• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Less of a man?

Jticklesfeet

I always feel like less of a man because I'm really ticklish. I mean I like being tickled and all, but should I still feel this way because I am really ticklish?

No, you shouldn't feel that way. Being ticklish is just part of being human. :D

I don't think so at all. I'm very ticklish, and it doesn't make me feel like any less of a man. I hope to one day find a kind, ticklish girl to be with, and tickle. If she wanted to tickle me back, that would be fine.

In a way, i do think it takes a bit of machoness away for a man, just like being non ticklish for a woman makes her seem cold. just my opinion.

I don't recall having encountered a guy's "man card" being in jeopardy due to being ticklish. Especially, if all you have to do to distract from it is point to the nearest brony or male twilight fan unless that's you.

And when in doubt you could just open a jar of pickles!

Less of a man??? Definitely not! I find ticklish men very attractive, appealing and endearing.

Also love it when a man has a sweet tooth! My husband has both! Lol

Sexy stuff!

-Mia

*isn't really ticklish*
HA I R MANLIEST MAN OF MANLY MANLINESS AND MANLY...MAN!!!

It really shouldn't I guess, since most people are. I guess due to both some men's having this idea of being macho and tough, combined with some women's idea of making a man with such a 'weakness' her bitch would give that perception though.

I'm sure the majority of opinions I post on this thread are in the general minority. For me personally, (Maybe I'm just insecure, I dunno.) if a woman can overpower me in any way, I don't feel like a man. I've built up an amazing resistance to being ticklish, however, if I'm caught off guard I can't really put up my barrier to recompose myself. There is next to nothing I can think of that can put me in a worse mood than being tickled into submission by a girl. For this reason, I'm a strict 'ler.

So, that's what I think, but I think I'm a trace minority of an opinion.

I always feel like less of a man because I'm really ticklish. I mean I like being tickled and all, but should I still feel this way because I am really ticklish?

Nah! Its what makes you the person you are...just a trait.

This is somthing I struggled with for many years, so much so that through my will I made myself a lot less ticklish then I'd like to be. I know where this insecurity comes from; at some point in time someone tickles you, probably far past your limits, and makes an emasculating comment such as "look he's laughing like a little girl". It's more then enough to crush a man's ego and make him insecure about it. This why I don't care for verbal teasing much though a lot of people seem to be into it. My advice would be to enjoy what you love and don't let insecurity get in the way. And if some one is using this as a tool to humiliate you distance yourself from them.

It depends on how much value you put into gender stereotyping and allowing that to have control over your self esteem. We all have tickle fetishes here, we view it differently than the rest of the world, so none of that should matter to us. Just as if you were to cut a man and he would to wince in pain, it is just as normal for a man to react with laughter to a tickling sensation. Hence that Shakespeare quote, "If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh?"...etc. Now whether or not the man is able to fight back and overpower the person tickling him, I'd say that is more of a testament to his strength and dominance than the level of ticklishness itself.

For me, that's part of the thrill.

Being made to feel like a weakling.

But after it's over, I don't worry about it.

Don't start making comments like that, bro. People might take it the wrong way.

No person can make you feel what you are not already feeling, or do not wish to feel. I think, if anything, being able to admit and accept your weaknesses makes you more of a man, in my book. I find it adorable and a turn on if a man is ticklish. It's the uber-macho ones that do nothing for me.

Of course not... Ticklish guys are incredibly cute. I also feel more attracted to really ticklish guys.
Definitely not less of a man!

Women will always think highly of ticklish men. youll get the more accurate answers from men, not women.

Women will always think highly of ticklish men. youll get the more accurate answers from men, not women.

This.

It's like a girl saying "Should I get breast implants?" All the guys will say yes, but the girls will give a better answer.

Ok, ok, I'll give a more long winded more in depth answer, though my first response was both comical and based on personal observations. Anyways...

Depending on what you mean by "really ticklish" could justify your feelings. Example, a poke to the side and you double over into a ball of uncontrollable giggling/laughing and with a bit more tickling you could be made to agree to do ANYTHING the ler wants regardless of what it is or you piss yourself. Then yes, to quite a few people you would be classified as "less" than a man. When really you would just be easy to manipulate/exploit or easy to humiliate.

Another, dynamic about a "manly-man" being really ticklish thus being less than a man. Has more to do with the "manly-man" is really just a guy who puts on a show trying to be perceived as an undisputable undeniable MAN!!! And tickling him is just an easy way to "damage" this façade even if it is for a short time. Or corner him so everyone who was there knows and he himself does too, making it harder for him to lie about is manliness.

Besides, there are lots of people of all genders who are ticklish to some varying degree. Are there people who tease with intent of playfulness or humiliation purposes? Yes, to all accounts. But, for the most part it comes down to how you perceive it and if you choose to try and change how you perceive it. And how you handle your ticklishness when tickled will affect how others will perceive your ticklishness to you. If they notice that you are insecure about it and get really defensive about it and not just physically, they will be more likely to tease you about it. But, if you treat it more as playful goofing around or not letting it get under your skin then any possible teasing will be short lived.

And there are females out there who do find ticklishness to be an attractive trait for someone they are interested in to have. That has already been confirmed by several known female posters above. And no not all females who like ticklish guys have to have a tickling fetish.

Now, about the "should I still feel this way?" My answer is no you should not, but my opinion is really not the point. You could try asking yourself "Am I ok with feeling this way about myself even though it is something I like?" If you answer "no" then you should slowly try to adjust how you feel about it. Sorry, but it wont happen overnight, but it is possible. If you are more of a logic type of person then you can try and use logic to rationalize why you don't need to view yourself as less than a man.

Oh, and why being ticklish is generally perceived as a "feminine" type trait as opposed to a "masculine" type. I would suspect it has something to do with a ticklish person at times would be described as "cute."

I'll play a game from philosophy and bat the question back at you. What is manly? To me, being a man is taking care of my family and friends. I can do that and still enjoy getting tickled. Being vulnerable and playful isn't unmanly. Being uncompassionate is. At least in my opinion.

Manliness is being able to be stoic in all faces of adversity so you can cement the fact that you would make a good provider, lover, and friend.

I don't care how much I can lift, how much money I make, this that or the other thing, if I can be taken down by a flurry of fingers, it's unacceptable.

Imagine a man trying to protect his wife in an alley from a bunch of thieves. all of a sudden they gang up on him and tickle him to death and steal his wallet. that would be humiliating to tell that story for a man!

Likley your adrenaline would overtake you in a true combat situation, tickling is nature's response to a simulated threat, not a real one. Most people who are normally tickish aren't when they're upset, so there is an emotional side to it as well. Ticklishness doesn't measure your manhood bro.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back