• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees - How Do You Cope?

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
We all have little things we do, ways we try to distract our mind or our body to make the tickling not seem so bad. What are your secret coping skills?

I don't usually cope... I just try to let lose and not think about anything:D

But I did have to sing the ABC's in my head during one session that I did, because I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe!! I did seem to help a little bit but I was still laughing really hard..

I don't. I suffer a mental breakdown every time it happens. :D

It's just a massage.....it's just a massage. Doesn't work but I try lol.

percacet numbs the sensation ;)

I also try to go to my "happy place"... rarely works tho!!!

I don't need to cope. I just suck it up like a sponge because I like it so much, it can't tickle enough. What actually makes me use the safeword is the effects the laughter has on my body, that I start to hurt or can't breathe anymore.

I've had quite a few make a fist and dig their nails into their palm. (these were people I've hired, not tickle enthusiasts)

If it's really bad, there's no distracting myself.

If it's only moderate, I sometimes have a string quartet running through my head. That, or I'll try holding my breath, which works for less than 5 seconds.

Most I just go with it. :happyfloa If it's getting to be too intense, I pull on the bondage to cause a little pain and distract myself.

Yea, im gonna go with its not a bad thing ever, so there is no coping to be done. More like how do I cope when im NOT getting tickled :panic:

i hold my breath and try not to laugh for as long as i can. suppose it's a coping mechanism, but not a good one. i'm only ever able to stay quiet for a few seconds. once i start giggling, there's not much i can do to escape the sensations (not that i really want to).

Not really an answer, but

I love this part of the game... when the 'lee is tied down and waiting for it to start, in the anticipatory panic... then when it does start and they (in my case, she) begins to feel it running through her, building and spiralling higher and higher... and then the coping methods set in.

The psychology of defeating whatever those methods are is part of the pleasure of being a 'ler for me... call it sadistic or whatnot, but I love stripping those away. I start before the tickling begins, making the space devoid of focal points (no pics on the wall, etc) and making sure there is no sound to tune in on. I use verbal teasing and hover my hands just over her body so she knows its coming and is forced to think about it, telling her where I am going to tickle next to make her heart flutter or watch her clench her body just before it begins. If she is still stifling it, I make her tell me what it feels like, or interact in some way... since tickling is part of a greater D/s relationship for me and me 'lee (generally), I can do that and she has to respond.

I love everything about being a 'ler, and the psych of it is a *huge* part. I love the thread idea- thanks for starting it.

I spend a lot of time trying to get loose, not to purposely distract myself but it can have that effect :devil2:

I usually don't try to cope cause I'm enjoying the crap out of it....

But I've noticed that when I'm restrained I tend to grab the rope or whatever above the cuff and pull on that... I always thought it was because it was more comfortable than just pulling with my arm, but maybe it is a bit of a coping technique.

But I've noticed that when I'm restrained I tend to grab the rope or whatever above the cuff and pull on that... I always thought it was because it was more comfortable than just pulling with my arm, but maybe it is a bit of a coping technique.

I do the same thing, but I think it might be more of the unconscious effort to free oneself.

I don't recall ever feeling the urge to cope, but I've not been put through any sort of ringer, so perhaps that will change once I have.

After I get REALLY going, there is nothing I can do. But beforehand, I do all kinds of things.... Talk trash, refuse to laugh, distract my ler by being funny.... I love it. Makes the ler work harder to break me. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back