• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lets have a sole shot contest!

Here are Vida's soles. An old foot model of mine. Gorgeous Persian woman with ticklish feet

Attachments

• sole17.jpg
    sole17.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 430
  • sole46.jpg
    sole46.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 250
  • sole70.jpg
    sole70.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 223
  • sole74.jpg
    sole74.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 190
  • sole76.jpg
    sole76.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 208
Everyone put up a single photo of the most beautiful sexy soles you have ever seen. Also give a brief explanation please.
I will start with this submission. I love the deep wrinkles perfectly symmetrical shape, a kind of a delicate meatiness to them.

View attachment 513363

I did follow your request originally brother but some have submitted multiple entries so I feel almost compelled to subit these two pics. My first submission is by far the GREATEST pair of female feet ever photographed but I'm gonna submit these two pics of my wife's uber ticklish feet since they are my favorite and I do get to tickle, tease and explore her little feet all the time. I hope you guys enjoy these two shots as I enjoy paying VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to them.
View attachment 513830View attachment 513831

Hey JRock2423!
She has very pretty feet! Please more of her feet!
Are her feet ticklish?

Thank you all, for shareing all those nice pics!!!

saphir, these are just some of my favorites she did for me

8.jpg3.jpg5.jpg7.jpg68.jpg

JRock, those feet in the tan nylons and jeans ROCK! I could tickle them for days!

perfect pics, perfect soles. Thank you. Please more!

I would like thank all of you that contributed and feel free to add more, and also ask other to participate.

toepaintingsoles16.jpg

IMG_3376.JPG

TOE SPREAD.JPG

My best friend. She have sexy feet. Sexy soles and perfect toes.

[000044].jpg[000018].jpg[000034].jpg

20151004_223129.jpg

These are the feet I get to have my way with, love my wife!

Bobbi 067-1.jpg These smooth soles and long slender toes were my go-to feet for many years. Always orgasmic for me.

There are some really great sole shots here! I love pretty, soft soles! I've seen some great sole shots, but I never get tired of looking at my fun wife's lovely, soft soles. Her scrunched soles are heaven! Let's keep this thread alive with great soles!

saBVGB6l.jpg

9df98d8e824a6d79cf7a79bd7ac67063.jpg

My subs soles...soft,smooth,sexually sensitive,can take any kind of punishment and still wants more....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shared them before but since sole shots are demanded...there you go:)attachment.jpg

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back