• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lets clear up that whole roof of the mouth thing

gig1965

TMF Master
saw a bit of discussion about this so here's the deal:

We are very dependent on our mouths for many things. As such we have evolved with a rather abundant nerve supply and sense receptors.
(Anyone with a tiny cancker sore or bitten toungue knows first hand how a TINY sore can be very painful)

It's nature's way of making sure we know INSTANTLY when there is a problem with such an important part of our bodies.

the roof of your mouth and gums always feel scraping and pressure,,,never light tickly feelings, so when you do get those kind of stimuli look out.

on the very first sonicare and rotadents the insructions warned of a tickling sensation which would diminish with time.
In actuality part of that diminished sensation is a result of the gums getting healthier over time from the use of a superior brush.

The tickling sensation on the roof of the mouth is quite unbearable. I hesitate to even call it tickling because it is different. It is definitely NOT enjoyable like tickling.....quite annoying actually.

youve got that right.. its annoying as hell. and no way to relieve the itch most of the time.

isabeau

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a tickle; just an itch. And itches aren't fun.

gig1965 said:
The tickling sensation on the roof of the mouth is quite unbearable. I hesitate to even call it tickling because it is different. It is definitely NOT enjoyable like tickling.....quite annoying actually.

I disagree. When I'm tickled there be it by my own tongue, a toothbrush, someone else's tongues, etc I get incredibly horny. It's like there's a nerve ending that goes directly from it to my clit. I've nearly made myself orgasm by running my tongue along the roof of my mouth.

wellllllllll when i told my story about being tickled at the dentists, i wasnt trying to start up something about the roof of the mouth being ticklish or not. lets just say it did tickle like hell... and TicklishLurker wow interesting concept but eeks i certainly wouldnt want to get aroused at the dentists office lolol unless the dentist was a real hottie, which he certainly wasnt. oops did i say that out loud?

isabeau

isabeau said:
and TicklishLurker wow interesting concept but eeks i certainly wouldnt want to get aroused at the dentists office lolol unless the dentist was a real hottie, which he certainly wasnt. oops did i say that out loud?

LOL Luckily my dentist has never tickled me there.

Yep, this is one of the few places on me that tickles but I loathe it. Definitely NOT enjoyable.
XOXO

gig1965 said:

taking notes;

steph said:
Yep, this is one of the few places on me that tickles but I loathe it. Definitely NOT enjoyable.
XOXO
Place post-it note in dungeon; DO NOT TICKLE ROOF OF STEPH'S MOUTH!

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

TicklishLurker said:
LOL Luckily my dentist has never tickled me there.
Never tickled you where, at the dentist's office? So he waited until you got home? :D

ive actually done that.
Surprising how many girls have that doctor's office/chair fantasy. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back