• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexxxi Tickles the Ebony Amazon

bigblack87

TMF Master
Lexxxi is normally on the receiving end of tickles but today she gets a rare treat. She has the 6 foot tall, size 11 wearing ebony amazon laying helplessly before her. This amazon is so ticklish all it takes is light pokes and she goes awry. If you like out of control, bucking bronco type reactions with hearty laughter the ebony amazon is for you. She is the most ticklish girl I've had on my site before and this video had to be cut a little shorter than usual. The size comparison is a joke. The amazon is almost a foot taller than Lexxxi and Lexxxi can't even control her while straddling her body. This is mostly upperbody tickling with about a minute of good foot tickling. More coming with this amazons huge feet though!

I know how some people on this forum are so I'm going to state this now. If you are not into big girls being tickled, this may not be your thing. Comments and Suggestions are always welcomed. Had some issues with my computer so instead one flowing video preview, I had to make 2 short ones. Sorry for the inconvenience. Preview does not depict actual video quality.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/60535/Cat6/B-C-Tickle-and-Fetish#startingpoint

Attachments

• Ebony Amazon.jpg
    Ebony Amazon.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 972
  • Ebony Amazon (2).jpg
    Ebony Amazon (2).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 739
  • Movie_0001.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,912
  • Movie_0002.wmv
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,600
Cool! Nice clip and I adore her laugh.

And I for one enjoy a BBW being tickled. And you can never go wrong with a stout pair of stocks if your able.

the amazone and lexxi could sit on skinny guy to pin him down and tickle him

she has tag team tickle written all over her

Thanks for the comments guys. I am definitely trying to get my hands on some affordable stocks or have some built. Having the amazon and Lexxxi tickle double team a guy is a thought. I agree with bri908 though about the tag team tickling on the amazon. I actually had another girl booked along with Lexxxi and the amazon with 2 on 1 tickling's on the agenda but she cancelled last minute. I'll keep trying though, I definitely want to see that. The poor amazon might die!

Having the amazon and Lexxxi tickle double team a guy is a thought. goood. dont forge

Having the amazon and Lexxxi tickle double team a guy is a thought. goood. dont forget to post here.

she is cute and perfect! i love her laugh and she really is ticklish!

Awesome clip please tell me there's gonna be a revenge clip!!!

Unfortunately no revenge clip now but I will have the amazon get some revenge on Lexxxi soon.

what about the clip, where 2 or 3 naked girls (e.g. black amazone, lexxxi, mistress xena...) wrestle, squeeze, pin, sit on, oil skinny guy and tickle destroy him to death on a bed?

I don't know anyone who wouldn't love this clip, ticklish woman being tickled by another woman. only thing missing from this scenario is me!!
Great job, thanks for posting!!

I don't have a skinny guy to shoot that clip you guys are talking about but I suppose I could shoot it with me being the male lee. It would be incredibly torturous but I could try.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back