• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's get Carol Motts tickled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who don't know, Carol Motts is a radio host (with her husband Paul) on Toronto Radio Station CFRB. She is quite fetching and admitted on air today that her feet are extremely ticklish.I think I know a way we can get her tickled on air... if you are with me.

You see on today's show Carol thought it was hilarious hearing men going through electronically induced labour pains. These guys were in allot of pain and she laughed her ass off at it. Between that and the way she snicker over her horses getting gelded she deserves a little torment of her own.

My idea is to play off the above and the fact that it is Movember, and tell Carol she should take one for the boys. "You owe use one Carol!". The terms would be that she puts her feet in stocks, and when a male listener calls, her husband tickles her feet. My hope is that the radio station will kick in money for each time a man calls into the show and/or for every 10 seconds she can endure before saying uncle.

Get the ball rolling, go to www.themotts.ca and tell them you want to hear it on the radio, or even posted on youtube. Go to the sound off section with your demand.

Last edited:
Here is a picture of miss Motts. When I wrote my piece in the Sound Off section I ended it with "She's laughed at us long enough, it's time she laughed for us." Don't forget to mention Movember, and the electronically induced labour pains, and chuckling over her horse being gelded.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
This is really weird.

Nobody is putting a gun to your head spiffy. Do it or don't it's your call. Just remember the old forum a mass letter writing campaign got Pam Anderson tickled and lead to the creation of his "Tickle Chair".

Even for a drive like this, this thread and the context for doing this is extremely creepy.

Every other poster here is saying the same.

That doesn't mean every reader thinks the same. Besides I've never cared about being with the crowd or majority. It's easy to stand for or believe in something when most people agree. It takes a real man to stand on his own.

I think it would be a good fantasy to tickle someone on air, but sometimes it's good to keep these to yourself.

Yeah, this is the case where a bad apple is about the spoil the bunch. Remember that saying Herm Edwards from ESPN would say? "Don't hit send" lol

If you want, find the archive, link it to everyone, and time stamp it. Knowing the information is one thing, trying to draw out a fantasy is strange. The biggest reason I find it creepy is that you JUST found out about this information. Don't you think they'd find it suspicious? If you waited a year, and there was something about it, sure, it could be considered coincidental. However, you are just going for the jugular. I like the enthusiasm and I understand why you'd want to, she seems incredibly pretty and I'm sure with 'super ticklish feet' she'd be a blast to tickle! But you just need to take it down a notch. That's all. =)

I think the real great part is how it is all tied to the pain of men, and that her tickling on the air is resultant of males "getting back at her because she deserves it". It's yet another example of Slaver pushing his views on gender into the equation, because almost everything he posts on this forum comes back to this commonality.

It takes a real man to change, adapt, and grow, not blame everyone else for their perceived slights, not hold to an almost childlike understanding of the world around them.

Wait, something just like this led to Pamela Anderson getting tickled and led to the tickle chair?? To me it's worth creeping a lot of women out if once in a while you hit a jackpot like the Howard Stern Tickle Chair. It's just a numbers game, sounds like to me.

Wait, something just like this led to Pamela Anderson getting tickled and led to the tickle chair?? To me it's worth creeping a lot of women out if once in a while you hit a jackpot like the Howard Stern Tickle Chair. It's just a numbers game, sounds like to me.

This "reasoning" is wrong on a lot of levels,.... from the bizarre notion of a "jackpot" to the belief that we're some sort of united populist constituency that wields street-level political power to effect its prankish goals. Numbers game? Sure. A zero sum numbers game for immature idiots having no dignity left to lose.

This "reasoning" is wrong on a lot of levels,.... from the bizarre notion of a "jackpot" to the belief that we're some sort of united populist constituency that wields street-level political power to effect its prankish goals. Numbers game? Sure. A zero sum numbers game for immature idiots having no dignity left to lose.

Oh, I like this. Once in a while I see a post like this that starts to restore my faith in human kind.

I think the real great part is how it is all tied to the pain of men, and that her tickling on the air is resultant of males "getting back at her because she deserves it". It's yet another example of Slaver pushing his views on gender into the equation, because almost everything he posts on this forum comes back to this commonality.

I find it interesting that you don't thing a woman who laughs at men in pain deserves it, but that's between you and God. It takes a real man to change, adapt, and grow, not blame everyone else for their perceived slights, not hold to an almost childlike understanding of the world around them.

It takes a real man to stand his ground, stick to his guns, and not allow public scrutiny to break his spirit. Like Paul Anka wrote:

"For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the words he truly fells, and not the words of one who kneels."

One day you'll realize the regime has brainwashed, you'll apologize and I'll forgive you. Until then we are enemies.

ST

It takes a real man to stand his ground, stick to his guns, and not allow public scrutiny to break his spirit. Like Paul Anka wrote:

"For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the words he truly fells, and not the words of one who kneels."

One day you'll realize the regime has brainwashed, you'll apologize and I'll forgive you. Until then we are enemies.

ST
You are not some honorable crusader standing against the tyranny of the majority. You are a guy trying to jerk off.

This Slaver guy sounds like some Clint Eastwood wannabe high on coke. How's the campaign against Carol Motts going?

If someone like Slaver considers me an enemy, then I can sleep very well at night.

If anyone is interested, the guy makes creepy posts and anti-female posts all the time. Perhaps the best thing to do is to simply report every post he makes involving either of those things to clean things up.

You are not some honorable crusader standing against the tyranny of the majority. You are a guy trying to jerk off.

Glad to see you know me so well, and yet not at all. If you knew more about me, or half of what I know about "them" you'd be on my side. As it is, u r not worth the effort.

If someone like Slaver considers me an enemy, then I can sleep very well at night.

If anyone is interested, the guy makes creepy posts and anti-female posts all the time. Perhaps the best thing to do is to simply report every post he makes involving either of those things to clean things up.

Anti-feminist isn't anti-female. Go check out Erin Pizzy's videos on youtube. She opened the first Women's Shelter (ever) in 1971, in London England, then had to go into hiding because feminist groups were threatening to kill her and her family. How does that make any sense if feminism isn't about hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back