I'm still there.

BACCOMIX.com works in Firefox

A ticklish situation indeed

My site is experiencing technical difficulties...OK as far as I can see here is the short term work around. The site works most other browsers but IE...

A short term solution for loyal fans.
Download and install Firefox www.mozilla.com everything should work fine.

I built my site in wordpress and upgraded to the latest version the other night when I posted Laughing Pines #3.

In the meantime I will be kanoodling behind the scenes for a more universal fix for the problem. So bare with me here. As I work through this.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused the community.

Thanks for your support.

BACCOMIX

Also for me BAC! the site show me nothing! when i open your site the page is totally empty! there nothing loaded on the website! Please fix it! i cant download anything like this!

Excellent news. I will definitely be getting this.

BAC - you continue to be an inspiration to anyone involved in tickling related creative endeavours and are a legend in the community.

Ticklish Situation Remedied

Rejoice. BACCOMIX.com now works in IE :dancingbanana:
After one long night, two customer service calls to far off lands, too many user forum posts to mention and a lot of coffee I fixed BACCOMIX.com. The site should now work in IE. :banghead:

A special thanks to MTJpub for helping out in the process. I Thank you all the for your patience, patronage and support.

I go seep now.

Enjoy

BAC

A ticklish situation indeed

My site is experiencing technical difficulties...OK as far as I can see here is the short term work around. The site works most other browsers but IE...

A short term solution for loyal fans.
Download and install Firefox www.mozilla.com everything should work fine.

In the meantime I will be kanoodling behind the scenes for a more universal fix for the problem. So bare with me here. As I work through this.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused the community.

Thanks for your support.

BACCOMIX

Last edited:
BAC - you continue to be an inspiration to anyone involved in tickling related creative endeavours and are a legend in the community.

Yup ... that pretty much sums it up right there.

Congrats on the new release BAC! ... & keep up the phenomenal work!

Ok. I LOVE the art of this Guy. But we need more! Please give us more. We wait too much time for a new laughing pines. You are the best of the world. Don´t do this with your fans!

I agree. Will the legendary Phillip LaFeet be returning in any future comics?

how much upperbody

i bought the last comic and it had like one upperbody peice in it, is this new comic the same or does it have more then one page? please someone let me know.

i love bac but i miss his more adult oriented work. Come on Bac more F/F merciless tickling with all the great sex thrown like you used to!

hey bac. do you have the story 'tickling tanesha'. i saw a cover for it but never saw the story.

i bought the last comic and it had like one upperbody peice in it, is this new comic the same or does it have more then one page? please someone let me know.

I have been remiss in my review of this e-comic. I bought it when it came out, but was too busy to do a review. Here goes. As always, BAC's art is in top form and gets a solid 9 out 10. The story continues the last two issues, and while not overly complicated, plays out well and doesn't have a rush ending. I give the story an 8 out of 10. The price is averga for tickling e-comics, as is the tickling to page ratio, at 10 tickling pages to an overall 15 pages of comic (counting the cover). I give the price a 6 out of 10. The primary focus is feet, but there are two pages of upper body stuff that are very nicely done. However, if upper body is your primary thing, I'd give this one a pass, as it is for the foot folk. The book gets an overall 7.7. A solid and respectable number for a comic that delivers good art and story, but is a little light on tickling to page ratio content, and in overall tickling diversity. webmaster joe

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back