• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'ler: do you enjoy the deep breaths during tickling?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
What I mean is this:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
a deep gasp for air
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
a deep gasp for air
HAHAHAAHAH

and so on. Is it possible for those moments to be silent? :atom:

I don't know... I wouldn't take it that far unless I were dealing with a severe masochist who is really in to being pushed to that point or punishing someone who'd crossed me in a big way and even then I'd do my best to be as careful as possible so as not to cause an irreparable situation.

haha. As a ler i dont really care...i like the deep laughs that cause the deep breaths though. But my girlfriend is obsessed with the deep breaths...thats one of the things she says she likes the most about tickling me.

What I think is funny is how people try to utilize different breathing techniques to cope with the tickling. It is absolutely hilarious :bwahaha:

^ that is so true! People pound on stuff, bite their lips all sorts of stuff just to not laugh...

Sometimes, deep breathing can be hotter than laughs. I used to foot-worship a woman who lived nearby, and she'd close her eyes and breathe heavy the second my tongue hit her toes or soles. It was f-ing hot.

:couch:

^ that is so true! People pound on stuff, bite their lips all sorts of stuff just to not laugh...

lol ya, it just makes the tickling worse but they do it anyway, apparently they think if they don't laugh we'll leave them alone... ha...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back