• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee's Ticklish Feet F/F (Free Clip)

Palmstriss

TMF Novice
Hi!! Here is a free clip for you all. It includes Lee's feet being tickled by me on the inversion table. Lee is moderately ticklish, with her best spot being at the base of her toes (my favorite place to tickle!). Unfortunately there is a phone ringing in the background, but it doesn't interfere with Lee's laughter. ;)

Also, I would like to announce the long awaited arrival of my first DVD! That's right... I have put all my foot tickling clips on one DVD, titled "Feets 'N Giggles". Check it out!

Enjoy the clip! :xpulcy:

Nice clip , Palmstriss ( as per usual ). Moderately ticklish or not , Lee is ticklish enough to whet my appetite , for sure ... & of course there's always the lovely woman actually doing the tickling to enjoy looking at , as well. :smilelove

Also , great news about your tickling-DVD for sale!!! I can't wait to purchase a copy!!! You can definitely put me down for one o' those.

Thanks for the continued excellence , Palmstriss.

TKLMAN said:
Nice clip , Palmstriss ( as per usual ). Moderately ticklish or not , Lee is ticklish enough to whet my appetite , for sure ... & of course there's always the lovely woman actually doing the tickling to enjoy looking at , as well. :smilelove

Also , great news about your tickling-DVD for sale!!! I can't wait to purchase a copy!!! You can definitely put me down for one o' those.

Thanks for the continued excellence , Palmstriss.

Thank you for saying such nice things TKLMAN. You made me blush! :blush:

Palmstriss said:
Hi!! Here is a free clip for you all. It includes Lee's feet being tickled by me on the inversion table. Lee is moderately ticklish, with her best spot being at the base of her toes (my favorite place to tickle!). Unfortunately there is a phone ringing in the background, but it doesn't interfere with Lee's laughter. ;)

Also, I would like to announce the long awaited arrival of my first DVD! That's right... I have put all my foot tickling clips on one DVD, titled "Feets 'N Giggles". Check it out!

Enjoy the clip! :xpulcy:

Excellent clip, really. Oddly enough, I did not know about your site, but your films seem above the stardard.

I've got a suggestion : you could use a workout chair. The girl is forced by another girl to do some exhausting and intense physical excercise and if she stops she gets tickled. I know it has been seen before but I think you could do it.

Last edited:
moonlitedrive5 said:
hey Palmstriss, great clip, gotta love the foot tickle torture!

I absolutely LOVE the foot tickle torture. It certainly is my favorite kind. :firedevil

Palmstriss said:
I absolutely LOVE the foot tickle torture. It certainly is my favorite kind. :firedevil

Ooooh ... now that's what I love to hear!!! :D

By the way , Palmstriss ... I recently ordered & received a copy of your DVD ... THANK YOU!!! I :redheart: LOVE :redheart: it!!! Watching the different clips collected on the DVD , it's easy to see that you indeed do love tickling!

You truly are a gem & an asset to this forum/community!!! Thanks again!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back