• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lees' Where is the strangest place you are ticklish?

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
Like eyelids or something? Is anyone actually ticklish in their arms(not pits), nose, elbows, top of the head etc.

elbows and palms of my hands I've been told are pretty odd places

my nose, the palms of my hands, inside my ears. and various other odd places

isabeau :)

for me its the back of my calves and my back which i have been said it wierd

Yeah, the back of my calves are ticklish too. I guess that's the strangest.

My back is extreamly ticklish, beside my spine on both sides about half way down. It's the only spot that can break me.

Yaaa lol... my arms are pretty damn ticklish, especially like the inside of my elbow... and then points on my back are like my most ticklish spots... and my ears are ticklish haha...i figured this out when my friends and i were playing this game that doesnt make any sense at all...the only part that matters is that if you dont admit you lost the game, the other players have to poke you untill you admit you lost it. I am very competitive, so i did not admit i lost the game, so one of my friends was poking me and then went to poking the outside of my ear and i had to bury my face into the pillow to k eep from laughing. :xpulcy:

Every inch of me is ticklish. So, tell me what you think is strange and I'll say "OK, I'm ticklish in this strange place." ;)

Really, though... What makes a tickle spot strange? :confused:

Ann

I know a lovely 'lee who is ticklish in all sorts of interesting places that people don't usually think of. Places that we've identified so far include:
  • her arms (shoulder to wrist, front and back)
  • her ears
  • her upper back
  • her lower back
  • her bottom
  • her calves
  • the tops of her feet
  • the tips of her fingers
Plus all the usual places: tummy, sides, hips, feet, underams, neck, etc.

At this point I'll be more surprised to find a square inch of her that isn't ticklish.

Right. I don't think the back is a weird spot at all. Mine is off the charts sensitive and since I wear a lot of backless tops~I always try to dress up a little, sometimes a lot for a playdate, munch or party~it's a target guys ALWAYS go for... (shivers)
XOXO

TklDuo-Ann said:
Every inch of me is ticklish. So, tell me what you think is strange and I'll say "OK, I'm ticklish in this strange place." ;)

Really, though... What makes a tickle spot strange? :confused:

Ann

Last edited:
Illtcklu said:
Like eyelids or something? Is anyone actually ticklish in their arms(not pits), nose, elbows, top of the head etc.

Yup, all of those and a lot more. Arms and elbows are very ticklish. Light touches on the hair of my head are tickish. Around the nostrils is ticklish. The nose makes me think of when barbers brush the hair off a guy's face after a hair cut. I always tickles my ears, neck nose etc. It makes me squirm but I can usually keep quiet because I know it's coming and becaise it is brief.

Oh really

isabeau said:
my nose, the palms of my hands, inside my ears. and various other odd places

isabeau :)

(Busily taking notes) :xpulcy: Let me see; Nose, Palms, inside ears. :wow:
Okay, what are the other odd places? ;)
PM if your bashful.
(I was the 8th dwarf; Sleazy :firedevil )
Mastertank1

WE who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

My back, neck, and shoulders are the most ticklish parts of my body after my feet, which are ridiculously off the charts. Other unusual places for me are my arms (wrist to underarm, top and bottom), elbows, ears, lips, rump, 'down there', calves, ankles, palms....ah hell, basically every damn square inch of my body is ticklish. EXCEPT for my belly button. For some reason I'm just not ticklish there at all. Otherwise my whole body will give you a reaction!

Mimi ;)

I see. Tell me more.

steph said:
Right. I don't the back is a weird spot at all. Mine is off the charts sensitive and since I wear a lot of backless tops~I always try to dress up a little, sometimes a lot for a playdate, munch or party~it's a target guys ALWAYS go for... (shivers)
XOXO
(Frantically taking notes) Back...(blood pressure guage rising)
off charts sensitive...(blood pressure guage nearing top)
wears backless tops....(Blood pressure guage flashes danger light, then explodes!). :shock:

Mmm, I think I'll have to see for myself. :tickle: (Big Hint).
BTW, new story just posted. :twohugs:

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

I have a tattoo on the small of my back that unintentionally marks a VERY ticklish spot! Rest of my back... not so ticklish... that one spot.... SOO ticklish.

Mimi said:
My back, neck, and shoulders are the most ticklish parts of my body after my feet, which are ridiculously off the charts.
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy tickling feet?

And necks?

Wisconsin, eh?

I think maybe it is strange to be ticklish on the tops of my feet as well as my elbows,palms ..

chrisheaven said:
fingernails---------hahahahaha- nah---just kidding :jester:

ya goof you... my neck both front and back are super ticklish... and my whole entire back is. plus the backs of my calves. and the outside of my ears. and and and well heck i cant think of anyplace i'm not ticklish. this should have been name a weird place you arent ticklish lol

isabeau :bubble: :wow:

My turn!

Let's see... All over my legs, even if someone just touches my legs I start jumping. My ears... my bottom... and my back. *nod nod* ^_^

;) palms of hand,wrists,ears,cheeks,back of calves,arms, and collarbones

theres probably more hehe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back