• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LIB Productions DOTD Save $15 on Chassy: Ticklish Country Girl (m/f)

tmac

TMF Expert
LIB Productions Deal of the Day: Chassy: A Little Country Girl Tickling

I would Chassy is our most popular selling clip to date, and you can see why. She's very ticklish, and gorgeous. If you love southern accents, then you'll enjoy this young girl!

Chassy hates being tickled, and endured a lot of tickling torment. Her feet and midriff are the best tickling reactions. She was a lot of fun to hang out with behind the scenes.

She and I were planning to do more shoots. I wanted to tie this squirming girl down, and see how much she could take. Unfortunately, I delayed to long in scheduling another shoot with her. By the time the idea was discussed, it seems that a few fans had tracked her down somehow, and was leaving her a lot of perverted/creepy messages about tickling (like the ones we sometimes see on youtube, that get the video pulled). It turned her off to the idea, no matter how much money I presented to her.

So, I invite you to check out LiB Productions most popular selling clip (now in wmv format) of this beautiful and ticklish girl, while saving $15 on this 50 min. clip for today only. Here is the link!

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/391543116203" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/391543116203" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

Thanks everyone!

T-mac
Paypal Store

Last edited:
I own the Chassy tickling vids you did and it never shocks me to hear how some tickle fans can't understand how creepy they are with behavior they show as they did with Chassy. Man what a shame.

Anyway, love Chassy and her Southern Accent, it's worth owning.

DK

I own the Chassy tickling vids you did and it never shocks me to hear how some tickle fans can't understand how creepy they are with behavior they show as they did with Chassy. Man what a shame.

Anyway, love Chassy and her Southern Accent, it's worth owning.

DK

First I heard of this. Yes, really a shame that a few knuckle heads ruined it for those of us who would really like to see more of her.

First I heard of this. Yes, really a shame that a few knuckle heads ruined it for those of us who would really like to see more of her.

I agree, and we both got along really well. She was even up for doing more after the shoot.

Its funny, because the shoot was 2 years ago. She and I were talking earlier this month, and she told me people are still harassing her with creepy tickling requests/questions. I never give any model contact information to fans for reasons like this. We should respect the models privacy, unless the want to communicate with fans. What makes it creepy is that some fans went out of their way to try and find her. A real loss for LIB fans.

Thanks for the positive props, Dark Knight. I love the southern accents as well!

Good vid.

Man, WTF is wrong with people?
I really liked her too.

sorry to hear this happened, she was definitely one of your best models, love the cheerleader outfit. some people need to get a life and leave the models alone and just enjoy the vids

Last edited:
I'd be glad to punch those creepy people in the face. I liked her in that cheerleading outfit and was always hoping that she'd come back for at least one more shoot.

No more Layla, no more Ashton, and now no more Chassy? Fuck.

No wonder the foot and/or tickling fetishists are always looked down upon negatively. Look at any, ANY, YouTube clip that has even the slightest view of a woman's foot and there's about 40 comments right away demanding more feet, how they want to suck the woman's toes, how they want a footjob, etc.

It completely disgusts me how people have managed to track her down and bog her with this stuff. It's bad enough to do this if a video is posted on YouTube or whatnot, but the fact that her personal information was found without it even being given by TMac is absolutely reprehensible. And if this has happened to her, hard telling how many other models overall have been harassed. This is a damn shame.

Jeez. And 5 will get you 10 that the douchebags who post those messages wouldn't dare go up and talk to her in real life, or any other woman for that matter but give them an internet connection and it's open season.

that is just a real shame specially that people would stalk someone to hunt them down and creep them out, out of all the models anywhere chassy was my favorite :( you do a great job though tmac

The few spoil it for the many as usual. Weirdos.

I have a Chassy video and she is really good, would have loved to see more of her in the future. Good luck to her regardless.

I found out that Chassy and our newest model, Rebecca, are actually good friends. I was excited about the possibility of bringing these two girls together in one video. Chassy, the feisty country girl, and Rebecca, the sweet southern belle. This video would have been one of my best with these two gal pals. Rebecca was all for it, but Chassy didn't want to bring more tickle problems into her life. So, you can imagine how bad it must be if Chassy has the opportunity to make great money with a close friend, and turns it down because she still doesn't want to put herself in the tickle spotlight again, bringing more of the tickle stalkers/weirdos. This girl could have made a ton of money in this business. Like you all said, a small few creeps ruin it for the majority of us who conduct ourselves well. The video that never was...Chassy and Rebecca. Damn. Chassy now has a place in the LIB Hall of Fame of girls like Ashton and Layla, who could have had a great career in this industry, and faded way to quickly.

Anyways, thanks for the positive feedback and for those who have supported it with a purchase now or in the past, a big thank you! A few more hours of this sale remain, so act quickly!

BTW, brand new material will be coming out this week, so stay tuned!

It's disappointing about the online stalkers, but i'd say what happened is forgiveable. Everybody fucks up now and then. That does suck about Chassy though, she's definitely an eye treat. You always had good models and did good work, tMac...Katina was my favorite.

I'd be glad to punch those creepy people in the face. I liked her in that cheerleading outfit and was always hoping that she'd come back for at least one more shoot.

No more Layla, no more Ashton, and now no more Chassy? Fuck.

Wait, what? She quit, too? :(

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back