• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leah's Tickling pt 2. M/F (under arms, ribs, neck)

Leah Loves It

TMF Novice
Hi everyone, it's Leah again. First of all I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome to being "out" in the forum... everyone is really nice here and that goes a long way for someone as shy as me.

Secondly, I wanted to let you all know I've uploaded the second half of my video, where I get the sh*t tickled out of my upper body. I hope you enjoy watching this, because it was torture!

I'm planning a few more videos for the near future, including one where I'm tied up and put in a 5 foot long cardboard box with only my head and feet sticking out... I'm sure you can guess what happens next.

For now though, here's the preview clip for that video, and a link where you can buy the full version.

The full version, by the way, is 6:16 long, and is only $3.99. Here's the link to that: http://store.payloadz.com/details/784837

In pt 1, my feet and legs get tickled like nuts. It's 8:33 and only $4.99. You can find that here: http://store.payloadz.com/details/784651

So yeah, comments welcome. Thanks everyone.

Love,

Leah

You are pretty cute and you have a very nice body!!!
I love your laugh and reactions to the tickling!

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Nice clip thanks for sharing the clip with us. Love your laugh. Love seeing you tickled also. Seems as though you have ticklish nipples....LOL I saw that at the end of the clip.

a very nice clip! i love it. and leah is very cute and sexy. it need just a little be more light. and it would have been perfect. i used to run a video taping company. and video is one of my passions. i am also starting up my company again.

will there be belly button tickling, like sticking his finger ur bellybutton tickling? i couldnt really see it, id be nice to include some of it in a preview cause then id def. buy it

Last edited:
will there be belly button tickling, like sticking his finger ur bellybutton tickling? i couldnt really see it, id be nice to include some of it in a preview cause then id definetley buy it

Sorry I forgot to include the clip (I'm still new at this)! Here it is...

Nice clip, Leah! I think your stomach and underarms are a lot more ticklish than your feet. Just a suggestion: get two cheap electric toothbrushes, turn 'em on, and stick 'em down the sleeves into your underarms. The garment looks tight enough to hold 'em in place. I've tried this trick before and it works great! The toothbrushes vibrate and tickle the pits while your fingers are free to tickle the sides. The longest I had a girl hold out before calling for mercy was 3 full minutes. Think you can top it? Or at least come close? I dare ya' to try. :dogpile:

Nice clip, Leah! I think your stomach and underarms are a lot more ticklish than your feet. Just a suggestion: get two cheap electric toothbrushes, turn 'em on, and stick 'em down the sleeves into your underarms. The garment looks tight enough to hold 'em in place. I've tried this trick before and it works great! The toothbrushes vibrate and tickle the pits while your fingers are free to tickle the sides. The longest I had a girl hold out before calling for mercy was 3 full minutes. Think you can top it? Or at least come close? I dare ya' to try. :dogpile:

That sounds like pure TORTURE. You're a real devil, I can see that. My feet are very ticklish, but for sure my underarms are a 10+ where my feet are an 8.5. But tickling me in either places just makes a totally different sensation. One makes me laugh and the other makes me want to crawl out of my skin! I love both though.

I have more vids coming along soon, so keep watching, and if you want to watch the full video of me getting my underarms and stomach tickled, you should buy it now because I'm giving a 35% discount. If you do buy it, I'd love some further feedback, including tickle technique, camera angles, and things you'd like to see me do in the future! (that goes for everyone).

Thanks everyone.

Love,

Leah

Thanks, I hope to see more clips in the future. I'm gonna take that discount offer, thank you. You have beautiful feet by the way.

Thanks, I hope to see more clips in the future. I'm gonna take that discount offer, thank you. You have beautiful feet by the way.

Thanks! I'm trying to set up some more videos. I read in your blog that you're not into bondage, but for me it's the only way I keep from kicking my tickler in the face! I hope you like the video. Let me know what you think of it please.

Love,

Leah

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back