• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's talk about a Central Ohio Munch...

Doesnt look like Ill be able to make this one. ><

Any chance of organizing one in Chicago area? Id be totally willing to help plan it.

I'm not sure who organizes those .. but you should totally check that out!
But .. I'll see you in November for sure for Bella's Bash! :D

When, where?

Aimee,
If you have it the weekend of October 24th, I'm in! Of course, WHERE we choose to eat is something I'll want to know, since I'm not sure what I love more: eating and food or kinky play. Let the Bella know and she can pass it on to me. Thanks!

Bruce

Aimee,
If you have it the weekend of October 24th, I'm in! Of course, WHERE we choose to eat is something I'll want to know, since I'm not sure what I love more: eating and food or kinky play. Let the Bella know and she can pass it on to me. Thanks!

Bruce

What about Friday, Oct. 23rd? I'm thinkin it's gonna be then.

I'll have complete details up by tonight.

FINAL MUNCH DETAILS

Central Ohio Munch Details

WHERE:
Max & Erma's Restaurant :hungry:
8050 East Broad St.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

Followed by ...

Haunted HoochieHaunted House :scream:
13861 Broad St
Pataskala, OH 43062

[About a 15minute drive from the restaurant ...]

WHEN:
Friday - October 23rd @ 7:00pm

WHO:
Anyone and Everyone ... please! :D

ADDITIONAL INFO:
-Tickets prices for the Haunted Hoochie are $17
[You can buy them on-line too .. but just so everyone knows ..
it's going to be a Friday night there .. it's gonna be PACKED!
So there is gonna be some line waiting .. worth the wait though!]

-If you have any questions feel free to PM or just ask here! I hope you all can make it out! It'd be great to meet / see some of you again!​

Central Ohio Munch Details

WHERE:
Max & Erma's Restaurant :hungry:
8050 East Broad St.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

Followed by ...

Haunted HoochieHaunted House :scream:
13861 Broad St
Pataskala, OH 43062

[About a 15minute drive from the restaurant ...]

WHEN:
Friday - October 23rd @ 7:00pm

WHO:
Anyone and Everyone ... please! :D

ADDITIONAL INFO:
-Tickets prices for the Haunted Hoochie are $17
[You can buy them on-line too .. but just so everyone knows ..
it's going to be a Friday night there .. it's gonna be PACKED!
So there is gonna be some line waiting .. worth the wait though!]

-If you have any questions feel free to PM or just ask here! I hope you all can make it out! It'd be great to meet / see some of you again!​

Sounds terrifico!!! :D

There's a chance that I will show up, depending on the munch goes this weekend in Ohio/Kentucky.

I'll be there, if at all humanly possible! Just need the date. I'll try to drag Siftus out with me too.

I will try and be there. I was planing on coming home that weekend. I might change some plans.

:bump:

The munch is this month! Let me know if you can make it!

i wish you the best!!!!!! It is 4 hours away from me and usually work fridays. So if i can i would love to we will see. love to meet people from here it is the best hugsssssssss

i wish you the best!!!!!! It is 4 hours away from me and usually work fridays. So if i can i would love to we will see. love to meet people from here it is the best hugsssssssss

Let me know! It'd be great to meet ya!

I am sad to report that I will not make it. Due to my mothers health I need to stay here for now. I am sorry I will miss meeting all of you but I will meet you all at NEST. My brother will be my relief pitcher for that weekend. Thanks for the invite however.

I am sad to report that I will not make it. Due to my mothers health I need to stay here for now. I am sorry I will miss meeting all of you but I will meet you all at NEST. My brother will be my relief pitcher for that weekend. Thanks for the invite however.

I understand!

*Important*
Please PM me ASAP to confirm you can make it to the munch next Friday! I just need to get an accurate head count! Thanks! :)

I want to thank Aimee for have a GREAT MUNCH!!! Aimee, you are awesome. Columbus you are awesome. You guys are great.

We had a fun time being around all of you.

Aimee and Ryan- It was great meeting and conversing with you two. You did a great job. I had lots of fun. I will go to anything you put together ( provided time allows ) anytime. Awesome job guys. Be proud.

Bella- heard nothing but great things about you. They are all justified. You are a wonderful lady. I will do everything I can to get to one or more of your gatherings.

Knot Amewzed and Jodi- Too much fun being around you two. I loved not only talking to you but hanging out at the Haunted Hoochie with you guys. So much fun. I hope we see you again at some point.

Tommee- It was fun talking to you at the restaurant. Go Steelers this weekend. You will find Favre is just about Favre. I hope we see you soon. You have my number, call.

Sandrock- Always a pleasure being around you. Thanks for sharing the trip with Sadira and I.

To anyone willing to listen, Aimee did an awesome job. It took planning and and dedication. If you get the chance to visit Columbus for a munch...I recommend it. Also, if you get the chance to see Bella at her bash I also recommend that as well. Bella is a terrific lady and I know you will have lots of fun.

Aimee- Thank you again for EVERYTHING!!! You are awesome. Hope to see you soon.

Yes, I already told Aimee she did a good job :) I had a lot of fun! It was great meeting all of you and I hope I will get to see you again, sooner rather than later.

Thank you both for coming and the kind words! It means a lot! :D
I'm so glad you all could make it!
Thanks again!

Happy to hear it was such a success, Aimee! :D Good for you! Hopefully I will meet you and the gang at some point down the road, cheers! :)

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back