• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee needs $$!!

RoxxiHunt

soo yeah, i'm a 20 year old Lee in the south jersey/philly/delaware area who's in some pretty desperate need for some money. since i like to be tickled, i was wondering if there's anyone in the tri-state area who'd like to tickle me, and pay me for it?

oh wow. that sounds pretty desperate. haaa xD

anyways, email me at [email protected] if you're interested and we'll exchange pictures, info, yaddayaddayadda. i have a car and can pretty much travel anywhere. i'm looking for GUY lers not girl lers, btw, and i prefer younger guys :)

oh, and on a completely non-tickle related note - IS ANYONE IN THE FREAKING AREA HIRING?! jesus, i've been searching for a job for weeks, and NOTHING! stupid economy. UGH.

Im actually looking to hire a ticklish young girl to be my daily tickle slave. good pay and great benefits!

In central PA area, everyone is advertising that they're hiring but... well, very few are actually responding to anyone from what I gather (as in not just me; others are getting the same vibe). There are a ton of unemployed, or at least ton of people applying. I imagine this is the scene elsewhere.

Anyway, be careful with the people you meet up with and good luck :eek:. Hope this works out for you.

Etc~

Definitely be careful --- Look in the video section & you'll see what some people here are looking for --- :facepalm:

Some want REAL torture for a LONG time --- Have you ever been in a prolongued tickle torture session?

Some use oil which makes the skin MUCH more sensitive, or tools,
or are hard "grabbers" who don't just tickle but dig in to the point it's painful ---

Unfortunately not all of them are honest about it, they apparently don't care if you are fully aware of what you might be getting into.

And if they're paying you --- be careful that they don't think they can get away with abuses... :ermm:

(And of course there are always the psychos who want even worse...)

I'd at least exchange pictures & phone numbers, make sure you can identify the guy in some way if necessary (Not that it's necessarily ideal for them to have YOUR phone number or pic either...)

At least try to be sure they're looking for the same sort of tickling you are, playful, rough, extreme torture ---- Excuse me for writing what you're probably already aware of, but that's quite a risk, obviously ----- :shock:

If at all possible let a friend know where you'll be and with who --- If they change any details or don't match their picture ---- It's not worth it...

Not to be a nay-sayer, again, this is just obvious ---- but I'd definitely check out that video section....

"Oh, our paid models had no idea it was gonna be this bad, they thought it was a playful romp,
"ALMOST" Non-Con (it WAS, forget the "almost" ---- if they didn't agree to a severe session & didn't know what they were walking into....)

and wound up screaming for a half hour with no mercy, unexpectedly, isn't that just GREAT?!?!
---- and we thought it'd be funny to shove their panties in their mouth :xlime: --- or someone else's ----
That sort of thing. :disgust:

Even if the Producers are full of crap, even if it's BS advertising --- THE GUYS WHO BUY THAT thinking it's Non-Con are looking for the same....

Last edited:
Hi !!

Im interested by your proposition. Im Michael 24 yo and lives in NYC, but I can manage to move.
You can answer me on my mail : [email protected] and tell me what are your conditions ;)
Bye bye

I dunno. I tend to believe that that non-con is rubbish in order to sell a video.

But yes, the unfortunate thing is that it works and that this is what some people might expect. Creepy!

That post was very informative and you should use that as a basis for etc.

Etc~

why thank u, i dont have much time to waste lately,, its a shame cause i cannt find anyone to play with ... back to the drawing board!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back