• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leather and Leaves at Ease

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Been awhile since a pic of my (vampiric, winged, whatever) OC elf Kelyn has shown up...this one's a suggestion from good ol' Scam. ^^

Kelyn's lazily sitting/leaning amidst a bunch of tree branches somewhere, reclined and relaxing...and showing off. She might be aware of you, the viewer...and probably just doesn't care where you're looking. Of course, that depends what you might do...

I don't think I have to mention this one's got some perspective and foreshortening for this type of pose/view.

As for the outfit, let's say Kelyn's cosplaying 'Sengoku Basara's ninja girl Kasuga (Venus in English version), most of her very black and very skimpy leather outfit, anyway.

Oh, how wonderful she looks with her glorious bare sole thrust right at the viewer. :feets:

Great work, Khali. :bowing: :woman: :bowing:

Kelyn's always been one of my favorite characters of yours, Khali. And her facial expression is cute and unique also, it's kind of relaxed but in a spunky manner, while still showing a little bit of 'come closer, if you dare.'

*looks around and sighs*

I guess I really should lay off posting non-tickling artwork lately.

Milagros:
Again, Kelyn's showing off as she relaxes, apparently in the way you like. ^^

Larcen:
Yeah, that's more or less what Kelyn is thinking. If you want to get closer, well, you better be prepared for what a mischevious/mysterious elf girl wants to do...

Many people only want to see tickling artwork. I love your drawings in any case. :woman:

Milagros:
Again, Kelyn's showing off as she relaxes, apparently in the way you like. ^^
The "woman's bare sole towards the viewer" is certainly my favorite pose of all. :devil:

I know how you feel. When I upload non-tickling artwork it always feels like there are less people interested in it. It kind of reminds me of the video game industry today...

Very nice art Khali :clap:

I really need to visit this forum more

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back