• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lena loue ses pieds en France ;-)

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

Pour ceux que cela interesse la pétillante Lena vous fait l'honneur de mettre ses jolis pieds à votre entière disposition si vous habitez en région parisienne ou bien dans les alentours. Tous ceux qui rêvent de la chatouiller réellement vont être comblés. Elle a désormais sont propre site et vous pouvez la contacter directement par e-mail dans un premier temps. Pour le reste vous verrez directement avec elle.
Amusez vous bien :D

http://www.lena-fetish.com

renting? screw this, I want to buy !!

.... I don't have enough money, do I? :(

Guilini said:
C'est la seule à faire cela?? Aurélie faisait la même chose je crois?

oui tout à fait mais plus de nouvelles d'elle. Donc ...

I have never wanted to be in France more than I did after reading Lena's Fetich Services.

American tour! ;)

DK

Here's the only French you need speak . . .

:) Ooh, la la!

:yowzer: HOLY CRAP!!! Are you fCENSOREDing kidding me?!?! One of my most favorite LEEs EVER has a tickling-service in France?!?! :yowzer:

Good GAWD .... I've GOT to find a way to get there!!! :veryhappy

Lena's page

This site should be in ensglish too!
i don't understand a thing...

This is the way to motivate people to improve their French. lol You guys keep on astonishing me.

I understand most of it due to being a language originated from latin just the same with italian, spanish and portuguese, but it always gets harder at some point... Having a site in english now-a-days is truly essential. :)

English site

:upsidedow I agree the site should have an english page too. It would increase sales and improve the site's hit numbers.

Okay.... :Grrr: someone translate this damn page!

I wanna know what the hot babe is saying in the ad. :feets:

sole seeker said:
Okay.... :Grrr: someone translate this damn page!

I wanna know what the hot babe is saying in the ad. :feets:
You can make google translate the page for you just use the google translate tool its is free :cool2:

Ahoi,

maybe the FT manager can bring some ligth in this case? Is Aurelies site down too? or could anybody post the link again? Would be nice to know, if Lena is offering her services furthermore. Maybe there were some bad experiences because of the this special kind of service, who knows. Would be nice to get a official statement.

Kind regars

If you submit me the text in frnech I can translate, I'm french but I can't have the site now

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back