• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees, which are you, submissive or a fighter?

P[a]pi

2nd Level Orange Feather
Just wondering which of the two types of lees we have more of here.

P[a]pi said:

Personally I feel I am a split between the two. There are times where I am all submissive and just hearing the his words of intent, seeing that special look in his eyes is enough to make me feel all warm, soft and melty inside. :eek: All these feelings. . .surrender, joy, nervousness and excitement flow through me and it is impossible not to turn myself over to him. :lovestory

On the other hand. . .

There are those days when I guess I feel the need to be chased, captured and conquered! :xpeepsofa There is that heady rush of excitement, trying to outwit, the exiliration of the hunt or chase. Being held down, struggling against strength, the feeling of potential victory if, even for a moment, you feel like you are winning the battle. Then, the combination of feeling the strength in you start to slip away and the tickles that are breaking through your defences :poke3: and weakening you even more. The verbal byplay, my ultimate, unconditional, surrender. . . sigh! :wub:
Hummm. . . .back to submissive it seems. ;)

Nicole <<<<----

Ermmm...given my unexpected experience last night, I have to say that as an ambushed 'lee, I am most definitely a fighter--and Bill has proven to be a natural & formidable 'ler!!

I'm not even really ticklish in the standard sense (as I've whined about incessantly since my arrival :p), but he appears to have taken a page out of Redscript's book regarding method, and...well, suffice to say, my husband surprised me on several levels! :scared:

"To my last breath, I will fight thee..." :jester:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Last edited:
I am totally submissive to Mistress Zara, and to Mistress Kassandra when she plays with us. :D

[/QUOTE]
On the other hand. . .

There are those days when I guess I feel the need to be chased, captured and conquered! :xpeepsofa There is that heady rush of excitement, trying to outwit, the exiliration of the hunt or chase. Being held down, struggling against strength, the feeling of potential victory if, even for a moment, you feel like you are winning the battle. Then, the combination of feeling the strength in you start to slip away and the tickles that are breaking through your defences :poke3: and weakening you even more. The verbal byplay, my ultimate, unconditional, surrender. . . sigh! :wub:

Nicole <<<<----[/QUOTE]

I couldn't have said it better myself. That would be the ultimate thing for me. Trying to get away, :imouttahe while being backed into a corner, my Ler taunting me the entire time, telling me what's going to happen to me when he catches me... feeling his arms grab me, hold me still...watching him undo my shoes :shake: ...still kicking and struggling to the last minute... until he tickles me into a blob of laughing hysterics..... :tickle: :happyfloa

Heaven.... <heavy, deep, sigh>

Mistress Aura said:
Ermmm...given my unexpected experience last night, I have to say that as an ambushed 'lee, I am most definitely a fighter--and Bill has proven to be a natural & formidable 'ler!!

I'm not even really ticklish in the standard sense (as I've whined about incessantly since my arrival :p), but he appears to have taken a page out of Redscript's book regarding method, and...well, suffice to say, my husband surprised me on several levels! :scared:

To my last breath, I will fight thee... :jester:

A Trekker!

I would say I switch between the two,depending on my mood...

Sometimes, I am submissive and I willingly hand my feet and place them on the Ler lap or within reach and I don;t pull or tug my feet back and I let the Ler tickle away to his,her content laughing and squirming

Other Times, I am a Fighter and protect my feet like a Alpha Wolf :xpeepsofa and I will not go down without a challenge

Embraceabl said:
Personally I feel I am a split between the two. There are times where I am all submissive and just hearing the his words of intent, seeing that special look in his eyes is enough to make me feel all warm, soft and melty inside. :eek: All these feelings. . .surrender, joy, nervousness and excitement flow through me and it is impossible not to turn myself over to him. :lovestory

On the other hand. . .

Nicole <<<<----

what she said...damn girl, get out of my head...hehe..

tickleshotel said:
I would say I switch between the two,depending on my mood...

Sometimes, I am submissive and I willingly hand my feet and place them on the Ler lap or within reach and I don;t pull or tug my feet back and I let the Ler tickle away to his,her content laughing and squirming

Other Times, I am a Fighter and protect my feet like a Alpha Wolf :xpeepsofa and I will not go down without a challenge

Gee, TH-- you can keep your feet still and let them be tickled? You're a better man than I am.

Mistress Aura said:
:shock: Damn. My cover's been blown... :sowrong:

(I even re-worked it a little, and ya still caught me! :p LOL)

Do I get anything for that? :dogpile:

50greg said:
Do I get anything for that? :dogpile:

Lii-iike.....?

And in the For-What-It's-Worth Department, following is the correct quote:

"To the last I will grapple with thee!
No... You can't get away... From
hell's heart, I stab at thee...
For hate's sake... I spit my last
breath at thee!"

Now, seriously Greg old boy... how the h*ll did you get there from that, unless you've "assimilated" that movie yourself....? ;) LOL

I'm definitely a fighter. I will pretend to want to get away as long as possible and there is nothing more fun then having a 'ler who plays along. I just love this cat-and mouse game with him teasing me, telling me, what he's going to do to me, once he got me, ahhh so much fun. And of course we'd both know that I'm only fighting to lose eventually :D

Both :)

I love the teasing chat as a run up to tickling, I also love to be chased, dominated and cuffed, the thrill and excitement is amazing. I also love to put up a fight and try and hold off laughing for as long as I can muster and be wrestled to the ground. The amount of times I've been cornered against a wall with nowhere to go lol, so much fun.

Other times, I'll be the one getting the 'cuffs out and asking to be tied up.

Personally I like fighters, it's just more of a challenge, and can get the heart racing even before the tickling happens. The chase, the restraining, the wildness of a fighter just makes for a great experience.

Depends on if it is a planned session I have consented to or if someone is violating my personal space without my permission. When planned, I am very submissive and will allow my tickler to bind me however she pleases.

When not planned, watch out.

P[a]pi said:

For what it's worth, I like a lee who is a bit of a fighter :wub: . Give me a good wrestling match so I at least think you ressisting a bit.

I have to say I am basically both. I like to be submissive and can be a fighter but I kind of like being more submissive than a fighter when it comes to tickling. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

:happyfloa

It depends on who, where and with what. I can be fighter if it a friend or a family member. But if it a S.O. I will stay still and laugh my head off!

you may have only intended this for the ladies?

but since you didn't specify i am answering too!
when it comes to being tickled i am a submissive.
i would want a nice lady ler to think i didn't want it, and have her stop.

The question is not which . . . it's how much!

I will fight tooth and nail to within one one-hundredth of a percent of what it would take to get away! (It's fun to fight, but more fun to "lose".)

IM A FIGHTER!!!

Sort of.. :confused: just because i like to tease Papi :D ..i always give in

MEKA said:
IM A FIGHTER!!!

Sort of.. :confused: just because i like to tease Papi :D ..i always give in

Lucky Papi sigh......You dont have a twin sister by chance.... :D

Oh I fight!!!, kick, bite, pinch...you name it I've done it to escape!!! lol I don't mean to it's just instinct, can't help it when I'm getting tickled!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back