• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi lee

blade-runner

TMF Poster
Lexi Lee
my favourite tickling model of all time
she's gorgeous, really ticklish, sexy laugh

Last edited:
I certainly agree! I'm glad you posted this, cause Lexi is also one of my favourite 'lees of all time! She is very sexy and extremely ticklish, and she goes quickly into silent laugh mode which I love. (btw her last name is also spelled Leigh sometimes)

Besides Skelyrata, she has also been at Silvercherry and Tickle Central. The last time I saw her in a tickle video was 09.04.12 at Tickle Central. The video is called "Lexi Leigh's Ticklish Return". I really hope we will see her soon in another video.

I actually also recently asked Tay from Tickle Addiction if she had considered making a video with Lexi, but I think there was some problems with her transportation. Anyway, I can only encourage all producers to hire this amazing girl!

She is coming to work with us tonight for some xxx tickles. I think she will be around a while, I loved her reactions when she worked with Skelyrata.

Lexi is one of my all-time favorites. I love her cute feet and how ticklish she is there and everywhere else on her body. She has some very good foot tickling videos at Submissively Ticklish Girls.

Last edited:
Well I used to think she was fantastic but over the years shes kinda let herself go. Now she's working with a scumbag like Tickled Guy, so I wouldn't put much stock in that either. She did some great stuff with Silvercherry tho I think.

The thing I liked the most was it seemed like she liked it. After our shoot today, I know she does.

In the 4+ years I have been producing I've gone out of my way to find new ticklish girls, supported the community with contributions and fundraisers, given away hours of video, promoted major tickle events like nest, Held interactive fan sessions at fetishcon, opened my door to enthusiasts from around the world, done live cam shows for free from our studios, combated piracy and helped many producers with numerous issues. If that makes me a scumbag, what does that make the whiny backstabbers you support that do nothing for the community? (Tommy and Evan are obviously not included in that remark as they have never said anything negative to models or declined them work after they worked with me)

In the 4+ years I have been producing I've gone out of my way to find new ticklish girls, supported the community with contributions and fundraisers, given away hours of video, promoted major tickle events like nest, Held interactive fan sessions at fetishcon, opened my door to enthusiasts from around the world, done live cam shows for free from our studios, combated piracy and helped many producers with numerous issues. If that makes me a scumbag, what does that make the whiny backstabbers you support that do nothing for the community? (Tommy and Evan are obviously not included in that remark as they have never said anything negative to models or declined them work after they worked with me)

I do not know why the "scumbag" post was made but in my dealings with you you have been a wonderful kind cooperative person, and I have nothing but respect for what you do for the community!!!
Thank you!!!

Tickled Guy
I Just Saw The Sample of your video with lexi and it looks AWESOME
thanks for bringing back my favorite model into the tickling world with this HOT video
it world be awesome if you do another video with her and focus on her inner thighs, nipples and butt because i think she's really ticklish in those spots :D

FeatherEndeavor
can you type the link to that video because i cant find it

Last edited:
Lexie is one of my favorite models. From what I remember for skylerata she has very ticklish feet. I would love to see her naked being tickled by another girl on her feet on the rack of yours jw

I'll see what I can do next time shes here..... this week we will be adding a clip of her tickled on my new device by the lovely Pocahontas Jones too.DSC07282fl.jpg

"Pics.. or it didn't happen!" - no seriously, I suck when it comes to identifying some tickle models. I did a quick search & found some clips but I can't see her face well enough to ID her....

But if she's as awesome as you say, then yes I'd love to see more!

Funny how quick some people are to dismiss clip producers who aren't their favourite. Chill out a bit.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back