• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's settle this: Pepsi or Coke?

What's better, Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • They taste the same (Incorrect answer)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I drink tea

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Coke.

Though, for the record, all major soda companies alter the recipe slightly in different geographic areas, to better target slightly divergent regional tastes. So what coke tastes like here isn't necessarily what it tastes like where you are.

Coke.

Though, for the record, all major soda companies alter the recipe slightly in different geographic areas, to better target slightly divergent regional tastes. So what coke tastes like here isn't necessarily what it tastes like where you are.

Is there less or more - uh, coke?

Oooops, wrong era; nevermind...

You know who likes Pepsi? French Canadians. Are you a Quebecois separatist? No? Then vote coke in this little referendum.

I rarely drink soda, and when I do it's usually Dr. Pepper, which be a vote for Coke. When I mix alcoholic drinks I mix them with Coke. But if I had to choose between a plain Coke and a plain Pepsi, I'd go thirsty for a while, but eventually I'd drink Pepsi. So there ya go. Figure that out.

I rarely drink soda, and when I do it's usually Dr. Pepper, which be a vote for Coke. When I mix alcoholic drinks I mix them with Coke. But if I had to choose between a plain Coke and a plain Pepsi, I'd go thirsty for a while, but eventually I'd drink Pepsi. So there ya go. Figure that out.

Jack Daniels and Coke! :woot:

I prefer Pepsi products. I rarely drink Pepsi itself because I'm sensitive to caffeine, but I drink the pops that are its products like Sierra Mist and Mug Root Beer (both which are caffeine free).

You know who likes Pepsi? French Canadians. Are you a Quebecois separatist? No? Then vote coke in this little referendum.

This :jester:

I've always preferred Coke, but Pepsi on occasion is just as refreshing :p

I'm French Canadian, most definitely not a separatist, and yet I prefer Pepsi over Coke. Although Coke is fine too.

Skipadeedoodah doesn't always drink soda. But when she does, she prefers Dr. Pepper.

yeah, i made myself lol

Soda has been getting too expensive lately, so I've been drinking iced tea from that brand name Great Value. Yes, the one for poor people that essentially tastes the same as big brands. But my vote went in for Pepsi even if I drink Diet Pepsi, I live with a type one Diabetic and a no longer type two Diabetic. Someone gave me a regular Cherry Dr. Pepper once. I drank it. I was very hands-y the rest of the night. My poor friend, is all I can say.

J'ai habité a Montreal depuis quelques ans. :D

Il me fait bien plaisir de partager Montréal avec des gens avec qui j'ai des intérêts en commun. Une ville pas mal intéressante, Montréal. Je souhaiterais seulement avoir plus de facilité à trouver des modèles pour mes vidéos par ici, mais bon, on peut pas tout avoir.

Pour en revenir aux Cola, je ne bois pratiquement que du diète, mais je préfère Pepsi d'une façon ou d'une autre.

Pepsi. Although I like Coke too, especially Cherry Coke.

However, iced tea is my drink of choice. :bounce:

I would have thought you'd drink orange soda... :p

SS

J'ai habité a Montreal depuis quelques ans. :D

Il me fait bien plaisir de partager Montréal avec des gens avec qui j'ai des intérêts en commun. Une ville pas mal intéressante, Montréal. Je souhaiterais seulement avoir plus de facilité à trouver des modèles pour mes vidéos par ici, mais bon, on peut pas tout avoir.

Pour en revenir aux Cola, je ne bois pratiquement que du diète, mais je préfère Pepsi d'une façon ou d'une autre.

Hey now, we'll have none of that dirty spy-talk around these parts! Tabernack!:objection:

And every time you drink a Pepsi, you give the Virgin Mary chlamydia.

diet coke (though i havent even been drinking soda recently)

unless, of course, its mixed with alcohol, then ill take whichever i can grab :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back