• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lauren- 20 year old, NEW here!

LaurenCollege1

Hey everyone. I'm Lauren, from NY, 20 years old and a college student. My ex got me into this whole tickling idea. We tried a few times. He showed me this place but I finally decided to join it myself now. I have pics and yahoo messanger if anyone wants to talk. But I prefer if you message me on here first!
I know a lot of people say they are "badly ticklish" but I seriously am. I broke my b/f's nose because I kicked him so hard when he tickled my feet and the ONE time he did tie me down and tickle me it was the most extreme TORTURE ever. I can't take being tickled...I guess that's part of the reason why I'm fascinated with it. So I guess if your more on the sadistic side and enjoy torturing a girl bad then you should message me. If your into making a girl lightly giggle then I'm not for you lol.
Take care,
Hope to hear from ya.

Hi and let me be the 1st too welcome you aboard Lauren I hope you enjoy

Welcome aboard

I agree that there is something fascinating, even horrifying about the power a soft feather, or teasing touches can do to the terrifyingly ticklish. And thank god that the euphoria of the aftermath is enough to keep sweet helpless tickletoys like yourself, coming back for more after the fact. There's nothing sexier to me than an intelligent strong woman who has acknoledged (even if acceptance is hard) that she was born to be tickled out of her wits by the wicked ticklemonsters of the land.

So Anyway, welcome!

Chris M
aka Tckling Bully

LaurenCollege1 said:
Hey everyone. I'm Lauren, from NY, 20 years old and a college student. My ex got me into this whole tickling idea. We tried a few times. He showed me this place but I finally decided to join it myself now. I have pics and yahoo messanger if anyone wants to talk. But I prefer if you message me on here first!
I know a lot of people say they are "badly ticklish" but I seriously am. I broke my b/f's nose because I kicked him so hard when he tickled my feet and the ONE time he did tie me down and tickle me it was the most extreme TORTURE ever. I can't take being tickled...I guess that's part of the reason why I'm fascinated with it. So I guess if your more on the sadistic side and enjoy torturing a girl bad then you should message me. If your into making a girl lightly giggle then I'm not for you lol.
Take care, Hope to hear from ya.

Let the feeding frenzy commence :jester: :jester: :jester:

Welcome aboard, Lauren...enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the forum, Lauren, and congrats on your first post. :D To prevent kicking, get a set of stocks and secure your ankles in them. Then, when your feet are tickled, all they'll do is wiggle. Just a friendly suggestion. :devil:

quoting The SeanMan:

"Let the feeding frenzy commence"

my thoughts exactly ... lmao .... be looking forward to your pm inbox on the overflow, Lauren ... !!

welcome to the tmf .. !

Welcome to the TMF, Lauren, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the TMF, Lauren! You sound awesome, I think you'll have a good time here!

Hello Lauren,

Welcome to the TMF. I hope you enjoy it here!

Myriads

Also may I bid you a fond Hello Lauren. And let me be the first to offer you the use of my PM box when yours overflows from your soon to be hordes of "horn dogs"...<ahem> <cough> I mean "admirers" here.
Have a great time and I hope you stay awhile...make a few new friends, and some memories. Ahh to be in college and in my 20's again...wait a sec in my 20's I was in Iraq. Never Mind.....but welcome anyway Lauren, great to have you!

gotta love that robace. and welcome aboard Lauren glad to have you here. its a great place have fun and enjoy.

isabeau :Hyrdrogen :bunny: :bubble:

Welcome to the TMF, Lauren! We're happy to have you, even if you're not thrilled over the very thing that brought you to us! lol

Mimi ;)

Hey ho! Joined a week ago! ( hey, that rhymes)

Your going to love tit here!
Whoops that's a type-o! :xpeepsofa
Really!
It was! :eek:
I meant to say your going to love IT here!!! These people are so friendly, kind, and informative!

Howdy Lauren! It's always great to have new members. I myself have only been around for about a month.

Hey Lauren! Welcome to the forum!
Hope you find exactly what you wish for!

Thanx everyone...
I just wanted to say anyone who messaged me (I'm suprised how many people did actually)...that I promise I'll get back to every message, I just have work to do tonight :-(.

Welcome to TMF, Lauren. I'm Mitch. 35 year old SWM. I've been here for over 3 years. TMF is a great place. Anyhow, take care, enjoy the site, and I hope we can chat or pm soon.

All the best,
Mitch

LaurenCollege1 said:
I broke my b/f's nose because I kicked him so hard when he tickled my feet

I would have payed money to see that! You can break my nose any time!

Re Ticklish Feet

Hi Lauren
Welcome to our world. I hope you enjoy the TMF as much as I do. On your "I nearly kicked my boyfriend's teeth in", I can relate. I almost received some sudden dental work when I was tickling a friends feet. I was rubbing her feet which were in my lap. We were in my Mustang and I decided to torture her soles a little and wham a size 8 foot to the chin! I had tickle tortured her before but she had always been tied with leather restraints and she knew it was coming.Her response to restrained tickle torture especially when blindfolded had always been extreme. However, I found that the combination of a surprise attack and an unrestrained lee can be volatile! :evilha: LOL. Welcome.
STEVE

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back