• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee's , do you like having your limits tested or stay in your comfort zone?

tickleshotel

Verified
As a Lee , I enjoy having my limits tested to see how much and how long I can endure . With some tickling sessions , the tickling can be alot more intense with a Ler who knows what he,she is doing and I have said my safeword in no time :shake: Other times , I can be tickled by a number of Ler's at same time and I go crazy with laughter but don't break .

I'd like to hear other Lee's views , comments:cool2:

I'll go with getting my limits tested - I'm a sucker for torture, and not just the tickling variety.
A good 'ler knows where the limits are.

i'd love to see just how far i can be taken, before i start screaming the safeword.

I prefer to give my ler a safeword. They always tire before I do. That way when they scream for mercy with a cramp, I'll know they mean it!
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

Tickleshotel,
I like to have experiences that stretch me a bit.

It depends on my mood. In the right mood and with the right people, I do like to push the envelope. Otherwise, just having playful fun is cool. I've generally had a safeword, but rarely used it. I enjoy going out of my mind with ticklish agony. I have to resist saying it when I have one so they won't stop.

I`m with Helena on this one!

I prefer to give my ler a safeword. They always tire before I do. That way when they scream for mercy with a cramp, I'll know they mean it!
:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

Tickleshotel,
I like to have experiences that stretch me a bit.

YES!!!!!!:happyfloa:jester::p

Somehow I always end up with lers who think safewords are BS.

That is very scary to me. I rarely ever USE my safeword and usually out last my Lers, but I refuse to play with anyone who will not honor one. It is a safety issue, plain and simple. So many things can go wrong and unless you are playing with a partner that knows you and your limits as well, if not better than you, safe words should be mandatory.

Jen

That is very scary to me. I rarely ever USE my safeword and usually out last my Lers, but I refuse to play with anyone who will not honor one. It is a safety issue, plain and simple. So many things can go wrong and unless you are playing with a partner that knows you and your limits as well, if not better than you, safe words should be mandatory.

Jen

Nothing should be mandatory, we are all adult enough to define our own limits. Unless, depending on the relationship, your top can define your limitations for you. Trust me, when I said they think safewords are BS, I was *not* complaining ;)

To infinity and beyond...

Nothing beats the feeling of euphoria when the endorphins are released by a skilled ler....:cool2:

I only know of one way to even find your limits, lol...and that is to have them tested. So put me in the "push me push me!" camp.

One of the reasons I like to use safewords is that you can scream, hollar, yell and beg. But, they don't need to worry about even considering stopping unless you actually use it. It helps avoid any unnecessary lost tickle time! :happyfloa

I've never been pushed that far. That whole aspect is virgin to me. :cool:

I had never heard of 'safewords' Before this site.

Maybe not mandatory, but damn sure highly recommended!

I know that this question is directed at 'Lees, but I feel compelled to respond a little bit.

Safewords are obviously a safety net for a 'Lee, to give them the reassurance and sense of control/comfort, knowing that if they *REALLY* need it to stop, they can use some obscure word or phrase that one woudn't normally scream out in the throes of ticklish agony/ecstasy, thereby freeing them up to say everything else under the rainbow (No! Stop! Please! Etc...) All things considered, there are those that argue against the need for safewording, believing in their skills and ability to read the needs of those that they're tickling, but while I have every confidence in my skills at tickling, I prefer to have them have a safeword, even if they've never used one in play before. I've always beleived in erring on the side of caution when it comes to tickling... hard to explain to the paramedics/police how you accidentally put this person who was begging you to stop what you were doing to them into cardiac arrest, yanno? :rolleyes:

Jen

Very well put, jen. I couldn't have said it better myself. I too, almost never use the safeword. I think I have used it maybe 10 times in 31 years of being tied up and tickle-tortured an average of 3 times per week. But there has to be one. As much as I love being tortured (and not just with tickling) and being pushed to my limits of endurance, the safeword has to be respected. I know the dangers of relentless tickling of a helpless lee. I've imagined it must be like using hallucinogenic drugs -- so pleasurable, but you better be able to know when too much is enough.

Love,
Jean

I am all about having my limits tested but I would still want to have a safeword in reserve just in case....

For me being tickled was always pleasure. I like the idea of being tickled more than I can stand, for longer than I can stand etc. But I'd like it to remain a fun thing.

Remaining in a comfort zone would probably be my answer, but taken out of it for a minute or five every now and then... perhaps.

I've never been pushed to my limits, but I would definitely like the experience!!

You would LOVE the experience, Skip. No matter what your limits are, it's the greatest, most thrilling ordeal in the world. I do hope you get the chance real soon.

Love,
Jean

Just over my breaking point

I love when my wife takes me just a LITTLE over my limits!!!
My feet are very ticklish and with the proper treatment she would breake me in 15 minutes.
The maximun suffering is if she keeps tickling my feet after my orgasm. She did this once, just for thirty seconds and it was too much

Just over my breaking point2

Regarding my last post, as I am into "tickle torture scenarios" with the proper bondage, I like when she let me know that IF SHE WANTED SHE COULD continue torturing me. But I need to say that being confident that the ler is going to stop is a must!

Diego

I use a COMBINATION of BOTH

I tell the Ler to continue unless I run out of breath or get a cramp or something. Other than that, they are to continue non-stop until I say "Okay, I've had enough" at which point they look at the clock and continue for a pre-arranged amount of time. (They usually exceed that time by a few minutes, which I love). Then they ask me if I've had enough. If I say anything except "yes", they continue for another fifteen minutes and then ask again.

I'd love to be gang tickled; completely restrained and helpless, and every vulnerable spot attacked until I've been tickled silly... then tickled a little more!

(PM me if you want to set it up - I live on Long Island, NY).

Dave

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back