• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - UPDATE - Julia is tickled intrigued

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello friends, brand new clip and brand new model....

Please follow the link under...

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid00bfe9340d73c44a8789fb868c

Let's meet this very intriguing young lady by the name of Julia. Julia contacted me in regards to what I do here at Laugh for Life, mentioning that although she wasn't very ticklish, she was intrigued about the entire thing and really wanted to try it.

She was right, Julia is not a very ticklish model BUT she is super fun to around and makes the best faces thru out the session all while remaining very interested in the entire thing.

As usual this full clip gives you an upper body session and a feet in stocks session.

I will resume this clip by saying this much...any time I got Julia to crack it was answered with "aaahhhh yo" and "aaah sh*t" and then followed by laughs or some kind of screamish laugh haha.

Even though she wasn't super ticklish she was a blast tickle because of her personality and the funny faces...her entire baggage is quite intoxicating to watch.

Julia's hot spots are her armpits and her toes...the electric tooth brush gave her a good ride.

Oh before I forget...her feet are gorgeous!

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid00bfe9340d73c44a8789fb868c

Also do not forget that my collection of tickle challenges from around the world is always available, send me an email for information in regards to that.

Take care fellaws :)

Attachments

• Julia Preview.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • DSC01262.JPG
    DSC01262.JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 292
  • DSC01257.JPG
    DSC01257.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 523
  • DSC01249.JPG
    DSC01249.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC01252.JPG
    DSC01252.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 158
even if julia not that ticklish she seem to like it in odd way her smile cute laugh and feet are perfect even if little dirty i bet she so turn on and love come back make happy man how i wish i was the tickler lol ha. so many beautys tickled any guy be jeloaus to be you for one day lol ha.

She did have great arousing reactions now that I think about it :)....this is a fun clip my friends :)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back