• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

LiverpoolTickler

TMF Regular
Bit of snow and the whole of Britain grinds to a halt! Though I must admit at the ripe age of 28 this is the thickest I can remember in Liverpool since I was a kid!

How do our American cousins cope with snow?! They COPE.. Us Brits, we panic!

In Liverpool about maybe 6-7 inches outside my window thicker I'm sure in some parts. Though everyone has been sent home from work, school etc. as transportation routes are breaking down. A bus actually flipped over close to where I live!

Same in Ireland. We never get snow but this year it won't stop. Personally I love it but it's causing chaos! Everyone's panicking, I saw a freaking ambulance crash into a railing. My 74 year old grandad even slipped, broke his arm in 2 places and might even need an operation. We're seriously not prepared for this crap!

Wow! You guys stay safe! 6-7 inches isn't bad for my area. It's pretty much routine. But, if you aren't prepared for and used to maneuvering in it, it can still be nasty. Just be glad you aren't in upstate NY right now. Some areas have gotten over 3 feet in the past couple of days alone.

tickler118... Hope your granddad heals quickly!

See, all your carbon taxes must be working!
What you need now is a tax to bring back the cod and the world will be saved. Keep up the good work!

tickler118... Hope your granddad heals quickly!

Thanks TklDuo-Ann, he's actually sitting down in the same room as me right now! I would pass on the well wishes but well, ya know I can't lol! Thanks though, much appreciated.

Bit of snow and the whole of Britain grinds to a halt! Though I must admit at the ripe age of 28 this is the thickest I can remember in Liverpool since I was a kid!

Actually we in the northern states cope very well because, well, we're used to it. Lol. :D Those in the south who get the rare snowfall panic so it all depends on where one lives. :D

Actually we in the northern states cope very well because, well, we're used to it. Lol. :D Those in the south who get the rare snowfall panic so it all depends on where one lives. :D

Exactly. One inch of snow will bring Atlanta, Georgia, to a standstill since they have no experience driving in it and no equipment to plow it away. In Minnesota or Buffalo, NY, they routinely clear a foot of snow and life goes on.

While it may be common in my area can't say that I ever like all the snow. This year is the first major winter we have had in a while. Last couple years we would get some snow but nothing ever stuck. It's funny because you would think most people in PA would be use to seeing now but we still got the ones that in a flurry drive 5miles an hour or everyone is crammed in at the grocery store buying milk and bread. Really if you're going to be snowed in why are those the main thing people buy? Not much of a meal.

Well have fun with all your snow! Stay safe and enjoy it while it's there.

My dream is to see what would happen to LA if it snowed even 4 inches here. My thoughts are...GREATEST. DAY. EVAAAR. No more traffic. :fingerscrossed: :yayzorz:

We've had amost a foot in the last two days here :wow: But it's not the yucky packing snow, it's the fluffy kind so it wasn't too hard to dig out of :D

It's snowing like crazy over here right now. Gotta love it!

It's pretty obvious I'm living down south though, because our neighbours are complete noobs! One of them even tried clearing his pavement with a leaf blower... :facepalm:

It's snowing like crazy over here right now. Gotta love it!

It's pretty obvious I'm living down south though, because our neighbours are complete noobs! One of them even tried clearing his pavement with a leaf blower... :facepalm:

LMAO!!! :bwahaha: Oh yes... gotta love the noobs! :D

We've had amost a foot in the last two days here :wow: But it's not the yucky packing snow, it's the fluffy kind so it wasn't too hard to dig out of :D

I see that ur unlike those Greater Torontonians that must summon the Canadian Forces to dig out of 3-4 inches of packed, slushy snow... I sure hope Mr. Shell did not fall into said category. :D

We haven't gotten a major snowfall yet (freakin odd given the past 2 winters...) but we've been consistently getting 5 cms here, 10 cms there... it's adding up. Go Canada... :canada: :canada: :canada:

LOL! I was there for that travesty, Dogg! :jester: Mayor Mel... oh my, twas a sad day we'll never live down :D

The town of Fulton New York has received 55 inches since New Years day.........

As another UK resident (from the south east) I often wonder how the hell we used to have a huge global Empire and fought two world wars (insert jokes about the Americans coming to help us here!) when we can't even handle Mother Nature!!

You'd have thought that someone, somewhere in the UK during heavy snow would have said 'Hang on, there's not enough grit....let's get some more so we're ready and better prepared for next time'. But no - instead there's cars abandoned on roads and mass panic buying of bread and milk...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

tis ridiculous i tell ya! i watched the news yesterday and the reporter was conducting a cloverfield-esque report on her own camcorder saying she was heading out to get supplys...SUPPLYS????? what? are you gona be locked in a bunker for 3 months? what happened to the ole stiff upper lip-keep calm and carry on british spirit???????????

snowsc.jpg

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back