• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees - which kind of Ler do you find to be the most merciless?

Lees - which kind of ler do you find to be the most merciless?

• A Ler who is ticklish

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • A Ler who is not ticklish

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Makes no difference

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

MistressValerie1

Administrator
Poll idea courtesy of member Forben:

It's a question of opinion when it comes to a Lee to their Ler. In the opinion of Lees and Switches... Who proves to be a more merciless Ler? A Ler who isn't ticklish, or a Ler who is ticklish? With no change of you getting any revenge for them tickling you... Do you find ticklish Lers, or Non-ticklish lers, to be the most merciless?

There's also the third choice of that it doesn't matter if they are or are not ticklish.

I think if a 'ler is ticklish, they'd have a pretty good idea of what tickles them and a feel for how to do it meaning they can easily replicate and adapt how they tickle you. I think being in the position of the 'lee definitely can help understand the emotions and psychological aspects of it as well, meaning they can be absolutely brutal if they wanted lol.

Also, since I'm a switch there's no doubt that I WILL get them back so they better make what they're doing to me worthwhile ;P. Maybe if they're lucky I'll be too tired to get them back right away so they'll have a safe period.

Having experienced both, I've found that ticklers who are ticklish can use their knowledge of the experience against you -- they know how much is too much, how much tickling would drive them to desperation, and thus they can take you right up to (or just over) that line.

That said -- and I don't know if this is a coincidence -- I've also found ticklish ticklers, like my wife, tend to be a little more fundamentally compassionate, and so they often actually use their knowledge of the experience of being tickled to make sure not to push you too far, to take it a little easy on you.

Un-ticklish ticklers, by contrast, have no sense of how intolerable tickling can be -- all they have to go on is your reactions, which of course are smiley and giggly and hilarious to watch -- so in my experience they're more likely to go further in tickling you into oblivion because they have no empathic awareness of what they're putting you through.

Basically being tickled by someone who isn't ticklish is like being in a car with no brakes -- the experience feels much more out-of-control; the potential for uncontrolled hysteria is greater.

Having experienced both, I've found that ticklers who are ticklish can use their knowledge of the experience against you -- they know how much is too much, how much tickling would drive them to desperation, and thus they can take you right up to (or just over) that line.

That said -- and I don't know if this is a coincidence -- I've also found ticklish ticklers, like my wife, tend to be a little more fundamentally compassionate, and so they often actually use their knowledge of the experience of being tickled to make sure not to push you too far, to take it a little easy on you.

Un-ticklish ticklers, by contrast, have no sense of how intolerable tickling can be -- all they have to go on is your reactions, which of course are smiley and giggly and hilarious to watch -- so in my experience they're more likely to go further in tickling you into oblivion because they have no empathic awareness of what they're putting you through.

Basically being tickled by someone who isn't ticklish is like being in a car with no brakes -- the experience feels much more out-of-control; the potential for uncontrolled hysteria is greater.

My thoughts exactly, perfectly worded.

I'd have to agree.....

Although the problem for me is that it is precisely because my hubby is so ticklish that he hates it and also the reason why he hesitates to push me way past where he could tolerate....soooooo, I have to admit, I would say non-ticklish Lers are the most merciless, which is exactly that kind of Ler I crave!:wub

I have to agree, ticklish lers toend to be the most ruthless especially if they are as ticklish as you are. They know how to tickle every spot and know how to get ever inch of your body to make you giggle, squirm and beg.

Pros and cons to each situation (so I picked 'no difference').

I think where a 'ler is NOT ticklish, they can take you right overboard, hurtling headlong off the cliff, actually, but overstimulate you to such an intolerable extent more out of ignorance, like a side-effect, than anything else. Sure, they may be able to read your expressions (and micro-expressions) better than one who's nerves are similarly 'sensitized', but like Wade said, it's similar to a car with no brakes; they have no internal, personal 'experience' from which to draw upon up relate. This can make them the more merciless sheerly from a lack of . . . empathy? (Not the right word, but they can't 'personally' relate, so closest I got at this hour. :p )

Conversely, a 'ler who IS ticklish can be the more merciless expressly because they can have a closer, personal, more intimate understanding of what levels of hell it may feel like you're being sent to (and potentially also heaven, paradoxically, depending on one's proclivities). Having personal knowledge of the hurricane one might be feeling, being tickled, can let that person 'wiggle' their way even further under your skin, teasing and tearing the boundaries you may have set up, both mentally and physically. Not to say a non- can't also do this, but they're more likely to miss the true insanity one feels when being tickled. Like a doctor can heal a sickness, so a mad doctor can use their personal knowledge to make your current sickness seem a blessing, compared to the plague he/she can assail you with.

I like Wade's description best, though. I'd also like to personally test his theory of who produces feelings of insanity more: tickling by 'his' Sarah, who is largely unfeeling, or by 'me' Sarah, who still has a few stray nerves that need to atrophy yet. :devil2:

I'd also like to personally test his theory of who produces feelings of insanity more: tickling by 'his' Sarah, who is largely unfeeling, or by 'me' Sarah, who still has a few stray nerves that need to atrophy yet. :devil2:

I'm not sure this is a comparison that requires that a rigorously controlled peer-reviewed study be performed.

A ler that is ticklish has one thing a non-ticklish ler does not: the capacity to emphasize.

Sorry, but did you mean empathize? I ask because the meaning of that verb would seem to fit better in the context of this discussion; cf. how sadi also used the noun empathy and how Wade's first post contains the related adjective empathic.

Then again, I guess a characteristic of a truly sadistic 'ler, ticklish or not, might be to "emphasize" the tickling. I know I would if I had a 'lee. :nopity:

I guess a characteristic of a truly sadistic 'ler . . . might be to "emphasize" the tickling.

The capacity to emphasize:

"Kitchy, kitchy, koo!"

Certainly, but I much prefer the variation whereby the voiced counterpart of [k], namely [g], forms all of the initial alliteration, i.e., "Gitchy, gitchy, goo!" Seems to me that getting the vocal cords more involved lends even greater emphasis by providing an extra release for my exhilaration as a 'ler as well as increasing the tension and excitement on the 'lee's part.

Bored AF yet with my linguistic inside baseball? Just y'all wait, I got a million of 'em. :biggrinjester:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back