• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'lees, how does tickling feel to you?

Is tickling torturous or enjoyable?

• Total voters
The more torturous it is, the better. Very very enjoyable.

i find it enjoyable but i like too with a mix of lil torture, makes it fun.

Tickling Torture, where you think you are getting more than you do. Love it

what being tickled feels like for me.

Hi everyone, Its definitely TORTURE for me BUT the PLEASURE PAY OFF is so huge its worth the torture.
Because I am so devastatingly sensitive in two specific spots on my body the orgasms are extremely intense.

Also when the sexual aspects are included then that is where the orgasmic intensity is overpowering and worth the torture.
In order for this to occur it is necessary for a few sets of hands to be tickling me.

I have been tickled to orgasm without sex. YES it can occur. But the tickler must be patient and an expert at tickling.

Hugs
Susie

I never thought I'd find being tickled particularly arousing. The thought was always appealing and I never really turned away from it before~ I was always more into tickling others or watching others being tickled than being the 'lee. Recently though~ I was put into an awkward position where I was being tickled for longer than I could ever remember before.

It was one of the first times I remember actually asking for someone to stop and hear her say "No. <3". Being held in that position~ the tickling wasn't particularly tormenting, but I couldn't stop laughing. Like, all sorts of emotions went through me. I always figured I'd want to escape this situation. That it'd be too intense. I always knew I wasn't too ticklish~ not like others~ and a piece of me has always envied the ticklishness some have, while another piece of me is thankful for it.

I realize now I'm somewhere in between~ and somewhere between the ten minute mark where I'm really realizing that I am in a situation I cannot escape unless they willed it, I noticed I could barely keep my eyes focused on any one spot for too long since the endorphins are making me drunk from laughter... it was like I was high on something. XD

Definitely enjoyable...<3

I'd have to say more tortuous, because, on a scale of 1 - 10, my level of ticklishness, is off the scale, at about 50 or higher.

A agree. It depends on the circumstance and who's doing the tickling.

Hard fast tickling to usually uncomfortable for me, light pokes or slow strokes are usually enjoyable.

A agree. It depends on the circumstance and who's doing the tickling.

Hard fast tickling to usually uncomfortable for me, light pokes or slow strokes are usually enjoyable.

Same here. I love the feeling of being able to take the slow tickling but know sooner or later I will be giggling uncontrollably.

I am a lee and a ler but I have to say I love feeling helpless to other people.
I don't really know why but it feels good to know that my body is completely vounerable to someone else.
Though tickling can be torture as well :D

I really like it when someone binds me with chains and sometimes when I get off work after nine hours, my feet are really sensitive and really ticklish !:)

Last edited:
harder/Softer

My toes and feet are the worst but I can tell you now, when I am tied, blindfolded and tickled sensually, slowly and erotically with light little fingers then its pleasure.

But say you take the tied downs, and blindfold and then add a gag and a electric tooth and a hair brush with soft bristols and tickle me feet then toes witrhout mercy again and again, off and on is torture! but I love it!:lol:tickleglomp::tickleglomp:

Didn't realize up until now~ but even though I write about tickling... describing the sensation in word form is ridiculously hard... o.o

Tickling is not enjoyable but...the worst part and the best part are the same for me. I do love being tied up and feeling helpless but only with people or someone I completely trust. When I'm tickled, the sensation is so dramatically intense; I go through so many emotions. Excited to be helpless, scared, weak, strong, and sensitive. My body tingles and becomes ridiculously sensitive to any kind of touch. Even like long hair wiggling across me or the cloth of a sleeve just drives me nuts. It is very sexual to me. When I get tickled or even talk about it, I do get wet and my temperature rises. It IS torturous and I am desperate to escape but the more crazed I get the more intense the tickling feels. Tickle me under the arms or my feet and I cry and scream. Tickle my nipples and I buck and beg for an orgasm, oh, I'm still screaming. I always scream but then the orgasm is so pulp-fiction-like unreal I feel it everywhere, not just down there. I get tunnel vision but can't seem to focus on anything. It's like I go to a different place. Pulling on the ropes just makes my orgasm feel stronger the more I tense up and struggle. I am disgusting when I am forced to orgasm like this; I slobber from my mouth and nose (sometimes) and wet the bed and sweat like its 100 degrees and I ran a marathon. Afterwards, I am exhausted and can just curl up for half an hour in my own private world. I just want to be left alone. But heck, what are friends for?
Maria Elena

i love it nothins better than bein tickle tortured by a sexy woman or a bunch of women me and a female freind both love th game Mass Effect and she always makes me do some roleplaying with her shed always make me be Shepard and shed always be Beneziah the Asari and she gets her kicks by seeing me squirm under her

Being a "lee", for me.

Very enjoyable, stress releasing, freeing. I wish I could be tied and tickled at least twice a day.

I must say I agree with this sentiment whole-heartdly. Especially the notion of the experience being "Freeing"

Though it's not apparent right now (I'm in the middle of moving, and my house is in chaos) I like a very structured, regimented, life. Packed days with appointments to keep and things to do. I like to know precisely what is going on and when because planning it out puts me in control.

When I'm tied/pinned/or otherwise restrained, First off I get the thrill of being under someone else's control, or relinquishing that control to him/her/them.
And secondly it puts me in a position where all I can do is experience and surrender myself to the sensations I'm experiencing.

It's thrilling, and ecstatic, and fun, and, as some others have noted, I find it intensely arousing. It send waves of tinglings and anticipation EveryWhere throughout my whole body.. It is a genuine release in so many ways

it depends on what the ler is doing....i prefer the more sensuous and playful tickling so that is more enjoyable. if the ler is getting carried away and going beyond my comfort level, then it's torturous! :scared

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back