• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lers and 'lees- What sets you off?

kingp

TMF Master
Just consider this the "These are a few of my favorite things" question. For 'lers, What do you see out in the course of our daily lives that just sets your mind on tickling, and causes you get "distracted"? - For 'lees, same question. plus what are your tickle daydreams usually about?

As a 'ler with a heavy sole tickling bent, it is whenever I see a woman kneel, and then sit on her heels, with soles turned upward behind her exposed. It takes nearly all my energy not to go up to her, hug her shoulders with one arm, and then use the other hand to gently tickle those exposed soles.

Also, whenever I see a lady dangle a high heel, I become very distracted where I can barely think of anything else.

For the upper body it is whenever a woman stretches and holds her body taught like "Why not just show me what you would look like stretched on a rack already". Also, belly shirts- God's gift to ticklers.

I am curious what causes our female 'lees to become distracted?

KingP

gee....

you nailed a lot of em for me, kinp.... all those are great..... one more that gets me is when a woman is laying down on a couch barefoot or in socks.... I just have to go sit at the foot end and put her feet in my lap, and usually do (unless it would just be a baaaad idea for some reason)...... gee, guess what I do next...?

golly, I said gee twice in this post...... ond now I said golly .... ahhh!! whats wrong with me?

As both a ler and lee, I can go from both sides here.

As a ler...Someone in a position of vulnerability often makes me want to get in a shot. Also, if someone's being a real PITA, I often want to tickle the crap out of them to get even. If it's someone who I know won't mind (in either case), I will. Otherwise, I behave myself. If it's Drew....hell....all bets are off. I just go for it! hehehe :devil:

As a lee...even the suggestion of something tickle related will get me going and ready for some fun. It really doesn't take anything to get me ready though. I always am! :D

Ann

Oooops...almost forgot....

Golly gee wilakers! Feel better now Slappy? ;)

Being in a colder climate, i spend six or seven months admiring beautiful women as they walk in their boots or closed-up shoes.
When the first warm day hits, and the sandals come out... OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY!:wow:

Just seeing an exposed foot time and time again, after so many months puts me in a tickling mood.

BTW TicklingDuo, what's a PITA? I tried figuring it out, but all I get is hungry for souvlaki.
:D

I was wondering about PITA too, but I think it might not be appropriate to translate in a post. :)

Anyway, regarding the original question, I am mostly a foot tickler. So, I have this tendency to look at the ground most of the time. I know, bad habit... ;)

Things that set my radar into overdrive are:

1. The sound of shoes hitting the ground. I have become very good to determine the type of shoe and if it is from a male or female.

2. Laughter. Especially genuine one.

3. Shoe stores. I just saw the best looking feet of a woman trying shoes at Ann Taylor.

4. Store adds at the windows. Especially the large size ones that have pictures of women in open shoes or barefoot.

5. The sight of exposed skin of any part of a foot.

Oops, I just heard the sound of sandals hitting the ground from a mid-built woman without socks or stockings. Gotta go and investigate...

:wow:

Bye,

Knight Tickler

umm

yeah whenever i'm with my girlfriend i can't not tickle her feet or try cause i know they are super sensitive. i always say to myself "ok, not today or she's gonna totally know that your "into that" and last time she asked me. "so what's with you and my feet? your not like into feet are you?" I was like oh my god! and just said, "nah, i just know it's your weakness. i better control myself from now on for a while. lol

As a 'ler...
Women being trapped somehow (painlessly, like under a bed or hanging over the edge of it) and needing my help to get out (on my conditions of course :devil: )...as long as she isn't actually afraid or claustrophobic.

Women lifting their arms for any reason

Watching them work out in the gym, esp. on those rack-type weight machines.

Hearing her talk about being extremely ticklish drives me crazy.

As a 'lee....

Playfighting/wrestling..I want them to pin me down and get revenge

Being carried over her shoulder with her hand on the backs of my knees

Having a ticklish area exposed

Laying in a vulnerable position and knowing that they are going to take their time and explore me.

Good Question...

What sets me off..
1) A lady with her foot crossed under her other leg.
2) A lady sitting on her soles
3) Mid-riffs
4) Arch exposing shoes/sandals

The only thing that really distracts me is hearing a woman laugh. It won't necessarily make me want to tickle her or anything, but I just have to listen. I love it! Also, if the "t" word comes up unexpectedly. Case in point, today, one of my coworkers just insisted on explaining the tickling in her throat...again..and again...

There is another thing, though it doesn't occur everyday. WHen I fly, I usually try to get an aisle seat, and when the flight attendants go down the aisle, arms raised closing the overhead bins, I always get an urge to give 'em a quick tickle. Maybe it goes back to that "Happy Days" episode when Richie and Lori Beth tickled the guards under the arms! ;- )

As a 'lee, which i'm 99% of the time, usually i agree with maria rose as when i'm playfully wrestling with someone, or if im exposing a tickle spot, like if i stretch and my shirt rides up exposing my tummy, you can tell i wanna be tickled:):), or i just gotta stretch;)

There's a woman at work, about four foot ten, huge breasts but otherwise tiny. She's always wearing tight sweaters that go just to the top of her jeans. Any time she needs to reach up (which is a lot, considering I work in a mail-sorting facility) I get a healthy dose of bare skin, which clouds my mind for the rest of the day.

Anytime I hear a woman talk about being tickled, it perks up my ears. Also, seeing a nice-looking woman in a swimsuit always gets me thinking about how she'd look on a rack or something.:D

Ahh nothing like a nice stretch to bare a soft ticklish tummy. Sleeveless or t-shirts to expose underarms as well, that just about kills me. Also I think socked feet tempt me even more than bare feet sometimes.

And of course, the sound of unseen laughter from any direction always makes me cock my head and wonder . . .

As a lee, nothing sparks me more than seeing that coy smile a girl gets right before she's about to tickle you, especially the first time, when she's got that "oh, so you're TICKLISH!" look in her eye -- everyone knows that look. God I love that look.

Basically if any feet or stomach area is exposed or when a girl stretches out her arms above her head, I have to calm myself down :p :p :p :D

As a 'ler, an exposed female belly realy gets me going. I also love love hearing ticklish laughter, and hearing an attractive woman use the "t" word.

when a man puts one arm up and leans against the wall or door frame while talking to me. I lose all sense of the conversation and (I am sure) just stare and stammer lol.

seeing a woman wearing mules , kneeling , so that her heels and soles are exposed where the shoes are forced away from the bottoms of her feet , women lying around with their soles exposed , fits of laughter and , like a few others here it seems , a woman refering to tickling in conversation

As a `Ler, seeing a woman slip in and out of her shoes, flexing her feet and wiggling her toes.

As a `Lee, nicly manicured fingernails on flexing, wiggling fingers.

As a Ler,

5. Exposed arch either barefoot or nylon.
4. Socked feet hanging from the couch
3. Hearing the "t" word from a woman within hearing range.
2. Exposed underarms from a gal with a smirk on her face for thinking
she got the best of me.

And the #1 thing that drives me nuts....

1. When a woman says... "I'm not ticklish go ahead and try it" then
she shrieks from the unpure lies she had dare spewith! ;)

DK

Hall of Fame distractions

As a ler I have a few that really stand out.
1. Where I worked an internal sales woman dangled her shoe on a constant basis. Always had a hard time dealing with it since she never did it when we were in the office alone (shucks).
2. A teenage waitress tickling another waitress, causing her to complain that it is her weakness, her boyfriend does is all the time and she should stop. (audio and visual heaven)
3. Numerous sleeveless views of pretty underarms during large public gatherings.
4. Numerous sightings of feet in all types of shoes and sandals again, in large public gatherings. Even certain shoes that reveal nothing can send the imagination wild, by the shape, size, or the type of step.
5. Any natural uncontrollable female laughter will also drive me wild with distraction.

It is funny what ends up setting you off. I was beginning to feel slightly jaded lately from the amount of clips and pictures that are now available to us. Unlike the old days some 10 to 15 years ago, when things were so scarce, I would check the racing page in the daily newspaper, just to see if a horse called 'Tickletimes' was running that day.

Anyway on New Years day I had a look in the TMF forum under mainstream lists, where I never normally bother to look. There was a post from UK Foot Tickler, with a link to a kids Science show, which featured an investigation into Tickling. Now like everyone who contributed to that thread 'UK Mainstream Tickling' I am not into the Tickling of young girls.

However, the commentary from this beautiful and snooty female scientist (who the profile says, does research into Tickling), has been tormenting me, ever since New Years Day. She keeps saying the T Word over and over again; and I can't stop looking at that clip over and over again.

(bet I know where you're all heading after reading this post)

This one's any easy question!!!!

1) A Bare foot peeking out of the covers while the person is sleeping...

2) The sound of hysterical laughter...gotta peek everytime!!!

3) Seeing a woman wearing socks...first, it let's your imangination run wild and next you know the foot will be more sensative once you rip that bad boy off!!!

daddy

I'm realizin' that old age and familiarity with regular tickling events has changed this for me, 'cause I recall that there used to be more things that caught my attention.

Hearing laughter, especially strong laughter, will turn my head for a peep as to what's happenin'. Beyond that, hearing that someone at a gathering wants their turn being tickled is what usually gets my attention quickly.

dvnc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back