• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lees - is there something you wish you do as a lee, but dont?

I am a 'ler so do not read my post............................

Charge more per session? Have that giant clam thang goin' on?............ Give more feedback via direct or indirect methods. Communicating and bonding during a session make the tickle world really go round and round. Being a 'lee is in and of itself so awesome to your 'ler. Thanks to all the 'lees.

When in that frame of mind (the mood to be tickled), yes but, it's too embarrassing for me to talk about even online.

Hmm ... I do wish I could learn to let myself go and just laugh and enjoy it more. I try too hard to hold everything in and struggle. To be able to just release would be nice.

I wish I could be tickled more!

BUT

only by the people I want to have tickle me. You know - like in your fantasies. A nice long tickle session, (but not sexual for me), where the person is someone that you really, really like, someone you're attracted to, and is an incredible tickler.

(I wonder if there is a thread where we post our tickle fantasies...) *search*

I wish I could say the things I usually say in my fantasies.

"No, not that, anything but that" Don't tickle my foot/feet!!

Hell, I even suppress my laughter. :(

Gee, what is wrong with me at this point. :(

Nooo...I basically do all the things I want to do during a session. Though I often restrain myself from being affectionate afterwards, in case that's misinterpreted. It's daft, actually.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back