• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lees and Hypermasculine men

Amnesiac

Verified
Is it my imagination...or is virtually EVERY single female lee in this community with a steady boyfriend/husband have one of those super-masculine guys?

If Mimi and Pawzy as examples, virtually every one of these guys has a 6'3" frame at least, grows a 5 o'clock shadow at noon and has one of those low-octave voices that sounds like tectonic plates shifting during a tuba recital.

Does this tend to be the case with most of you committed ladies? if so, it would explain why scrawny Skolnick types like myself are left puzzling.

Yeah, how can a see-through guy get a beautiful girl such as the ladies her at TMF?

Lazarus is only 5'11''. :p

And besides, before I met Lazzy my main tickle bud was a fella who goes about 5'9'' and 140lbs. He was a masochist who got off on the mangled beating he'd get from trying to tickle me, and I'd get my much desired tickles. It was a win win situation. :D

I call bullshit on this one. This ticklee has a wonderful husband of just 5'8", 160 lbs. And if call to mind the last three guys I've wanted to have tickle me (one of whom just got into a committed relationship with a ticklee of his own), they're all the tall-and-skinny type, and not the least bit hypermasculine (no offense, any of you: that's intended as a compliment).

Anyway, not that physical big-guy, deep-voice masculinity precludes a sweet personality, but the "nice guy" type is more my style. I guess I like someone to be my equal in life, and then dominate me in bed. :) So there you are. And there's plenty of hope for the rest of you guys!

none of the men with whom I have engaged in tickle play is of the hypermasculine type (I like that word though. I shall use it again)

and for long term choice, I want someone who can make me laugh both with his hands and with his sense of humor. Big muscular men are very useful for carrying things and opening jars, but other than that, I see no particular benefit. I do want the guy to be stronger than I am, though. Otherwise how does he hold me down and tickle me? :blush:

The rest of it is all personality. Funny, smart, smart-ass, loving, kind to me and to others- is that too much to ask? :)

Last edited:
Okay, I gotta pipe in here again. Both Lazarus and ASU are extremely funny, smart assed, quick witted, hilarious antic fellas. They are more than brute strength and size alone. I'd never hook up with a guy based on his physical attributes and nothing else. A man who can make me laugh without using my hands, and one who treats me with respect and adoration is first and foremost important. I fell in love with Lazzy the man long before I fell in love with Lazzy the body. The fact he can toss my big ass around like a toy is just a nice added bonus. :D

I am hyperdimensional does that make me hypermasculine as well? :p :D :p

I'm 5'6" on a real good day and weigh in at 150#, and I have 2 eyebrows instead of one long one, no razor stubble on my forehead and my knuckles do not repeat do NOT drag the ground. Before I met the petite lady who became my wife most of my ex-lees were at least 5'7" in height; one even was 5'10". Granted, back in my Jarhead days I weighed closer to 175# with 15" biceps, legs like barrells and almost no neck...But I was 5'6" even then. Now I am OLD. Try getting some good tickles being short and OLD. HAH! GOTCHA! I still get some good gigglemakings in, even at my age and stature...And everyone enjoys it. (But don't tell my wife!) It's the bartender in me.

Rxx

Mimi said:
Okay, I gotta pipe in here again. Both Lazarus and ASU are extremely funny, smart assed, quick witted, hilarious antic fellas. They are more than brute strength and size alone. I'd never hook up with a guy based on his physical attributes and nothing else. A man who can make me laugh without using my hands, and one who treats me with respect and adoration is first and foremost important. I fell in love with Lazzy the man long before I fell in love with Lazzy the body. The fact he can toss my big ass around like a toy is just a nice added bonus. :D

Absolutely. I should clarify that I enjoy funny, smart assed, quick witted fellas regardless of size. Big guys are just as welcome as not big guys. I merely meant to say that being big and strong holds no particular appeal to me on its own. :D

lk70 said:
none of the men with whom I have engaged in tickle play is of the hypermasculine type (I like that word though. I shall use it again)

and for long term choice, I want someone who can make me laugh both with his hands and with his sense of humor. Big muscular men are very useful for carrying things and opening jars, but other than that, I see no particular benefit. I do want the guy to be stronger than I am, though. Otherwise how does he hold me down and tickle me? :blush:

The rest of it is all personality. Funny, smart, smart-ass, loving, kind to me and to others- is that too much to ask? :)

Hmmm, sounds a little like me:)

I think any sweeping generalisation you make is going to be "just your imagination."

OK, so it's said they go out with "hypermasculine" men, but I'm sure these blokes happen to have enough personality to attract them. Looks are an obvious attraction, but if they have the charm and humour of a brick, they're sure as hell ain't gonna go for those types.

Now, I'll admit I'm not a super masculine dude, but I suppose poking fun at myself does kinda help!

Last edited:
Foul! Unfair Stereotyping! Boo! Hiss!

:bump: I call "foul" on this generalization, too. I know people from all over the globe from this community, and they all range the spectrum in size and personality. Sure, there are some who fit your description, but I'd lay fair odds that the fellows who DON'T fit this pigeonhole outnumber those of us who do. And they need to step up and speak up, dammit! Where are you guys? :illogical

AffectionateDan said:
:bump: I call "foul" on this generalization, too. I know people from all over the globe from this community, and they all range the spectrum in size and personality. Sure, there are some who fit your description, but I'd lay fair odds that the fellows who DON'T fit this pigeonhole outnumber those of us who do. And they need to step up and speak up, dammit! Where are you guys? :illogical

(Raises hand) I'm a nerd to the extreme, with ears that stick out, and a gut that's starting to. I'm a pipsqueak in hieght although my voice is fairly low and I guess the hair on my face grows quite fast but the hair on my head fails to do so :cry1: (If you don't believe me look at my member pick, although I'm sucking my gut it in there)
You see! I even start crying when I discuss my thinning hair. How anti-masculine is that? As far as personality goes I'm a depressing sceptic that thrives on trying to save people from themselves and drinking gallons of diet coke and espresso everyday. Yet some how I managed to meet a fantastic woman whom is fully appreciative and accepting of my fetish; no I didn't meet her here. I'm not saying other people can't; It's obviously been done.

roar.

:) I hear that Juggernaut... I started out about 5'8" and 150lbs in HS.... I'm 24 now and am 6'2" and 250lbs ... weight training did a lot for me... any women looking for the hyper masculine type here i am!

I guess i'm hyper-masculine...

...i'm 6'2, 275lbs...muscular and have facial hair. to those who don't know me, i can seem very intimidating...but to everyone who has gotten to know me, whether at NEST gatherings or elsewhere, find that i'm a very intelligent, well spoken, humorous and very easy to get along with...not at all like the brute you generalized in this thread. I've dated, tickled, and been tickled almost every type of women...tall, short, thick & Voluptous, thin, buff, older and younger. Everyone has something that is so very attractive to someone...so being short and skinny, tall and buff, chubby or thin...just be you and someone will see you as their dream person.

But i have noticed...

why do girls love to take down and break us big guys?? Some women seem to love to make a big guy giggle, get hysterical and beg like crazy...what's up with that???? :xpeepsofa

ticklemonster99 said:
why do girls love to take down and break us big guys?? Some women seem to love to make a big guy giggle, get hysterical and beg like crazy...what's up with that???? :xpeepsofa

Because some of us can be a little power-hungry when it comes to tickling the guys!

I'm usually the "heavy" in my relationships, meaning I'm the larger of the two. My husband was 5' 3", about 190 lbs. My last ex was about the same size. So I guess I tend to attract the short stocky guys. What can I say-they need lovin' too! :devil2:

The last time I tickled/was tickled it was with two guys of dramatically different body types. One was about 6'3" with a "big and tall" frame. The other was about 5' 9" with a slim build. I wasn't restrained, but they had me where I wasn't going anywhere either.

If you're slim/thin, I'd prefer a man who is 5'7" or better. I'm a big chick and at least I'd have the height factor to work with. If not, he'd stand behind me and no one would see him! :eek: If you're a bigger dude, I've been with the shorties-hey, they need lovin' too! :triangle:

I can answer that...

ticklemonster99 said:

Because it's FUN?!!! Because we CAN?!!! Because you ALLOW us to do so?!!!
:angel:

Size doesn't matter, either; if you're ticklish, I'll be more than happy to tickle you.

As far as tickle/life partners, I can't really offer much insight, as I'm fairly new to this community. I was introduced to tickling several years ago, so I don't have the background that many other ladies here may have.

I can tell you that personality impresses me much more than any physical attributes, but I'm fortunate; kwil has personality AND looks.
:redheart: <<<<----

meanwhile the less masculine guys will get their woman stolen from them every single time. I love the looks I get from guys who are threatened by my physical appearance. The weaker ones look like their about to cry while the strong ones dont give a damn because they are confident. Its great and lets be honest any girl would feel safer with a strong man versus a scrawny one.

knogz said:
meanwhile the less masculine guys will get their woman stolen from them every single time. I love the looks I get from guys who are threatened by my physical appearance. The weaker ones look like their about to cry while the strong ones dont give a damn because they are confident. Its great and lets be honest any girl would feel safer with a strong man versus a scrawny one.

Depends on whether the scrawny guys armed or not. Muscles don't stop bullets.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back