• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LeBron to Miami...

Yes, yes it does. Congrats to the heat and heat fans out there.

Although, I'm surprised to hear you say a little more boring. I didn't even know people still watched NBA games.

Next year prediction: Heat Vs Lakers. Or The battle of the talent paychecks.

The NBA is nothing more than a glorified circus where rich people throw peanuts to the sideshows in order to see them perform.

^Agreed on all of the above.

More on OP, LeBron made the obvious choice. Can't blame him.

Still, going to Miami is the more cowardly move and he's now officially the biggest egomaniac, having lapped Kobe, Ochocinco, TO and everyone else at least once over.

Can't wait for the lockout. :D

as a heat fan i thought wade and bosh are enough, season ticket sales had to be halted because the the lebron anticipation. i think it could be poison or it could be multiple championships in miami. we will really see how good of a coach spoelstra is.

How is LeBron a coward or egomaniac?

I guess my big issue with him was doing this on live TV . That is truly unfair to the city of Cleveland to embarress them like that . Then after the guys instudio started interviewing he made a lame attempt to reach out to Cleveland fans

Did anybody else notice how uncomfortable and downright melancholy he looked ?

The Miami Heat are now the "Evil Empire" of the NBA. Everyone (with the exception of Heat fans) will be rooting for this team to fail.

The people in Cleveland that are burning LeBron's jerseys though really need to get a life.

How is LeBron a coward or egomaniac?

He's a coward for not going the MJ route and building a team AROUND HIM. Sure he'll win titles in Miami, or at least has no reason not to, but it won't be HIS team.

He's an egomaniac for having a one-hour special devoted to his 'decision', a decision which ultimately means he has betrayed his home town/state (not that everybody didn't see that coming).

The Miami Heat are now the "Evil Empire" of the NBA. Everyone (with the exception of Heat fans) will be rooting for this team to fail.

The LA Lakers and Boston Celtics have been, are and forever shall be the 'Evil Empires' of the NBA.

There is no third place.

look im already sick of people bitching and moaning about this, seriously shut up! this isnt baseball the heat didnt have an unfair advantage everyone is allowed to spend the same amount of money so no its not an evil empire.. no its not the battle of the paychecks they won the lebron race fair and square and i personally hope they reap the benifits. Congrats to the heat

look im already sick of people bitching and moaning about this, seriously shut up! this isnt baseball the heat didnt have an unfair advantage everyone is allowed to spend the same amount of money so no its not an evil empire.. no its not the battle of the paychecks they won the lebron race fair and square and i personally hope they reap the benifits. Congrats to the heat

Your not upset because this doesn`t effect your mediocre Pittsburgh Steelers . :munch:

Your not upset because this doesn`t effect your mediocre Pittsburgh Steelers . :munch:

LOL no its just ridiculous that people are bitching this much, leave the guy alone i mean he did what he thought was best for him and i dont even like lebron but i dont see why people are vilanizing him and the heat. He doesnt owe cleveland ANYTHING

LOL no its just ridiculous that people are bitching this much, leave the guy alone i mean he did what he thought was best for him and i dont even like lebron but i dont see why people are vilanizing him and the heat. He doesnt owe cleveland ANYTHING

maybe he should have moved to Pittsburgh and been the new QB for the Steelers .

I do understand what you are saying but he didnt need to go on national tv and disrespect Cleveland and the Cavaliers like he did . That was nothing more than mindless grandstanding and truthfully I think it backfired on him bigtime!

maybe he should have moved to Pittsburgh and been the new QB for the Steelers .

I do understand what you are saying but he didnt need to go on national tv and disrespect Cleveland and the Cavaliers like he did . That was nothing more than mindless grandstanding and truthfully I think it backfired on him bigtime!

eh i see it as hey this is where im going, i said it so you dont need to stand outside my house and bug the crap out of me and ask me if the report is true. It came from my mouth so you know where im going now, now let me get on with my life

Check out the Cleveland Cavaliers web site...

This is an "Open Letter to Fans from Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert":

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html

This is coming from the OWNER of the team. THE OWNER!!! Wow!! Bitter much??? This is the OWNER of the team saying this. I think that's a bit harsh, don't ya think? I guess there won't be any "Welcome LeBron Back to Cleveland" nights next year in Ohio.

Check out the Cleveland Cavaliers web site...

This is an "Open Letter to Fans from Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert":

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html

This is coming from the OWNER of the team. THE OWNER!!! Wow!! Bitter much??? This is the OWNER of the team saying this. I think that's a bit harsh, don't ya think? I guess there won't be any "Welcome LeBron Back to Cleveland" nights next year in Ohio.

ridiculous he doesnt owe cleveland a damn thing, if anything its the other way around, about time they realize it

Trez, You are a god damn moron. As for the owner, the man is a billionaire, if he wants to be bitter thats his choice. LeBron just figured out that he is no Jordan. He realized he is not good enough to win a title without having other superstars on his team. If anything he should be called a quitter. That performance he put on in the Boston series was a disgrace. He claims it was a few bad games. This guy has been playing in the league 7 years and he has never played a single game as bad as any of the ones in the Boston series let alone stringing three together in a row. Oh yeah Trez the moron, I forgot to ask you how the rapist is doing these days?

Quit bashing LeBron. He said from the very begining that its all about winning multiple championships. His very best shot at that is with his 2 best friends in Miami. Sure, I feel bad for Cleveland. But he gave them all he had for 7 years and it just wasn't enough thru no fault of his own. He wanted to play with the best players possible and did exactly that. To say he's selfish is crazy talk. He is taking less to play in Miami. He is going to be sharing the spot light with another top 3 player in the league. How exactly is that selfish. And speaking of not selfish, Dwade has gotten be given the Unselfishness Award of the decade for opening his arms and inviting those two players to Miami. Refreshing to see now-a-days.
You need top quality teammates to win multiple titles and become a dynasty. MJ played with Pippen, who was arguably a top 3 player in his prime. Bird played with two hall of fame big men in Parish and McHale. Magic with Kareem and Worthy all three hall of famers. Duncan won with future hall of famer David Robinson, not to mention Parker/Manu. And Kobe won with Shaq. Its not cowardly that he wanted to join up with the best teammates available. It just makes sense. The man wants to win and win a lot.
I have to admit the one-hour special is pretty narsisistic, but all proceeds went to the Boys and Girls Club. Plus how could you not be full of yourself when you're a world famous millionaire at 25. If I were him I'd probably be 10x worse than Kenny Powers

And anyone who thinks the NBA is boring, has obviously not watched a game in the last 10 years. The talent level is beyond anything we've ever seen. And this attitude of winning championships and team first is amazing.

Trez, You are a god damn moron. As for the owner, the man is a billionaire, if he wants to be bitter thats his choice. LeBron just figured out that he is no Jordan. He realized he is not good enough to win a title without having other superstars on his team. If anything he should be called a quitter. That performance he put on in the Boston series was a disgrace. He claims it was a few bad games. This guy has been playing in the league 7 years and he has never played a single game as bad as any of the ones in the Boston series let alone stringing three together in a row.

Im a moron? why because i feel that Lebron owes cleveland nothing? He doesnt owe them a damn thing. He gave them 7 years of great play and 2 mvps and even a trip to the finals. Cleveland should feel damn lucky he ever even looked in their direction let alone what he did for them. He made them relevant and made them the best regular season team more than once. He was the company man and toed that line... Now its time he got him his and im happy he is doing it. The way the city of cleveland is acting is ridiculous and shameful, i hope they enjoy many more years of cellar dwelling its clearly what they deserve

Im a moron? why because i feel that Lebron owes cleveland nothing? He doesnt owe them a damn thing. He gave them 7 years of great play and 2 mvps and even a trip to the finals. Cleveland should feel damn lucky he ever even looked in their direction let alone what he did for them. He made them relevant and made them the best regular season team more than once. He was the company man and toed that line... Now its time he got him his and im happy he is doing it. The way the city of cleveland is acting is ridiculous and shameful, i hope they enjoy many more years of cellar dwelling its clearly what they deserve

Amen Trez. Amen.

It's probably not just about the money. I don't think Cleveland is being professional about their conduct.

Putting two NBA superstars together on one team is like what happened to the Orlando Magic in 1993. If they went all they way, it would be like winning in NBA 2011 by putting in a cheat code.

There's a certain taint to the whole NBA during this free-agency season and I'm not just talking about James, Wade, or Bosh. Let's take a quick step back to the so-called empire theory.

Why would these three guys join the same team?

Cause they're friends? maybe
Cause they want to win? definitely

Wait a minute. Who do they want to win against? Probably the reigning champs (Kobe and the Lakers).

They shouldn't stop with James, Wade, and Bosh. They should try to get Shaq or Yao Ming, then they'd have it all. Don't like those choices? There a ton of other choices that will allow for an 'all-star dream team.'

Acquiring 60% of a five man formation is a big deal.

He's entitled to go where he wants, but a one hour special devoted to his decision was just asinine. What I'm really waiting for is to see how long it takes before one of James, Wade or Bosh complains to the media that they aren't getting the ball enough. All 3 are used to being their teams' #1 scoring option. Egos are bound to collide.

Wait a minute. If all three of them can't beat Kobe will not only be a major failure, but a Kobe's head will get even bigger or rather Lakers. No pressure.

He's entitled to go where he wants, but a one hour special devoted to his decision was just asinine. What I'm really waiting for is to see how long it takes before one of James, Wade or Bosh complains to the media that they aren't getting the ball enough. All 3 are used to being their teams' #1 scoring option. Egos are bound to collide.

Thank you.... the voice of reason .

Trez, You are a god damn moron. As for the owner, the man is a billionaire, if he wants to be bitter thats his choice. LeBron just figured out that he is no Jordan. He realized he is not good enough to win a title without having other superstars on his team. If anything he should be called a quitter. That performance he put on in the Boston series was a disgrace. He claims it was a few bad games. This guy has been playing in the league 7 years and he has never played a single game as bad as any of the ones in the Boston series let alone stringing three together in a row. Oh yeah Trez the moron, I forgot to ask you how the rapist is doing these days?

Agree disagree all you like .

But you crossed the line by personally attacking Trez .

No wonder you only have 27 posts. Looks like you have nothing intelligent or of value to say . :hmm:

Here is my opinion, and some facts.

Lebron, Wade and Bosh all were drafted the same year (2003) and at that time all talked to each other and made sure they would all be free agents at the same time. They did that.

All 3 have been friends and talking about the possibility and wanting to play with each other even further back than they're closer conversations during their gold medal run in the Beijing Olympics.

All 3 talked and had conferences after Lebron and the Cavs lost in the NBA Playoffs.

Do I think this was merely a "last minute decision" and he had really considered playing for all the teams that "courted" him. I don't think so.

Here is a statement from the "show":
"I can't say it was always in my plans, because I never thought it was possible," James said on a made-for-LeBron live show on ESPN.
That may be true...but then he goes on....
"But the things that the Miami Heat franchise have done, to free up cap space and be able to put themselves in a position this summer to have all three of us, it was hard to turn down. Those are two great players, two of the greatest players that we have in this game today."
Notice the bold faced words.

So what do I take from this.....the Cavaliers, Knicks, Bulls, Clippers and Nets should NOT have been lobbying Lebron James...they in reality SHOULD have been trying to get Wade and Bosh. That seems to be the reason James went to Miami. Do I think Miami had the inside track....of course. Pat Riley knew from Wade that he could have all 3 most likely last year...thus Riley making sure they had the money for all 3.

If that was the real reason...to play with both his buddies....why not start out by saying that. Tell all the teams trying to land him, "If you get Bosh and Wade, Ill come next" and those teams could have had a real shot.

This whole thing stinks the way it played out. Once Wade and Bosh agreed on Wed. AM, I knew he was Miami bound.

I'm not a big basketball fan, but I did like James. Now...not so much. The way (in my opinion) he used and abused his status and again...I think this move had been planned a long time ago. His preference was to play with these 2, tell the other teams, make it fair.

I don't know what will happen from here, but I wish the Cavs and their fans luck. They are going to need it...but I will be rooting for them.

Rob

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back