• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Laughter Yoga"

Totally. :) Can you imagine? Secretaries and ladies in business suits getting a good tickling before work? Ah...in a perfect world maybe.

Totally. :) Can you imagine? Secretaries and ladies in business suits getting a good tickling before work? Ah...in a perfect world maybe.

Amen to that! I think it would drastically cut into sales of Prozac and such!

I just don't see how you can call that Yoga.I hear and picture what the writer is describing and that is so different from the Yoga class I went to.You are not supposed to be laughing you are supposed to be quiet and reflect on what your body is telling you.Releasing all the tension from your muscles.When I left my class I had never been so peaceful in all my life,and that's what Yoga is supposed to accomplish.
I get what they are saying,but that's not Yoga.Don't get me wrong,I support whats being done,I think people need more laughter and to lighten up a bit.Not be so stressed in life but,I just don't support the name.To many people already think Yoga is one big joke.My brother already yaps away at me about how a Scientific study was done saying that all the benefits of stretching are reached within so many seconds of stretching and that's all Yoga is..*sighs* I can tell you that's not the way I felt things.
Anyway,just my take on things.

My body is telling me "GMMMBBBRRRLLRRRRBRRLLL". I think it means pizza.

If there's anything I've learned about Yoga; it's that teleporting, spewing fire, and being able to stretch your arms and legs beyond normal capacity without hurting yourself is very important to fighting. Especially against people who can throw hadokens.

YOGA TELEPORT!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back