• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lets get it started in here...

Familiar sounds

Just read down through all the pre N.E.S.T. posts............ HUM Wait, that doesn't make sence? "Pre NEST Posts"? Anyway. I'm sitting here shaking with anticapation. And I don't even have a Ketcup bottle in my hand. :woot2: I'm killing myself again!!! I just pulled up my Mapquest, and printed out my route to the Hotel. Got my confirmation # and everything. If I havn't lost count this will be my 10th NEST. Still just as excited as I was going to my second. The 5 hour ride always seems like 45 hours. Just can't get there fast enough once I leave home.
I'll be heading out "First thing" Friday morning. 6 AM if all goes well. That will put me at the Hotel around 11 and no later than noon. That makes it 10 days almost to the minute for me. I have just one thing to say.................... Oh Boi Oh Boi Oh Boi Oh Boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Bwhahaha! I can almost hear you saying that as you rub your palms together. :thumbsup:

Drew & I will be heading out at whatever time he's able to escape from work next Thursday. He's working this Saturday so that he can take next Friday off and get an early start to our weeks vacation. We can't wait! I've already bought my baking supplies and am ready to bake more goodies.

The only thing I have left to do is make a final decision on what to wear for the banquet. But, yes. I actually WILL wear a dress...or skirt and blouse. So, call the newspapers! And grab a sweater. Hell will be freezing over! lol :p

Can't wait to see everyone...whether we've met or not!

Just read down through all the pre N.E.S.T. posts............ HUM Wait, that doesn't make sence? "Pre NEST Posts"? Anyway. I'm sitting here shaking with anticapation. And I don't even have a Ketcup bottle in my hand. :woot2: I'm killing myself again!!! I just pulled up my Mapquest, and printed out my route to the Hotel. Got my confirmation # and everything. If I havn't lost count this will be my 10th NEST. Still just as excited as I was going to my second. The 5 hour ride always seems like 45 hours. Just can't get there fast enough once I leave home.
I'll be heading out "First thing" Friday morning. 6 AM if all goes well. That will put me at the Hotel around 11 and no later than noon. That makes it 10 days almost to the minute for me. I have just one thing to say.................... Oh Boi Oh Boi Oh Boi Oh Boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

I hear the hotel will be providing large containers of steam this year.

Drew

I have a 3 hour drive without traffic, planning on taking off around 2pm on Thursday....so all that will be there save a bar seat for me....truly, let's get this party started!

10 Days and Counting!!! My smiling muscles are aching already!!!!! :bouncybou

I will be arriving first thing Saturday morning and I can't wait to see everyone again!!

Last edited:
We start counting down the days and making plans (work and otherwise) within a few weeks of the end of every NEST.

*Breathes deeply through the nose* Ahhhhhhh, I can literally smell the anticipation.

R

Or was that Robace...?:p;)

I swear it was not me. :popcorn:

Unless your smelling popcorn, then yes...it may have been me.

9 days to go. EXCELLENT!!!!

Rob

I hope some of you stay awake through the thurs night like last year, since ill be starting my drive around 8pm. hopefully ill be there just in time for early morning breakfast :D

9 days to see yall again :D

I have a 3 hour drive without traffic, planning on taking off around 2pm on Thursday....so all that will be there save a bar seat for me....truly, let's get this party started!

I know there will be a place for you somewhere at happy hour! (course, happy hour can be anytime you want it to be)

I know there will be a place for you somewhere at happy hour! (course, happy hour can be anytime you want it to be)

well for the unofficial happy hour I will just have to bring a bottle of bailey's! My fave over ice....

Can't wait to see you!

Cocktails anyone?
Time to kick your shoes off, put your arms behind your head, and just relax.

Will the steam be certified "authentic".....we can't have any "pirated" steam at the event..... :p

Yeah, well.........we know how that dude operates.

He'll probably have his illegal, bootleg, contraband steam squirreled away in the trunk of his car!:wow:

Drew

WHOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! 8 days y'all!!!!!!!!!! I haz a major excited!

All the cracks here relate to the gals getting it. That's cool. We'll just catch you guys totally off your guard! :p :firedevil

Cocktails are always a good idea.
Kicking off your shoes around ticklers is asking for trouble!

I like to kick off my shoes and tease all the fella's....it is what I do best! I am not shy about it! I LOVE to tease!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back