• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Legal Buds?

ShadowLight

TMF Regular
Has anyone ever ordered what they call "legal marijuana alternatives"? How is this possible? Maybe they just don't contain THC? Is it possible to fail a drug test after smoking these products?

Wondering if anyone out there can offer some sort of input on this. I am not a fan of alcohol because of the damage it can do to your body, and I don't understand why other things are illegal, but I'd prefer not to tempt the fates.

Don't flame this thread, either, you'll be wasting your time. I'm just looking for some info if anyone can help.

Look, pal. Drugs are bad. Abusing them is stupid. Trying to alter yuor reality just so you don't have to face it doesn't mean it's going to dissapear. Drugs are just a farce, providing you with a false salvation from grimmer surrondings.

THC is the active ingredient in marijuana. In order to get the same effect, it would need to contain it. NEver heard of these "legal marijuana alternatives," but odds are they are a rip off like many other touted 'alternatives." More frustrating fodder for my friends at the poison control center...

Timewarp,
I appreciate the sentiment, but if you knew what my "reality" was, you'd understand why I try to take breaks from it. Please don't judge others that you can't figure out just because they have chosen a different path in life. I have always been very well educated about the things I put into my body, so I can honestly say that I have never "abused" drugs.

Hawkeye,
Thanks for the input. I'm under the impression that these alternatives contain no THC. Most of them are combinations of herbal tension remedies and things of that nature that promote relaxation.

As far as I'm concerned this beats the hell out of drinking yourself into a stupor, or losing my job over a drug test mandated by closed-minded individuals like my "pal" Timewarp who have no idea of the effects, or the reason certain substances are illegal.

Would have liked to have gotten a little more feedback from this thread. If anyone else can contribute, please do.

Why do some people even speak? Every time they do, they offend someone...stop...just stop...it's old...seriously...this is a TICKLING website...quit wasting your time pissing people off and try getting yourself some physical release...maybe your reality is such that you feel better verbally assaulting others...frankly, I'd prefer to do drugs...

Anyhoo, as per the matter at hand...Daga Flower is legal and is supposed to have some of the relaxing qualities of cannibus sativa. When dried and smoked, it's not bad...I've only had it twice and it kinda mellowed me out. Definitely not the same as a cannabinoid relaxion, but a nice light relaxed sensation. I've also had salvia divinorum...also dried and smoked...similar effects...some claim it makes them hallucinate--I didn't have that problem (or solution depending on how you look at it) but it was pleasant...That's all I know about. Best of luck on your quest.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back