• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi #12: Vic (TickleTorture) Torian Turmoil! Part 2 of 2 *HOT!* New Comic 5/18/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

LEXI #12 – VIC(TICKLE-TORTURE)TORIAN TURMOIL! Part 2 of 2
Written By Colin
Illustration By Bordon
Colors By Duarte
Lettering By RostoKFX
Edited By ChicagoAnnie

In Lexi #11 we left our heroines trapped in a parallel Victorian England, powered not by steam, but tickle-torture! What's worse, Lexi's old invention/nemesis the Vellitron 3000 is planning on a coup-a kitchy coup, if you will-that will put this entire brave new world under her tickling thumb! This brass-plated hussy needs to be stopped!

But first, Lexi has to rescue Lydia and Princess Polly from the shapely Toggles O'Goggles and her band of air pirates, who plan on selling the girls off to the highest bidder. Then she has to get rid of Lord Killingly and Lady Babbage, the two feather-happy villains who have been running the Empire from behind the scenes. Piece of cake for our favorite girl genius, right? But nothing ever seems to go right for poor Lexi, and pretty soon she and her friends are bound and barefoot and helplessly laughing.

Will the Vellitron be subdued by tea-time? Will Mimsy Borogrove and her intrepid band of street-girls be tickled to death? Will the villainous (but hawt) Lady Babbage show us a little ankle?

It's the epic conclusion to the first-ever two-part Lexi steampunk adventure! That sound you hear, by the way, is Jules Verne turning over in his grave.

Lexi12_Cover.jpg Lexi12_Preview.jpg

Item Features

• 13 Full Color Pages +Cover!
• 55+ Comic Panels!
• Focus on Barefoot Tickling!
• Also Includes Breast and Rib Tickling!
• f/f with some m/f tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Last edited:
I will get this eventually...I am just waiting for something else to come...I am a bulk buyer.

Ooooooo... I love these steampunk releases of Lexi! I think it brought out something more of Colin's fantastic mind. This is not yet my full comment... I'll be back. :D

Ooooooo... I love these steampunk releases of Lexi! I think it brought out something more of Colin's fantastic mind.

Thank, Bohy! I love that we were able to take Lexi into a steampunk world. It's a kind of story I've wanted to do for a while--and we got to do two volumes, yet! :) Looking forward to your full review!

C

I wasn't sure if you'd be able to top Lexi 11 with the second part of this Steam Punky, sexy, sizzling Two-parter......but ya did.

Huge kudos to you and the art team, buddy! I love the way this comic came out. The universe is SOOO much fun. The tickling is mind-explodingly hot. The toplessness is gorgeous and oh-so arousing.

Lovely, brilliant, beautiful, seductive work.

Outstanding comic,

B

So I’m back. I just LOVE (LOVE!!!) this truly unique, steampunk episodes for Lexi! I really wish to see MORE, please! I’d like to comment, as spontaneous as possible, on how I find this comic naughty and at the same time sophisticated, all in all. First, the array of characters are interesting… The art is fanciful – the theme resembles the award winning film Hugo, with a different twist and deviousness, of course...

I’m glad that Colin brought this idea for tickling story episodes, perfectly matched for the personality of Lexi. I consider this to be a very strong and complicated theme to do and fun to follow. I could only imagine a lot of wackier adventures to be expounded out of it.

I highly recommend this comic!

PS… The priceless forex (nashoks, squintillion – OMG!) and that crazy bidding really cracked me up.. :jester:

Thank, Bohy! I love that we were able to take Lexi into a steampunk world. It's a kind of story I've wanted to do for a while--and we got to do two volumes, yet! :) Looking forward to your full review!

C

I can't wait! Right now, I can say that these episodes truly brought out your intellectual humor even more.

I wasn't sure if you'd be able to top Lexi 11 with the second part of this Steam Punky, sexy, sizzling Two-parter......but ya did.

Huge kudos to you and the art team, buddy! I love the way this comic came out. The universe is SOOO much fun.

Thanks, Deeto! I had a blast with it. I'm a big steampunk/Victoriana fan in general, but beyond that, there was something so *inviting* about all those prim, proper ladies in their bustles and buttoned-up boots. It was wonderful to turn Lexi loose in that environment!

So I’m back. I just LOVE (LOVE!!!) this truly unique, steampunk episodes for Lexi! I really wish to see MORE, please! I’d like to comment, as spontaneous as possible, on how I find this comic naughty and at the same time sophisticated, all in all. First, the array of characters are interesting… The art is fanciful – the theme resembles the award winning film Hugo, with a different twist and deviousness, of course...

I’m glad that Colin brought this idea for tickling story episodes, perfectly matched for the personality of Lexi. I consider this to be a very strong and complicated theme to do and fun to follow. I could only imagine a lot of wackier adventures to be expounded out of it.

PS… The priceless forex (nashoks, squintillion – OMG!) and that crazy bidding really cracked me up.. :jester:

Thanks, Bohy! It's definitely a world and characters I'd love to explore some more. As LEXI continues, I want to revisit and combine characters and situations from earlier issues, so it's entirely possible we'll see more of Mimsy and Princess Polly and the others.

Re the bidding scene - it might amuse you to know that I borrowed the nations of "Crim Tartary" and "Paflagonia" from William Thackeray's 19th Century fairy tale The Rose and the Ring, to add a little additional flavor to the "Viktorian" worldbuilding. :)

C

P.S. Bordon's art rocks in general, but for this two-part series, he really outdid himself. He brought the Viktorian Empire brilliantly to life, with all sorts of little extra touches and red-hot tickling action that I think any LEXI fan will love. He really loves Lexi & Lydia, and it shows in every panel!

C

I will get this eventually...I am just waiting for something else to come...I am a bulk buyer.

Don't you worry... We promise to make your list of must haves grow this summer ;)

Huge kudos to you and the art team, buddy! I love the way this comic came out. The universe is SOOO much fun. The tickling is mind-explodingly hot. The toplessness is gorgeous and oh-so arousing.

Lovely, brilliant, beautiful, seductive work.

Outstanding comic,

B

This two part story arc is without doubt the sexiest two comics in the series.

The steampunk setting is one of my favorites yet for the series.

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Sorry to bumb a rather old thread

But I just wanted to say how much I love this two part Lexi

Not only is Bordon's artwork completely hilarious and deliciously sexy ant the same time, but the wring is just fantastic... The whole Victorian English dialog made me guffaw out loud - "pipe these muffins" "Crim-Tartary".... ARF! genius

Ahhh and the wonky teeth

Thanks so much for a great set of comics

I hope you have Bordon locked in a room with pencils and paper somehwere in MTJ Pub... Don't let hiim go off doing anything else now, keep him drawing awesome tickle comics please.

I hope you have Bordon locked in a room with pencils and paper somehwere in MTJ Pub... Don't let hiim go off doing anything else now, keep him drawing awesome tickle comics please.

Here at MTJ Publishing we don't like the word "locked". He's part of our involuntary work force, yes. Ball-gagged, yes. Forced to slave away 23 hours a day at his drawing table, yes. Mercilessly exploited, yes. But you don't hear Bordon complaining, do you?

Must be the gag. XD

LMAO.

Bordon is incredible. And I agree completely that this Lexi 2-part comic is AMAZING. One of my fave all-time Lexi adventures. Colin's writing is sensational. Bordon's art is excellent and sexy as hell. It's straight up awesomeness.

Just my humble opinion as well,

B

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back